Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update... taarey kiss ws hot... dat sara wel she z irritating... lyk dat rey's first priority z taani nd thr baby... update soon thnx fr pm
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesomme update dear
It was superb the way you written truly loved the updates 
Took time but read the mksed out ones chappy 21 is so nice 
Thanks for the pm 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 22

Taani lay down on the hospital bed, doctor lifted up her top from her belly and put some warm gel on her belly. The gel allows the transducer to slide more easily on belly. The gel also improves the transmission of sound waves into body. Taani nervously stare at the computer screen, she will see her baby, for the first time ever. How much she wished he was there, with her. They would witness this moment together but she also knew it's not possible as he'd rehearsals and he must be busy there.

"Are you ready, Taani?" Doctor asked her, Taani nodded positively in response. Just then the door of the room opened and entered the person, she wanted to see at that moment.

"Rey? What are you doing here?" Taani asked him, her tone reflect the surprised she felt seeing him. Rey walked over the bed, Doctor smiled at him as he greeted her.

"How can i miss this moment? I had to be here, when we will see our child." Rey said to her, he sat on stool near her bed. Taking her hand in his, he smiled at her.

"You ready, Taani?" Doctor asked her, Taani glance at Rey then at her doctor, she nodded in response. Doctor came close to her, she placed the transducer on her belly. A moment later she pointed at the computer screen. Rey and Taani had their gaze fixed on the computer screen. Doctor slide the transducer up down on her belly. 

Since it was her trimester, They could see the heart rate of the baby, the umbilical cord and the placenta. Taani look at Rey for a moment and found him staring at the screen with moist eyes. A lone tear escaped her eye, she smiled through her tears as she shifted her gaze back to screen. Doctor told them they are having one baby and told them, they can see details of the face, fetal head, heart, spine, limbs and abdomen of their baby, in second trimester. 

"Rey, Humara baby." Taani whispered, her voice cracked a bit. She was on verge of crying. Rey tighten his hold her hand, he knew she would burst in tears of happiness, anytime. They themselves didn't had any idea how long they were staring at the computer screen, where their baby was showing.  What they both were feeling when they their baby, could not be describe in words. Their love for their child only increased, Rey looked at taani, thanking her silently for introducing him to this new phase of of his life, giving him this precious gift.

After their appointment with their doctor, they both were on their way to back home. Taani was staring out of the window. They both were feeling content, her reports were normal and she and baby both are healthy, Rey couldn't wish for anything else. Her and his baby's health is all he want. 

"Rey, You missed dance rehearsals to come for my sonography test?" Taani asked him, suddenly. She did try to hide the surprised and amusement but her tone gives away. He wasn't not shocked seeing her so shocked, He had never done something like this before, chose her over his friends and dance so he could understand her reaction. 

"I know i forgot about your appointment first but then I remembered, I didn't waste any other moment. I couldn't afford to miss this moment." Rey answered her, glancing at her but then again concentrate on road, he was driving the car very carefully which she had noticed and smiled at his care.

"Well, I'm happy you came." Taani smiled at him, she was happy, really happy and that made him happy. He was able to give her happiness.

"Taani, You knew we had to go for sonography then why you didn't told me that, when I agreed to go on rehearsals?" Rey questioned her, she could have reminded him if he had forgotten about the tests but then, why didn't she?

"I didn't wanted you to miss your dance rehearsals for me. So i thought not to tell you and go alone." Taani answered in low tone, Sometimes she still feels that, he will blame her again if she tried to stop him, from going to dance rehearsals with his friends. Again he will think she is trying to seperate him from his dance and misunderstand her which she doesn't want.

"Don't do that again. Remind me, scold me for not remembering something, if something like this happen again even though it won't as I have learned my lesson from this but still. I would have regretted if i hadn't remembered and reached there on time. I was so excited to see the baby." Rey replied, taani brushed her thoughts away and smiled at him.

They reached their home, Rey parked his car and they both went inside the house where a surprise was waiting for them, They found Sharon along with her sister sara, sitting on  couch. 

"Hello taani" Sharon greeted her once she saw, taani smiled at her weakily and nodded slightly in return. 

"Sharon, You here?" Rey asked her, they walked where they were sitting, Taani excused herself and went in their bedroom as she had to take shower since she is just back from hospital and feeling little uncomfy in her clothes.

Rey took a seat opposite to sharon and stare at her, waited for her answer.

"I came here to take some old dance routine CDs, But where were you?" Sharon questioned him back. 

"Taani ke saath hospital gaya tha, for her check up." Rey answered her, Sharon nodded in response. He could see, she was still upset with him, for living rehearsals in middle but he can't do about this, he had accepted. He can't always do things to please his friends, There is another life too which need him.

"Rey, You & Taani are live in couple?" Sara asked him, sweetly yet with curiosity. Rey gave her a confuse look, not understanding why she was so curious.

"Yes, we live in same house. Do you have any problem?" Rey questioned her back. Sara was taken back with his unusual stern tone. 

"No. I'm just surprised, her & your parents agreed for this. I mean, aunty Naina is quiet traditional.." Sara trailed off, uncomfortably. Rey narrowed his eyes at her statement. If only he could tell, how happy his mother is, knowing she is going to become grandmother. Even though his mother is traditional but she understand her child and support him.

"It's none of your concern, sara." Rey grumbled, he was not liking her interrogating nature.

"Sorry." Sara mumbled, feeling insulted. 

"Okay Guys. Enough of all this. And Rey, Can you please go and bring CDs?" Sharon spoke, seeing the tension building up in the room. Rey got up, he had taani's sonography report and other things in his hands, First he thought to put them in room.

"I'll be back." Rey walked away from there, Kaka entered their with coffee and snacks for them. 

Rey entered their bedroom, He looked around for her but couldn't found her, then he heard shower running, he understood she in taking shower, placing her reports on bed he moved to closet, on lower shelf he found some old dance routine CDs. He took them and come out of the room.

"Here." Rey  walked over to the couch where sharon was sitting on, with sara. He handed her CDs and sat on couch opposite to her.

"Rey, tomorrow we have organized a birthday party for Sara, hope you will come." Sharon told him, her voice was hopeful.

"Sorry Sharon. Tomorrow mom-dad are coming from london, I have to go to pick them up from airport then I'll spend whole day with them." Rey answered her, truthfully.

"Oh! Uncle-aunty are coming. Okay, I understand." sharon answered, smiling slightly at him. After talking a bit more Sharon-Sara left from there. Rey walked inside in his room and locked the door behind him, He had already told kaka to prepare dinner.

He smiled seeing her, she was wearing one of his black colored T-shirt and white short shorts. T-Shirt was oversize for her, it covered her body till mid thigh, she was looking cute while sitting on bed, her hair were wet and falling over her face making her look more desirable to him.

"Someone is looking really hot." Rey said as he walked toward her. He crawled on bed and stopped before her, he leaned over her body. Taani lifted her gaze up and gave him an innocent smile. His hazel orbs darkened, she shied away when she witness want for her in his eyes. She smiled shyly knowing what is it's their night and she was ready to submit herself to him.

Please do leave your feedback. FF or SS it takes hours to write so please be kind and comment. Commenting few words in feedback won't take more than few minutes. Next part depends on your response, so please press the like button & do comment.

And  I have filtered my PM account's buddy list and have stopped sending pms to those you never respond to my works pms or just comment or like once in a thread. I have no interested in wasting my time to send pms to silent readers. DO  NOT send me buddy request if you are going to be a silent Reader to my works.
Missu_TR thumbnail
Taarey adore hid baby awww lovely 
Wow rey parents come yupee 
Waiting rey parents and taani meet 
Update soon 
princess_tara thumbnail
superb update👏
thank god Rey reach hospital on time
awe they get so emotional after seeing first glimpse of their child 
Rey was driving carefully for Taani thats sweet😳
there are still some insecurities in Taani's mind
please iska koi permanent solution nikalo please yar
sara and sharon at TaaRey place i thought that now Taani's pregnancy will be out
but nothing like that happen
even they didnt ask about her health as she went to doctor 
how rude of them😡
again why this sara😡 is so interested in TaaRey life
she dont give good vibes not only me even Taani think like that uska kuch kro
Rey's parents are coming eager for their meeting with Taani
i hope they will be some help to remove Taani's insecurities 
next part TaaRey romance 😳
eager fot that update it asap  
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Angeline124 thumbnail
Nice update
Glad that finally Rey made up to Taani's first sonography
Rey really give rude reply to Sara. That girl deserve such treatment only
Taani is so happy to see their child in sonogram
Continue soon
doll_dimple thumbnail
Fabulous update
Loved it 
Well written
Plz update soon 
sailaja. thumbnail
Nice update taarey was so happy seeing baby and their convo was nice ye sara kyun nahi chode thi taarey ko iam waiting for taarey romance plz update next part soon
shona25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
taarey seeing their baby for the first time...that moment was great...
sara...something is fishy about that girl...
taarey's romance...eagerly waiting for it...
update soon
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow :)
Superb update :)
Taarey adore their baby :)
Awww !!!
Sara !!! Hate her !!!
Awesome update :)
Loved it :)
Update soon :)