awesome story
update soonish
do pm me :)
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyy everyone I am back hehehehe 
Sorry for disappearing but to many things were going on and I am finally back 
I am going to post the last chapter super soon I already have half of it done for whoever still wants it 
I missed u guys sooo much 
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the chapt eagerly...
Continue soon.
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Everyone whats up hehehe so I am updating after almost 7 months ðŸ˜³ Goes and hides I wont waste anymore more time and let u guys read the update and hope u guys like it and dont throw shoes at me for being late and if it is bad. Also, there is one more chapter left of this story which I will upload very soon I promise it wont take 7 months this time. I already have half of it written and waiting for your feedback to see if you guys want any request then please comment it and I will try my best to put it in the last chapter. And I am so sorry to have not replied to your comments I will reply to all of them very soon. 

Chapter 27

After the entire hospital scenario, Asad and Zoya finally had got engaged and officially had become each others. They had planned a extravagant engagement. Zeenat was super happy when she had heard the news of the engagement and had already started to plan the entire thing. Even though Zoya was not her biological daughter she loved her more then anything it the world. Zeenat had met Asad only once or twice and was really found of him.

The engagement preparations were going in full swing. Asad was really happy that his and Zoya's wedding preparations had already started. He knew that the wedding would take time still as they were still young and in college. He didn't want to rush Zoya into anything and neither would Zeenat allow them to wed so soon. Even though she wanted them to get married but with time Zoya was very happy with the engagement as she was ready to become official to be Mrs. Khan. All her friends were present at her house getting the engagement decorations ready but there was one person missing. Armaan.

Even though Zoya was upset with Armaan, he was still her best friend which she couldn't change and she did miss him. So Zoya decided that she would talk to Armaan and get everything cleared up. She knew Armaan would never hurt anyone intentionally as she knew he had a pure heart. She reacted that way only cause she knew that Asad was hurt cause of Armaan. But Zoya went and thought more about it and realized her mistake. She was just thinking of calling him when Asad walked in.

Asad: Hey Zoya are you ok? You seem distracted

Zoya: WOH.. Just a little. I was thinking about Armaan.

Asad: What happened Zoya.

Zoya: Asad; you know when you were in the hospital, I said a lot of mean and rude stuff to Armaan. I accused him of harming you. I said I don't want to see him ever again and who knows what else. Seeing you in that hospital bed I don't understand what happened to me. I feel really guilty now. Armaan would never even harm a fly and I said all this. How could I.

Zoya was crying as she had a pure heart and felt really bad of what she did

Asad: Zoya . Listen to me and sit down firstly and stop crying. I wont say you were right on what you did because you weren't. Armaan would never harm me. Yes we were competing but like you said Armaan cant harm a fly and you think he could harm me. He accidently did this and Zoya you gave me a second chance after what happened right? And you said all this to your best friend who you have known for so long.  I don't want to hurt you cause you know I hate these tears in your beautiful eyes. But you have to realize that you were wrong and you should apologize to Armaan. Please I cant let you ruin your friendship with Armaan. He really does care for you.

Zoya was crying now not only cause she felt guilty cause of Armaan but also cause she knew she was wrong during the Asad incident and how she accused him also.

Zoya: I am the worst person ever. I don't deserve to even li-

Asad shut Zoya up by kissing her

Asad: Never ever Zoya, never ever say that. You are the best person ever. You are the reason why I turned from the college playboy to now only your boy and soon to be hubby. Don't ever say anything like this please ever I cant live without you. You are my life my oxygen. Without you my life is meaningless.

Zoya and Asad hugged. A hug of assurance that they are going to be there with each other forever. They will always be with each other.

After there hug Zoya decided to go and call Armaan.

While Armaan was shatter losing his best friend. This was his only fear in life which is why he never told Zoya how much he loved her but still he lost her.

Armaan felt as if his entire life had been shaken up and taken away from him. For the past couple of days he refused to leave his house or even leave. All he did was look at old pictures of him and Zoya and the rest of there gang. Kushi, Arnav, Sid, and Ridz all tried to talk to him but he refused to as he just wanted to be left alone.

One day when he was just laying in his bed staring at the ceiling he heard his phone ring. First he didn't pay heed to it and let it go to voicemail. But then the phone rang again but this time he noticed that this wasn't any ring. He had made a different ring for Zoya and when he heard the ring he immediately saw his phone and saw the caller idea "BFFZee" and once he saw that he rubbed his already swollen eyes more and he picked up the phone immediately. And when he heard her voice he felt as if he got his life back.

Zoya: Hey

Armaan: Zoya!

Zoya: Zoya? You forgot my name, my name is Zee you idiot

Armaan: How could I forgot Zee but I didn't think you would want me to call you that name or even talk to you ever again.

Zoya: Armaan Look I am sorry. Whatever I said at the hospital I said it all in anger. I was just worried for Asad and you know me I always get defensive over things and people I love. I am just sorry I had to burst it on you. Please will you forgive me?

Armaan: Is that even a question? I was never angry at you. I was angry at myself that I hurt Asad and lost my best friend. Zee you know you are the closest person I have in my life.

Zoya: I know and I am sorry to have hurt you so much.

Armaan: Its ok and I deserved it though. How is Asad is he ok now?

Zoya: Yes actually he is more then ok!

Armaan: What?

Zoya: Yes here talk to him he will tell you the rest. OH I forgot I want you at my house within the next 10 minutes Mr. Malik and you know me if you don't get here on time then this anger was nothing to what I will show you then. And your time starts now. Oops I forgot her is Asad also.

Asad: Hey man whats up?

Armaan: Hey dude nothing much just now running to get over there before Zoya kills me.

Asad: You know Zoya.

Armaan: Yeh sadly

Zoya from behind : I HEARD THAT! And you have 9 minutes and 20 seconds left also

Asad: Zoya please give the poor guy a break

Zoya: Nope. I wont Asad you should know with me and my rules

Asad saying lightly: Beta Asad what did you get yourself into

Armaan: Good luck dude have fun with Zoya yelling at you your entire life.

Asad: You are telling me. Anyways I have to tell you something important now.

Armaan: Yea say

Asad: Well me and Zoya are getting engaged tomorrow.

Armaan silently had tears in his eyes not cause he was sad his love was marrying someone else but happy for his BFF that at least she found her love. He wiped his tears

Armaan: Congrats Bro, I am so happy for you and Zoya. You guys deserve all the happiness ever.

Asad: Thanks and we will continue talking but you might want to come here soon. Please. For my sake or Zoya will eat me alive before you come.

Zoya: 8 minutes left tick tock tick tock.

Asad: Good luck and see you soon. I hope.

Armaan: Bye dude see you then

As promised Armaan did reach there with 10 seconds to spare.

Zoya was super happy to see him and once she saw him she ran and hugged him as he was her best friend.

Everyone was present there; Arnav, Khushi, Ridz, Sid, Ayaan, Humeira, and Asad

While everyone was happy seeing the two friends finally back together there was one person who with being happy was feeling guilt.

Asad.

Asad self talk: I am so happy that Zoya finally forgave Armaan. I cant believe I used to feel jealous of them. Like how could I doubt them. How could I do this. How did I not see there pure friendship. I should never have doubted them. I am so sorry. I am just happy that you guys are friends again.

Sid: Ok OK enough of this senti stuff I want a hug to

He said pouting

Armaan: So he said u cant have a hug

He opened his arms for a hug

Sid:Awww YAY!! Come on! GROUP HUGGG

Everyone went and had a huge group hug

Asad didn't go to the group hug and Zoya noticed that

Zoya looked at Asad

Zoya: Asad wont you give me a hug I meant us a hug

She said by accident while everyone started to tease her

Asad: Of course not why wont I give my future wife a hug you could just ask. Right guys?

Armaan: How could we forgot now you have to deal with her your entire life. Good luck Bro now I don't have to deal with this idiot anymore

Asad/Zoya: I am Not a Idiot/ She is not an idiot

Armaan: WOW synchronized and all how cute. Now are you just going to stand there like a idiot or give us a hug?

Asad went and joined the group hug. They all were smiling and laughing until there heard a cry.

They all got worried and got out of the group hug and what they saw left them shocked to the core...

Edited by princess101 - 8 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Edited by -ABI- - 8 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail