how can someone this cruel
feeling bad for taani
hope with rey everything will be fine
want to read next update soon
and thanks for pm dear
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

God! This is intense & too heart wrenching! 
 Continue dear 
zarakhanarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing concept. Looking forward to read more
sejal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great start yaar...u r my one of the most favorite writer...all ur stories are amazing. .. including this one...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 1

With nervousness & fear rushing through his veins, he waited outside the hospital room. Aparently, when doctor visited his house to check taani, she immediately asked him to shift her to the hospital when she can treat her better as after seeing taani's condition, doctor was sure there might be some internal injury too and can't be treated at home with almost no medical help.

Rey was pacing outside the room, praying to god to keep her safe. It was 5 in the morning and he still hasn't informed swayum or anyone else about taani, he thought once she will gain consciousness then he will tell her brother about her.

"Reyaansh, Please come to my cabin. It's important." Doctor Shilpa said to Rey as she stepped out of the room taani was in. Rey rushed to her, was about to ask her about taani's health but Doctor shilpa gave him a serious look which made him more worried. Shilpa walked in her cabin while he followed her inside, silently and praying to his god for her. Hoping nothing wrong had happened to her.

"What happened, Dr. Shilpa? Please, say something. Is she alright?" Rey almost begged infront of her. Shilpa passed him a sad smile, she could see he was madly in love with the girl he brought here.

"I wish, I could say that but Reyaansh, She had suffered a miscarriage due to all the beating she had got. She had several injuries, her wrist is broken. I can't comment on anything more till her report come. But i can say one thing, there are chances she can go into depression so you have to be with her on every step." Shilpa told him, she looked up and found him staring at her with numb eyes. He looked shocked, with the sound of thump he sat on chair. He put his hands on his head, as doctor's word sink in. She was pregnant, She was getting tortured by someone. She was in pain yet he wasn't aware about. He wasn't there beside her. 

"Miscarriage?" His voice cracked, shilpa knew he was on verge on breaking down. 

"Yes, Reyaansh. She was 14 weeks pregnant." Shilpa kept her hand on his shoulder as she answered him. Realization hit him hard, 14 weeks thus means she was pregnant with his child. It hadn't even 2 months she left mumbai. But with truth many question arise too, if it was his child then why she didn't told him? She got engaged to vishesh and now where is he? He ran his hand through his messy hair, frustration & helplessness was something that is eating him up from inside. Only one person could answer all his question was taani, who is unconscious.

"Reyaansh, Please, sambhalo khudko. I know its tough time but you have to be strong. For her." Shilpa's voice broke his reverie. He look at her and nodded, his eyes were blood shot red. He couldn't think anything straight. Everything was so messed up, she was in pain and he can't even do anything to take that pain away from her.

"Doctor, was there any.." Rey was hesitant to ask. Shilpa look at him and understood about what he was asking.

"No, there was no sexual abuse." Shilpa answered him. Rey nodded and slumped back in chair. Tears of pain brimmed in his eyes. 

"It was my child. He is not there anymore. God! Why that innocent soul got punished? And Taani? What she did to deserve this? Why didn't she told me anything? Does she really hate me that much?" Rey questioned himself. His heart torn apart realizing it was his blood who died most painful death.

"Reyaansh, if you want you can meet her. She must have gained consciousness by now." Shilpa told him. Rey nodded and got up from his place and come out of the cabin. He started walking towards the ward. He stood at the door and looked inside through the glass window. Fresh tears started forming in his eyes as his gaze fixed on her lifeless body lay on bed. Covered with bandages. He felt anger rushing through him, he will make sure the person who is responsible for her this state will be punished. 

He opened the door and started walking towards the bed where she was sleeping. His steps were slow. Everything was roaming his mind, how he met her, how after so many misunderstanding they were together, confessed their love to each other and how happy they were together until that day fateful day when he decided to do the fake break up for her betterment. He cursed himself for his stupidity. If he hadn't took that stupid step then she would have been with him. Safe & happy. He was responsible for her this state. No one but him.

He went and sat down on the stool which was beside the bed. He clenched his fists when he saw the blue marks on her whitish skin, those cuts were covered with bandage now. A cast was wrapped around her right hand wrist. 

Rey bend his hed, and lightly pressed his lips on her hand. Wishing he could took away her pain with his touch. He felt her hand moved, he lifted his hand and look at her face. Her eyes fluttered open, she blinked her eyes tried adjusting with the sudden brightness. A sudden happiness flickered through his hazel orbs when her gaze fall over him. But when he saw the fear in her eyes, his heart broke in to million pieces.

"Please, vishesh, don't beat me, again. I didn't cheat on you." Taani stuttered while speaking, she was shivering in fear while her eyes were filled with tears.

"Taani, Relax. It's me, Rey, your rey. I won't do something to you, please relax, love." Rey whispered, he tried holding her hand but she took it back. Scared, he might hurt her. With all the torture she had gone through had broke her trust on everyone around her. She just couldn't trust anyone.

"No..please, don't hurt me." She whispered, tears of pain trickling down her cheeks. Rey felt anger building up inside him knowing vishesh is the reason of her this state. But he maintained his calm in front of her, she looked vulnerable and scared.

"I won't hurt you, taani. Trust me. I'm Rey, your rey. I won't let anyone hurt you. Please calm down, love" Rey said to her in calm tone, hearing his soft tone, taani was visibly relaxed yet tears weren't stopping. His heart was bleeding seeing his love in this condition, he vowed to make him pay for his deeds. He won't leave that vishesh, he will pay for his sins.

"He killed my child, he will kill me too, he will kill me, he killed me baby." Taani chanted to herself, She tried getting up from the bed, removing the drip from her hand but Rey caught her hand and stopped her from moving.

"No one will hurt you, Taani. CALM DOWN." Rey said to her, this time his tone stern. She shivered in fear and lifted her gaze to met with his. His gaze soften as he gazed down at her.

"Rey-" A soft whispered escaped her lips. More tears brimmed in her eyes. Rey held her shoulders in gentle grip. She looked up, in back of her head she knew he will not hurt her but yet she couldn't stop but feel scared of him. 

"Yes, Taani. Rey, I'm rey, and you know that i won't ever hurt you." Rey whispered in broken tone. Seeing her in this condition shook his soul. The lively bubbly girl she used be was no where to be seen, now it was replaced with a broken, scared girl. Even with a slight sound she get frighten, fear had gripped her soul and reside in her heart. The torture she had gone through had done this to her.

"He killed my child, Rey, i couldn't do anything to stop him. He killed my child." Taani whispered, looking into his eyes with pain filled eyes. Her eyes were window to her soul, he could see to what extent she was broken. The more he look into her hazel orbs the more he felt angry toward vishesh but he knew he can take care of that matter later, first, he needs to take care of his broken angel.

"Sh. No one will hurt you. You are with me, I'll protect you." Rey promised as he gathered her form in his amrs. She tried fighting off, frighten by his touch but he held her in his firm grip. Soon, she was little relaxed in his protective embrace. She closed her eyes and weeped silently while his heart mourn over his child's death, He couldn't save him/her. Guilt will never leave him in peace for the rest of his life, knowing he wasn't there for his child.

Please do leave your feedback :)
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res
Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika
me fiRst
Pehle baar koi story pe

Amazing concept di
vishesh 😡
Waiting to read more
This story is really interestingEdited by SalmanShahidSm - 8 years ago