Happy Birthday Asha Negi - *August 23, 2015*

AshaN. thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

ASHA NEGI 

And the wonderfully blessed day is here! Yes it is! 

August 23 1989 

is the day our beautiful angel, 

sabki khoobsurat asha, 

ASHA NEGI, 

was born!

Wherever she goes she leaves her own mark in your heart,

whether it's as Asha the actress,

Asha the dancer,

Asha the Khiladi,

Asha the Host,

or simply, 

just Asha <3

---

Where do we start about Asha?

Do we start from her contagiously beautiful smile?

Or her doe-like big eyes?

Her long brown locks?

Or her killer body?

Her big foodie self?

Or her shoe-crazy obsession?

Her sweet chuckling laugh?

Or her tashan on the ramp?

Her jalwa on the dance-floor?

Or her spontaneous hosting?

Her Sherni Attitude?

Or her fine screen presence?

Her pure and humble soul?

Or her love for the fans?

Where does one truly start when it comes to Asha Negi? There's simply no one place!

To our versatile, bubbly, stunner, gorgeous, and simply sweet Asha, a very Happy Birthday! We fans wish for nothing but the best for you and wish and hope you continue to shine as you are in the industry and in life, and stay happy and healthy in the days to come!

We love you!

Happy Birthday!

Edited by AshaN. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshaN. thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

From Winning Miss Uttarkhand 2009, 

to bagging roles on television

to her Golden Stellar Award at Gold Awards 2012

to Best Jodi at Zee Rishtey 2012

to winning Nach Baliye 6 with her boyfriend Rithvik Dhanjani, 

to fighting till her last straw on Khatron ke Khiladi,

and to now hosting Indian Idol Junior,

This girl proves to be the definition of a true artist, 

a gentle soul, a humble being, and a happy go lucky girl!

She stays interacting with all her fans whenever she can ! 

Did we mention she continues to impress onscreen 

with her acting and superb screen presence?

Her career chart has sky rocketed, and why won't it? 

This girl is SUPER talented, and most importantly, she's determined! 

She will accomplish anything she sets her mind to!

She has marked her very own place in the industry in the past couple of years

and she continues to make way into everyone's hearts, permanently! 😳

----------------

AshaN. thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Birthday 

WISHES AND EDITS 

from FANS

--

Dearest Asha,

Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

Asha, a supremely talented actor, a lovely dancer, our tough Khiladi and the recently turned anchor, we are immensely proud to see you grow into an exceptional all-rounder. You have always given your best at every step and we fans couldn't be happier. 

We pray you always keep getting great opportunities to showcase your talent. You deserve all the accolades and we know there are plenty more to come. Always smile, laugh, and stay strong and positive. 

My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy. Always stay the same. Happy Birthday to a person that's charming, talented, honest, humble and hardworking. 

Continue to love life and never stop dreaming. Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever. 

Happy Birthday Asha!!!

Lots of Love 

Shailee

--

A very very happy birthday sweetheart!!!!
You are adorable,sweet,funny,innocent,beautiful,stunning,diva,purest soul i have ever seen and sooo many more things which i want to tell you...

You and rithvik make my life complete...
However upset i am one interview/glimpse of you both and there is an instant smile on my face.Thank you sooo much for making me and many other smile...

I hope you and rithvik always remain happy and together...
And may this birthday of yours bring a along lots of success, happiness and prosperity to you...
Once a again a biggg walaaa happy birthdayyy with a biggg walaa kiss...

P.S.-We want loads of #Ashvik pics this birthday!!!!!!
You guys know we crave for it and i think we deserve it..right??😉😆

Loads and loads of love...
Forever an ashvikian-
Priya (@pri_ashvik)

--

Dearest asha di,

A very Happy Birthday to you!! May god bless you & all your dreams come true with the blink of your eyes..

Okay..so this is the first time I am writing to you..and I am damn nervous!! You've been a part of my life since the last 2 years & just the feeling that you'll be reading Is making me excited!!! But then..nervous at the same time!!

Asha di you are truly one of the most beautiful people i know & that's what makes you so special for me!!

I look up to you in every way..bcz I know u'll never choose the wrong path in life..

You have a heart of gold & have a pure soul...

Plzzz keep on smiling always coz your smile makes my day!!!

I really love both you n rithvik a lot..n i just wanna see you both getting married soon!!

Can't wait to call you Mrs.Dhanjani..or rather asha BHABHIEmbarrassed!!!

I really really really love you a lot... 

May you live a life full of happiness, love n our beloved RD!!! 

Aapki har dua qubool hogi kyunki laakhon logon ki dua mein aap ho...

Haath nahi chodenge..saath nahi chodenge..

Here's wishing you a very happy birthday!

Love u loads ashvik

-simran 

--

True Beauty lies within"  Whenever I think of this proverb, One person that comes to my mind is "Asha Negi" . 23 August is the special day when we all are celebrating our princess's bday! The warmth and kindness of your heart, makes you more beautiful year after year. 

Whatever you ask, may you receive...

Whatever you seek, may you find...

Whatever you wish, may it be fulfilled...

Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires, Here's Wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises. A Very Happy Birthday Ashu!

-Ruchika

--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have the best birthday yet full of amazing memories and a year full of success and happiness! I love you sooo much and it really has been amazing seeing your journey these past few years. I've gotten to see you evolve and grow in your career and it has been absolutely fabulous. Honestly, watching you and Rithvik from 2011 to now, it truly feels like I have grown with you both, not only in age but also as a person. A lot of things have changed since I first started watching you both but one thing hasn't, and that's my love for you two. So thank you so much for always being here to entertain me and no matter what mood I'm in I can always, always count on you two to make me laugh. Please continue to entertain us and always try new things because all of us will always support you and have your back! 

Stay gorgeous girl and Happy Birthday once again! Heart

Tons of love from USA, 

Mansi 

--

Hey Princess , wishing you The Happiest Birthday ever of your life. God shower worlds happiness on you everyday..Have a Blasting year ahead..Iss birthday pey RD saath jo hey toh million more happiness and special..Have a Pyaar Birthday HeartEmbarrassed ...Rock it Party

- Lads

--

Hey My dearest Asha.. Wish you many many happy returns of the day! You are beautiful inside and out and always remain the same. Best of luck for everything you do in the coming future. God bless and stay happy and healthy.. Lots of love!

-Manoshono

--

Happy Birthday Asha!! 

Hope you truly have a wonderful time on your birthday. Wishing you all the love, happiness and prosperity you deserve. Hope that the happiness you receive on your birthday lasts the whole year through. Asha you are such a gem of a person and I am so glad that I am a fan of yours. Hope sooner or later we get to see you acting on our TV screens again because we miss you dearly! And always keep smiling because your smile makes all of us happy.

Lots and lots of love,

Nikki

--

Many happy returns of the day Asha.
May God  always shower his blessings upon you .Keep Smiling n shining

-Veenaus5

--

-ashvikholic

--

wish u many more happy returns of the day Ashu.may the year be filled with splendid projects.stay blessed.#keepentertaining #keepsmiling

-Srija

---

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday to our dearest Asha!!!! 🥳
May god shower you with all the happiness in the world!! 🤗🤗
style14 thumbnail
Thank you so much for creating Asha's Birthday Thread Esha. Its beautiful 🤗🤗
style14 thumbnail
Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

Guyz I love the excitement you all have created!! I love how u guys are even more excited than me:) just got done with Al the segments

lizajo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread Esha! Your work is amazing 😊
Happy Birthday Asha Negi! 🥳You will always hold a special place in my heart. ❤️ So proud of your journey so far and all you have accomplished in the past year!! ⭐️ Wishing you continued success. Stay blessed and happy princess! Have a rocking year ahead.
style14 thumbnail
Its 12 AM!!!!

Happy Birthday Ashu!!!!
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizajo

ARTI GUPTA @garti21  

Happpy bday @AshaNegi7 wishing happiness , blessing n success frm @SBSABPNews .

OMG this pic... Thank you so much Arti and SBS Team!!! You guys never disappoint!!!!😃
Awww Birthday celebrations with Rithvik and his family😳

Look at Rithvik's expressions🤣
style14 thumbnail
Thank you MODs for making this thread global