pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i started watching this serial after AjNa marriage...today i was watching their college part and ajju-ajay-sanju equation. omggg how can Ajay accept??? i mean sanju-ajju were like baby lv u so much and if ajju is like seriously in lv with sanju then what ajay is gonna do???sanju-ajju's relation got into problem becoz of Ajay taking sanju to her home...he thinks he is responsible and that's why he has done so much to save their relation...and ajju was like sanju is my life yaar i can't  live without her and all...seriously nw after knowing what sanju has done for his family, it will become even more difficult for Ajay to make Sanju go away from him and he can't even accept her becoz his loyalty towards ajju will never allow him. i mean hats off to to Ajay's character. he is tooo good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

i started watching this serial after AjNa marriage...today i was watching their college part and ajju-ajay-sanju equation. omggg how can Ajay accept??? i mean sanju-ajju were like baby lv u so much and if ajju is like seriously in lv with sanju then what ajay is gonna do???sanju-ajju's relation got into problem becoz of Ajay taking sanju to her home...he thinks he is responsible and that's why he has done so much to save their relation...and ajju was like sanju is my life yaar i can't  live without her and all...seriously nw after knowing what sanju has done for his family, it will become even more difficult for Ajay to make Sanju go away from him and he can't even accept her becoz his loyalty towards ajju will never allow him. i mean hats off to to Ajay's character. he is tooo good.

Exactly! Totally agree with you. He will never admit his feelings. Ajju will have to come back for that to happen.
Virman2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope ajna get together soon
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. Even I started watching the show for Ajay and Sanju. And after what Sanju did for Ajay's family, I don't think he will let Sanju go. Don't know what will happen to Ajay-Ajju's friendship.