Symphony 50--Orchestrating Happiness on 94 - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

There is another update coming 

WHAT a long journey for you Vikas from ' when is the next update??" to masterminding the 50th celebration with your team.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And dude in the making think of all the ammo you have about the " workings of the female mind" that should make you a lady killer๐Ÿ˜‰.

Hang around here you shall become incredibly wise! You get to learn from the very best๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

this is sooo tempting!!!how i wish i could curl in my bed waiting for the next!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
hmm...u write nisha,i will read somehow!๐Ÿ˜‰
even I have class now.
Apt placement training.
We both have to try one or other way
Edited by Mr.PsychoTech - 8 years ago
One word!
I can find one word to describe the update!!
What could be that word? I might have ran out of such words 
Why do use just a word when I can use many??

I read that u guys are missing SVM's poems...I can't write like her but here's my version 

All her life she heard about fairy tales and watched movies with great love stories
A little yearning to have one for herself danced on her heart as she moved along life's complicated theories

When she thought she has found a beautiful world, one beyond the stars and sun
That wasn't the story she would be the lead of, things changed and time started to run

All our lives are a drive up a hill, some sharp turn and hidden roads ahead
Have you hear about the "U" pin turn!? You either reach the next road or fall off the path instead

Even when she took this turn, holding her steering tight and praying for her dear life
Married to a man who hung her upside down, easier to bungee jump then being his wife

The moments of bliss, the bundles of nervers, each day a different adventurous ride
She walked along with him with slow tiny steps breathing every flower and watching every tide

Clouds gathered around her moist and warm, she could just notice the grey on their tone
It rainded on her soaking her in the sensations unknown

Not yet atop the mountain just have way  through
Standing at a view Spot and learning of experiences new 

She knows she found her fairy tale 
He the king she the queen and a little prince or princess on thier way...a life she would sail

Ps...not proofread
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

WHAT a long journey for you Vikas from ' when is the next update??" to masterminding the 50th celebration with your team.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And dude in the making think of all the ammo you have about the " workings of the female mind" that should make you a lady killer๐Ÿ˜‰.

Hang around here you shall become incredibly wise! You get to learn from the very best๐Ÿ˜‰
I will never forget that.
Nisha dee directly asked will you say more than that.

It was a incredible journey though.
It was nothing similar to then except then we were discussing of their marriage now we are distributing kids
How long it came thanks nisha for everything
The part I loved the most was the mention of the mothers who carry on with thier life and face such physically stressful jobs and still protect thier babies with all night 
Hats off to them!! 
Indeen we never realise how lucky we are to have the privailage to take a leave when we fall sick...even a common cold 
Originally posted by NSB7

The part I loved the most was the mention of the mothers who carry on with thier life and face such physically stressful jobs and still protect thier babies with all night 
Hats off to them!! 
Indeen we never realise how lucky we are to have the privailage to take a leave when we fall sick...even a common cold 
so true dee
The speechlessness and the love for the baby.. The understanding towards what her mother and sister felt once 
The moving new realisation 
The instinct to protect the baby and being aftaind to walk ๐Ÿ‘
Never thought of pregnancy this way before 

The song a perfect ambiance for the car ride
The speechless moment filles with meaningful emotions 
Thier holding hands while letting this feel sink into them bit by bit

All over just beautiful and I feel a warm and calm melodie inside of me
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

so true dee
somebody told me comparing somebody else's pain and calling your crisis a smaller one than theirs is like looking at somebody else over eat and saying yes my stomach is full!!
That's true... Everyone has thier own challenges to face 

But being sensitive to somebody's struggle that's way bigger than your cam make you thank the heavens for whatever you have and look at life with a different bright light
Isnt it vikas?
Man on Mars for Rs.10๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

She got off gingerly... her dupatta getting caught as usual as the Land Cruiser door shut,, he locked without looking, tuning his playlist

"Kadava tara" (open the door) he unlocked spontaneously, wondering if she was getting her purse

He hadnt seen her bring even her phone this morning
She held the USB though... she shut it again

she walked up and down and up and down and up and down like 5 times scanning the glass bowls with over 20 kinds of ice creams

The gilr behind the counter... smiled at "the tall man" he was already in the store when Ii entered, so the girl had no clue they were married, they parked across, not in front of the store

"What can I get u?" she gushed smiling at R&B, she wore a frilly apron, and a cap like the milkmaid can, she held a WOODEN LADLE

He half smiled shaking his head and rolling his eyes at the available choice

He scanned the board

He paused on the "sundae board"

"OMG!! A GUY THAT LOVES SUNDAE?" the girl gushed

AAAMA DI
LIKE ICE CREAM WAS INVENTED FOR WOMEN ALONE
THODACHUKKO, VAZHIYARDU
(Wipe that goddamn drool off)
WHY CANT HE LOVE ICE CREAM?
RAKSHASANEY PESAAMALE YARAYAVADU MAYAKINDU IRU NEE
(U dont say a word but continue to make girls swoon)
ENNA DAAN PANREY NU PAAKARAEN INNIKKI
(Lemme see what u are upto?)

II leaned on the wall near the entry way
The smells made her belly churn and swirl... she went to the rest room and barfed bile juice rinsed her face and walked out pink cheeked

A young girl waiting to go looked at her and asked "Are u OK?"

"Umm ya" II nodded

ANGA ENN PURUSHAN ICE CREAM KAARI KU KADALA POTTINDU IRUKKAN
(There my hubby is flirting with the "milkmaid"
U WORRY FOR MY HEALTH?
WHAT WILL U SAY IF I TELL U WHAT HE IS DOING

SOLLI PAAR DI
DRAMA QUEEN
The second resident coaxed her

"Umm.. I am OK" "thanks" II mumbled

"WHATTT?" "NO COURAGE?"
SHUT UP!!!

PAAVAM DI AVAL VIDU AVALA
Leave her alone

TELL HER!! THANKS

HARMONES?
REALLY?
PREGNANCY HAS TURNED U INTO A WIMP

she wandered over Dude held like FOUR GODDAMN toy spoons, telling her he had tasted FOUR kinds

"Try this  THIS IS MY MOSTTT FAVE" she gushed huskily, bending over... displaying whats usually RAKSHASAN'S FAVE

"This has... ummm.. no I wont tell u everything it has... the name is golden train" she WINKED

He took the tiny spoon almost holding her fingers, and swept it with those goddamn turn on organs he had called lips

"Umm... caramel"

"Did u get any cinnamon sugar pecans? did u did u did u?" the girl jumped up and down

"Cant disagree" Dude nodded agreeing... as if she had just told him  "I know how to put a Indian on Mars for Rs.10!!!!

Originally posted by NSB7

somebody told me comparing somebody else's pain and calling your crisis a smaller one than theirs is like looking at somebody else over eat and saying yes my stomach is full!!
That's true... Everyone has thier own challenges to face 

But being sensitive to somebody's struggle that's way bigger than your cam make you thank the heavens for whatever you have and look at life with a different bright light
Isnt it vikas?
yes dee only person going through it will know its pain.
Every pain is equal and tests same depth.

My roommate  mentioned a dialogue from movie lucia

Our small life is some one else's biggest dream