Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting teaser
poor arnav
plz update soon
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heythanks for the pm. Loved the teaser. Wonderful. Enjoyed eevry bit of it. Ab aayega mazaa. Update soon
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Really nice story..I read it in one go!!
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser Yagya⭐️
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 13

-----------------------------------------------------

" Arnav, I have shifted you luggage into Khushi's room. Go and take rest. You must be tired after happenings of the day." said Garima with love, with patting Arnav's cheeks as Arnav smiled. Khushi who had been a silent spectator till then couldn't control herself and pulled her mom to her side.

"How did you even think that I will share my room with this idiot, Mumma?" questioned Khushi with anger visible on her face as glared at Arnav.

" Khushi, where else will he sleep? And don't you dare use such words for him. He is your..." Garima cut her sentence off in the middle as she sensed the temperature of the room increasing owing to Khushi's rising anger levels.

" He is my what, Mumma?" asked Khushi, though she knew what was going to be the answer but Garima was smart enough to not give out the answer which she wanted to give out.

" Guest. He is our guest so he is even your guest. You cannot make your guest sleep in the living room, can you?" asked Garima, hoping that Khushi will accept this but as adamant as Khushi was she couldn't accept Arnav and or anything related to him easily.

" Of course you can. Because I never asked him to stay here nor am I very happy that he is here, so it doesn't matter if he is happy here or not." said Khushi, while staging a walkout from there while it hurt Arnav, all over again.

As Khushi walked into her room and picked up Arnav's stuff to throw them out, her mom made her drop it down with the force she pulled her with.

" What are you doing Khushi? Is it a way to talk with anyone?" questioned Garima, with anger written all over her face.

" Mumma, what are you doing? You are considering a stupid prank to be real? How did you even take this decision, Mumma?" asked Khushi, with tears flowing down her cheeks.

" What is prank to you is not a prank to the world, Khushi. The fact is that the marriage happened with all the rituals and is legal. Just by denying the acceptance of it doesn't nullify it." explained Garima, thinking about the taunts she had to bear.

" If you believe that the marriage is legal, then fine Mumma, let us annul this marriage. This chapter will end for once and for all." said Khushi, as she knew of law and order due to Renuka.

" Khushi! Are you in your senses? After getting your marriage annulled do you think there will be any respect left for our family? Already I am bearing so many taunts due to this and now if you annul this, then whatever little support we have, will be lost." said Garima, while Khushi was left shocked by the thought process of her own mother. She thought that annulling a stupid marriage is degrading?

" Mumma.."

" Khushi, bas. If you have any respect for me as your mother, then you will not step out of this room and will share this room with Arnav Bitua." said Garima, while looking at her intently. Khushi stood dumbfounded with her mom's words and actions as Garima walked out of the room to send Arnav in.

Arnav, at Garima's insistence walked inside Khushi's room, erm..their so-called room. As Arnav entered while closing the door shut, he found Khushi shedding fiery tears because those tears had more anger than pain in them. As Khushi looked up to Arnav, her expressions changed drastically to that of disgust and hatred.

" Khushi, if you are not comfortable sharing the room with me, then I am ready sleep on the floor or anywhere you tell me to." said Arnav, with genuine concern and love in his voice which Khushi chose not to recognize.

" I know people like you just too well, Arnav Singh Raizada. You must be feeling so happy by seeing me cry like this, but you are putting up this show that you are feeling bad for me. Go, party with your friends or maybe you kept a hidden camera in my room, so put this video too on the net. You will feel elated by it, won't you?" questioned Khushi, sarcastically.

" I know that your anger is justified, Khushi. But I am accepting my mistake and apologizing you. Can't you see that?" asked Arnav, trying his best to not lose his control over himself.

" Your one prank destroyed my life and my career, Arnav. I had to forget my dreams because of this stupid prank of yours and Mumma's thoughts on this. I will never be able to forgive you in my life. No, never kabhi nahi." shouted Khushi, while trying to walk away from Arnav, as suddenly the carpet made her trip over it.

Khushi was expecting herself to embrace the hard ground below but much to her surprise, two arms enveloped around her which made her stop mid-way. Khushi who had closed her eyes in shock, opened her eyes slowly to drown into the caramel orbs of Arnav, which were staring with love at her.

Her hands had automatically held his shoulders, while Arnav looked at her tight grip with a slight smile and romantic look on his face. Physically they came close to each other but mentally Khushi made herself go far from her as she pushed him away from her.

" How dare you Arnav Singh Raizada?" questioned Khushi, with anger dripping from her voice.

" I thought you were falling Khushi so..."

" So? You would have let me down. Anyways hurting myself by falling down is much better than taking your help." exclaimed Khushi, as she moved away from there to the balcony to have some fresh air, to calm her nerves down.

As Arnav eyed Khushi's retreating back while he slid down the wardrobe door, deciding to sleep there for the night, he thought,

" I was the reason of your bad impression about me, Khushi. Now I will change that opinion of yours about me for sure. And this is Arnav Singh Raizada's promise to his love."

Will Arnav be able to winn over Khushi's heart? And what was Khushi planning?

---

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is gonnu be really tough for Arnav to make Khushi realise his love for her... 
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser dear please update soon
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good luck Arnav 
Love this update 
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update. .
i can't wait to read how arnav wil change his love in her..
but feeling bad for arnav also..
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav bitwa this is gonna be very tough as your wifey doesn't seems to be in mood to forgive you.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 😊