Contest:Can you guess? Week 3 hints added

Maha21 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello Friends,

Are you guys ready for a new contest??? 😛

Well, this contest consists of 4 parts... Each week, you guys are going to compete to win one part... After 4 weeks, the member with the most correct answers will win the contest!!! 😃

Coming to the contest, each week I'm going to give you one word... All you have to do is come up with a movie name beginning with each letter in that word... But wait! 😉 Not just any movie name but a particular one for which I will give you a hint... For each letter of that word, I will give you a hint of the movie and you have to guess which movie I'm talking about! 😛

The four words for the four weeks are going to be:

Week 1: Thodi

Week 2: Khushi

Week 3: Thode

Week 4: Ghum

So let's start the contest! This week's word is T-H-O-D-I

Now here are the hints and you have to guess the movie starting with these letters... This week's hints are really easy to guess but they are going to get harder in the coming weeks 😛... DO NOT post your answers here! Please PM your entries to Maha21...

Movie starting with the Letter "T"

Hint: On a sight-seeing road trip of India, a guy meets the daughter of a singer.  Her dad approves of the boy, and both go to Bombay to meet his family. The guys family does not approve... The girl decides to improve her career, leaving the past behind, and meets with another guy, who helps her get started. The first guy has not given up hope to marry the girl, despite opposition from his family. The guy relentlessly purses his dream of marrying the girl, even on the day of her marriage to the other guy...

Movie starting with the Letter "H"

Hint:  An Indian-based traditional family gets a visit from a guy from Italy, who has come to learn music and singing.  The guy falls in love with his teacher's daughter... But the teacher wants his daughter to wed some other guy, and has his student swear that he will leave India, and not marry his daughter, as his guru-dakshina (fee), to which the student agrees.

Movie starting with the Letter "O"

Hint: This movie is going to release very soon 😉... The plot revolves around a guy who is reincarnated and returns to solve the mystery of his death and find his true love...

Movie starting with the Letter "D"

Hint: A super-hit sequel of a super hit movie... Deals with police and chor... 😉

Movie starting with the Letter "I"

Hint: Based on a very popular sport... It is an art movie... The movie name is the name of a person 😃

Week 2 - this week our word is "K-h-u-s-h-i"

Movie starting with the letter "K"

Hint: Life of a very serious girl changes on the arrival of her new neighbour who teaches her a new way to live... The film is based in New York...

Movie starting with the letter "H"

Hint:  Two families hate each other... No women are allowed in one of the family's house... The grand daughter of one family decides to take revenge by pretending to be in love with the other family's son... But soon they really fall in love and all hell breaks lose...

Movie starting with the letter "U"

A remake of a very famous movie... Based on a novel...

Movie starting with the letter "S"

Hint: 6 different stories in one movie...

Older brother gets married... Younger brother falls in love with the bhabi's sister... Bhabi dies... Bhabi's sister is asked to marry the older brother...

Movie starting with the letter "I"

Hint: Indian movie with an english title... Argun Rampal stars in it...

Week 2 - this week our word is "T-h-o-d-e"

Movie starting with the letter "T"

Hint: Story of a man who is forced to help the wealthy son of a Don... the son kills many people and wants property.. at the same time, the lead protagonist falls in love with a girl who does not approve of what he's doing.

Hint - This is a story of a few couples who are all recently married and all go on a Honeymoon together, and it's about the trials and tribulations they have to overcome in their Honeymoon as newlyweds...

Movie starting with the letter "O"

Story of 3 brothers, all of whom have names that are related to each other - the eldest takes care of the house, the middle is studying abroad, and the youngest is a student but also a computer hacker.. how they have to overcome these problems.

Movie starting with the letter "D"

Re-make of a very old movie which has already been re-made.. a love story with two main lead actresses and a lead actor..

Movie starting with the letter "E"

Story about a kingdom with a Lord who tries to keep the kingdom together, but he is in a time warp.. the Prince has to come back from being abroad..

So what are you guys waiting for? PM your entries to Maha21...

Have fun! 😛

~TKTG Development Team

Edited by ammmu - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Entries sent...cool contest!~~
appu_m thumbnail
i have send answers....good contest

thanx
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Interesting Contest. Will surely participate 😊

Shruti
this contest is kewl surely going 2 participate
jassie_17 thumbnail
Entries sent already!!!!

Cool contest tdy.....
appu_m thumbnail
i have sent my answers too.... 😉
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great contest maha 👏 can i take part 😳
Maha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.nair

great contest maha 👏 can i take part 😳

thanks Priya 😳... sure, you can take part...
Edited by Maha21 - 16 years ago
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cant wait for week 3 clues!