Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for sharing!! can some one post the url pls😊
@mohankapur sir V heard show is gng to offair endOfAug.Is it true?V r heartbroken pls confirm it na @sehgal_monica @1AhamSharma
@sukugeny @sehgal_monica @1AhamSharma Yes it is
Include TSM too 😆 ...btw I heard GC is entering BD 😕 😆 ...they said in SBS 😆Originally posted by: erikalui
I want it to end in August as if it ends in October, I'll still have hope😆
Now SP will end BD too because of low ratings and start more shows like MAMSPka kuch nahi ho sakta😆
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-
Include TSM too 😆 ...btw I heard GC is entering BD 😕 😆 ...they said in SBS 😆
SP n their High expectations... 😆 😆 😆Originally posted by: erikalui
TSM is not a complete youth show but yes, it can get axed soon due to SP's high expectations😆If GC enters BD, I'll skip those episodes😉😆Will watch after he exits😆
@jey3ram No dear. I think we should bid this one farewell with the memories to bide us till we come together again 



Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-
SP n their High expectations... 😆 😆 😆