Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 3 was awesome. 
Sorry for the late comment. 
He was so lost in her thoughts that he only imagined her. 
Sara she can't  be in her own place a what. 
And this Kria 5 years ke baad aayi yeh kamini. 
She ditched him for her dance academy. So bad. 
Missing taani in this update. 
It's emotional holi for him without  her. 
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Omg can someone kill  this Kria she is being too much 
Rey bechara is trying hard  to get his wife back as he only  loves Her. 
Swayum Sharon guys you too support him yaar. 
Luv the confidence within Rey  that he will get her back. 
He knows she needs him and he needs  Her. 
He still lost  in her thoughts 
Kria is really a greedy bi**h. 
Jaldi se update karo 
Cant wait for the next. 
Continue soon 
Thanks for the pm 
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome update 
Loved how Rey showed greedy and selfish Kria her place
Please update soon and pm me
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter1,2,3
Amazingg
taani is right on her part
rey realizing his mistake
Kria 😡 stupid
cuppypie121 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsome update
Wow loved how rey answered kriya
Hope taani comes back soon
Continue soon
happiness13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
loved rey's outburst
still stupid girl is assumes things
what a brain less soul
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it... It was beautiful...Rey is missing Taani.. Hope he finds are soon.. And make her realize His love for her.
1st chapter u beautifully depicted Taani's pain and 2nd chapter Rey's pain .
Edited by taani.priya1997 - 8 years ago
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love the way Rey ans back to Kria
but that stupid greedy girl still in her dreams
I'm sure Rey will break her sweet dreams soon
by bringing Taani back in his life
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Love your style of writing.
Waisae Kriya naam sae my blood boils.
But because I love to read your stories so keep on reading.
Jaldii sai please ish Kriya ko nikal fakee from Taarey's life.
Edited by taani.priya1997 - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 5 : Beginning Of Something New

swayum gave his friends a look of disappointment before he walked away from there in search of his brother. And as he expected he found him on terrace lost in his own world.

"Rey" he called out for him. Rey turn around to face him.

"What? now you also want to give me lecture about moving on" He spat in harsh tone, swayum shook his head in no, he went and stood beside him.

"Absolutely not. Its your life rey who am i to tell you with whom you should be but can i ask you a question?" Swayum spoke in quite tone.

"Sure"

"Why taani bhabhi left..I mean we knew you guys were not like normal couples but what happened suddenly that bhabhi decided to leave the house. You never told us the exact reason" Swayum asked him, rey never gave them clear answer why taani left.

"It didn't happened suddenly. She was living in this house but every moment was painful for her and when she couldn't take anymore pain she left. I was such a jerk to her, i never recognized her as my wife, behaved like a stranger to her, ignore her like she doesnt even exist. We both were living in same house, same room but i hardly talked to her in those 3 years of marriage. I spent my most of time in office and academy to avoid her. I was so lost in my past, in my own pain that i didnt realize when i have another person in my life who need me, need my love & care. You know swayum on our 3rd wedding anniversary i did realized what I have done to that poor soul. The girl who used to smile now barely smile, I broke her swayum, I broke her every dream, shattered her every happiness, i broke her beyond repair. Then finally she asked me to give her a break from this loveless marriage. I saw her getting suffocate in this marriage, i free her from me but I am sure she will come back, she will come back to her rey"

Rey poured his heart out, his moist eyes melt swayum's heart who was angry on him for behaving so differently with taani. His whole family knew there were differences between the couple but they never thought the differences were these big.

"Does anyone in house know about what she was going through?" Swayum asked him with heavy heart, He might call her bhabhi but she was like his little sister.

"Only mom i guess, Many times she tried to make me realize my mistakes but every time i didn't paid any heed to hear her. I have hurt her too" Rey replied to him, swayum could  see nothing but pain and regret in his eyes. 

"Bhabhi did right by leaving you, Rey. You deserve the pain" Swayum spat angrily.

"I know i deserve worse than this" Rey mumbled in soft broken tone causing swayum to pull his brother in his arms. How much angry he is on him he cant see him so broken.

"Now whats the use of sitting here and crying. Go search for her and mend her broken heart. Till now only she had tried to make this marriage work but now its your turn. Make her believe that you really want her as your wife not because mom-dad told you. Prove her that you love her, only her. Don't let her go so easily rey, fight for her, fight for your love rey." Swayum told him breaking the hug. Rey look at his brother and listen to him carefully.

Swayum was right, he shouldn't have let her go at first place, He should have tried harder to stop her. He should have begged in front of her to stay. But that time he was sure she wasn't in state to give him a second chance and stay but now, he can and he will bring her back in his life. 

"Yes! You are right swayum. Its time i show her how much she mean to me. I will show her my happiness lies in her, only she can give me happiness and complete me." Rey spoke smiling for the first time after her departure. Swayum smiled seeing the determination in his eyes.

"But will she forgive me?" Rey asked more to himself, After what he had done to her, how can he expect her to forgive him and start a new life with him.

"If she can't Then make her forgive you. Make her believe you have really changed and then see, she will come back to you" Swayum told him, Rey smiled hearing him. Hoping what swayum was saying is true. Hope she would give him, their relation one more chance.

"Lets go! Mom must be waiting for us" Swayum told him, both the brothers went downstairs.

He will anything to bring her back in his life.

He knew it will be tough to win her back but he have faith in their love. 

It was beginning of something new.

Please Do Leave Your Feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago