Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 8

They both entered the room after returned back home after their reception party ended. Rey locked the door and stepping close to her, he scooped her in his arms. She gasped in surprised, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Where are you taking me?" Taani asked him, she wriggled in his arms but his firm grip on her kept her still. 

"Sh. You ask so many questions." Rey's glare silenced her, Taani narrowed her eyes at his dominating self.

"Is it compulsory for you to be a self centered arrogant dominating man all the time?" Taani questioned him. Rey rolled his eyes, he walked over the bed and placed her down in the middle of the bed.

"Is it compulsory for you to be so f**king beautiful all the time?" Rey questioned her back. He crawled on bed, his masculine form hovering over her fragile body. Taani gulped down the lump formed in her throat, Rey leaned forward, bridging the gap between their faces. She bit her lower lip, he was so close to her, she could feel his warm breath fanning over her lips.

"Don't do that." Rey growled, nuzzling his face in crook of her. Unknowingly, a sigh escaped her lips.

"What?" Taani asked him in timid tone. Rey lifted his face little, and stare deep into her eyes.

"Don't bit your lips. It makes me go crazy." Rey whispered, his gaze flickered over her rosy lips and yet again she bit her lower lips, unconsciously and nervously.

"Bad move, wifey. You will be punished for teasing your husband." Rey whispered in her ear. She look at her, pure innocence reflecting in her hazel orbs, one more thing that made him go crazy about her. 

Rey bridged the gap between their lips. Softly he pressed his lips against her. She shivered, she tightly clutched the bedsheet in her fists.  He took her lower lip in between his teethes and tugged it softly. Her breathing was uneven. She wrapped her arms around his torso. 

Rey smiled inwardly at her reaction, he knows his touch effect her and the way her body respond to his touch, it increased the urge to go further and feel her. Not able to hold his urge to feel her lips, he captured her lips and started kissing her lovingly, wildly yet passionately.

She laid there still, neither she kissed him back nor she pushed him back. She lost herself in his kiss, he started nibbling, chewing her lips. Her heart was ready to burst, she had never been close to any guy before thus these feelings are foreign for her. 

"You taste heavenly." Rey breathed against her lips. She was in daze, Rey smirked seeing her lost, she had her eyes closed and arms wrapped around him. 

"Taani-" Rey called out for her softly. She blinked and stare at him innocently. Rey lifted his hand and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. He knew she is inexperienced and pure when it comes to these things and he felt his heart burst with happiness & pride that he is the only man in her life who has & will touch her so intimately.

Taani stare at him, wonder what she should do now? She was confused with her own feelings. She knew she is not angry with him anymore but that doesn't mean she would let him come close to her. She should feel disgusted with his touch but what she feel whenever he touch is far away from disgust. It felt right, it felt pure.

"You must be tired, we can continue this later but first change your clothes and sleep." Rey whispered in her ear. Rey got up from her, and laid beside her.

"I don't have any clothes." Taani mumbled, purvi gave her some clothes last night but they are all messy now.

"Come with me." Rey said to her. Holding her hand, he made her stand then took her to the closet. He slide the closet door aside and showed her. She gasped seeing the half of the closet filled with sarees, suits and night wear and other necessary things. Her things were arranged neatly along with his.

"If you need anything else, just tell me. I want my wife to get everything best." Rey said to her, she look at him with small smile. He was taking care of her every need, so she can be comfortable here.

"Thank you." Taani mumbled. Rey nodded in acknowledge. She gave him a confused look when she saw him searching something. 

"Go, change into this." Rey said to her, handling her a nighty. She took it, and went inside the washroom hurriedly.

"Whats the reason behind her sudden change?" Rey questioned himself. She wasn't angry with him anymore, it was surprising as well as not like her. Taani is not someone who forget everything easily. Then what happened suddenly she is being nice to him? He has find out.

She stepped out of the washroom, clad the in knee length nighty. She was feeling conscious to go out infront of in this. Taani narrowed her eyes at her husband, who was watching her every move with intensified gaze, standing near the bed.

"You are looking very sexy, wifey." Rey complimented as he walked toward her. He was gazing down at her, she could see want visible in his desire hooded orbs.

"Taani, can i ask you something?" Rey asked her. Taani looked at him, wonder what he wants to ask. She gave a slight nod to him, waited for him to continue.

"Whats the reason behind the sudden change in your behavior? Before party, you were all ready to kill me but now, obeying my every order quietly.." Rey questioned her, taani stare at him, wondered what she should answer to him. She wasn't ready to tell about her come to know about the real reason behind their marriage. It will complicate things more. First, she wants to know about his side of story. Why he was doing all this.

"Well, I'm tired of fighting with you. And also its useless to fight with you since you aren't going to tell me the real reason behind our marriage." Taani answered him while stuttering but somehow composed herself and completed her sentence with confidence.

"Really?"

"Yes, rey! And now, if you are done with your questions, sleep & let me sleep. I'm tired." Taani said to him as she moved to bed. Rey followed her move. 

"But baby, it's our belated wedding night. We are suppose to do anything but sleep." She stopped in her steps after hearing him. Rey walked and stand behind her. Taani shivered feeling his hot breath tickling over her neck. Her breath hitched and She clutched the material of her night wear in her fists.

"You know, I love these reactions from you." Rey whispered in her ear, his voice was unusually soft yet had the seductive effect. He placed his hand on her closed fist and nuzzle his face in hair, he inhaled in her natural fragrance. Rey rested his palm flat against her stomach, her breathing was irregular, he could feel her shudder in his arms.

"Why I have given you so much control over me?" He wanted to question her but ended up asking himself. Why she has so much control over him & his emotions.

"Rey-" Her soft whisper brought her back into reality. She swallowed hard as he turned her around, facing him. Her palms collapsed against his biceps, holding him tightly. She gasped as he caressed her bosoms lightly, feeling her softness under his palm, the clothing material of the nighty was the only barrier between them which he was hating the most at the moment.

"Alright, I was just teasing you, No need to get so nervous." Rey chuckled when he saw her growing nervous in his arms. Taani sighed breathlessly as he took a step back. Physical intimacy is new to her, and being close to him awoke foreign emotions in her which made her scared and nervous around him. It never happened with her before.

Taani stare at him for a moment before she went and lay down on her side of bed. Rey followed her move and lay down on the bed beside her.

"Good night, wifey." Rey wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his arms. She looked at him in amusement. Rey shook her head and pulled her more close to him, chose not to comment anything. He nuzzle his face in crook of her neck and closed his eyes.

"Weird." Taani mumbled, ignoring the butterflies she was feeling in her belly. Her husband's little act had fluttered her heart. 

"Says the one who has habit of talking to herself." 

"Stop talking & sleep! You arrogant man." Taani grumbled back. Rey laughed but nodded. Hugging her tightly, he slept. Taani shook her head at his unpredictable behavior. If He can be bitter as bitter gourd then he can sweet as sugar too. 

She closed her eyes and slept with a small smile playing on her lips, Unknown to the danger coming toward her way. 

Sorry for the delay and a big thanks for the super amazing response on last part. 

Real story will start from next part so get ready for some action lol.

Please do leave your feedback :)

carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally loved the update
Rey is such a swthr8 sometimes
Taani is letting her guard down infront of rey
Love their cute arguements
The way rey affect taani
Wat danger is coming on taani now
Ohh god there are so many problema in the life of taani
Bt rey is always there to eliminate all of her problems
Update soon
Thnkx for the pm
Pindborg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update but plzzz continue soon naa. And thanks for pm
princess_tara thumbnail
This was the best part of the story so far๐Ÿ‘
no hatred just TaaRey
their close moments were beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ
Awe Rey can be a such sweetheart some timesโค๏ธ
love that how he set wardrobe for Taani๐Ÿ˜ณ
but why Taani didnt tell him the truth๐Ÿ˜•
and what danger is coming her way๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
eager to read next part
update it asap  
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Sneha2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was a amazing 
Their first kiss ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yaaa Rey is perfect husband 
Taani's night dress was sexy 
Love when Rey tease her 
Next part soon and plzzz update reunion nxt part plzzz

Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome & Cute Update...๐Ÿ‘

Just Love It...๐Ÿ˜Š

Every Scene Was Mind-Blowing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Every Scene Was Beautifully Written...โญ๏ธ

Update Next Part Soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pinal_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was super awesome update
Full of Taarey๐Ÿ˜Š

loved their cute argument 

their first kiss ๐Ÿ˜ณ

rey has doubt about taani behaviour he is smart 

love naughty rey and innocent taani

update next part soon
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
love it
this part is full of taarey
they are superb as always
thanx for pm
wating to know the danger
coming in their life
update soon
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
taareylicous chapter
just loved it
loved there scene and cute nokjok
rey is doubting taani's behaviour
but no revelation of truth...๐Ÿ˜ญ

it seems that rey is in love with taani and taani started falling for rey
hope taani and rey will be fine..
your comment regarding next chapter is scary.
pls. try to update next part soon

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Mind Blowing
Sweet Taani and Naughty Rey
Post Soon
Thanks for the PM