SS46 Just Foochar Fantasy - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha 🤗

I'm loving this thread and II especially. Nisha I'm simply awestruck at how you have slathered shade after shade of their growth as a couple - form a fighting all the time couple to fighting as a couple 😳. I'm sure there is more to come with all the battles that stare at them.

II understand's RnB's need - physical and unspoken emotional needs; he lets her cribs go uncontested and she does not bug him about his travel or get tantrumy about dude not making it to Bhatinda. The demands on their time as working couple , balancing family and now a mini health crisis all bring our sensitive II to a place that makes her " resolute" and "tired" but does not stop her from running up and back to make sure her husbands bouquet lives longer 😳.

RITU - our II does not throw her husbands worth around. She genuinely works hard for her what she makes! she is unbelievably attracted to her husband and would move planets to spend time with him if it wasn't for her sense of retaining her self worth which she believes lies to a large extent with her job in KMPG. Ritu was really juvenile trying to rub In a trip to London. Even a self effacing II is left with no choice but to talk of her husband's Paris abode. Did RnB hear his Iyer warrior drawing the battle line with him in tow 😉.

Nisha 👏 can't wait for more.
II RnB convo in bed was so real and heart warming. Marriages draw their strengths on these don't they??
Would have loved to gush more have to go! O and the kids are leaving tonight. Heading off to make a rice pizza for the younger one for the trip back.Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That's II wirh Deepika Padukone's height and body! 😃
putti77 thumbnail
putti77 thumbnail
putti77 thumbnail

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago