ENJOY READING πŸ˜ƒ
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Amma my head is spinning..
Etna suspense kanna..hmm :-(:->:-/:-|im getting mad ..;->
Who is planned all this?
im suspesting subbu yaar?
Raman love her truely,people are targeting raman or ishu?

If they target raman,y they are using ishu ?
if they target ishu,y they are using raman?

Ishu reject subbu and go with raman to consult doctor..how many people knows ishu is consulting a doctor?so the stranger black mailed shagun..

Ishu order chocolates,it means some one knows about her order and they are very near to ishu.they know every move of her.raman share chocolates with her.it affects him..

One thing i didn't get,when ishu take drugs ,she always only with raman ,she wantedly go near to raman.even she rejected subbu now.

Omg family knows everything about ishra se**al relationship..what that subbu badbhu up to?

Shagun knows ishu before ishu consult her in hospital.it means shagun knows ishita before only but not ishita.:-/

juldi suspense clear karo..
Ayyo ishu slapped raman.poor mera raman,he not getting anything..

Continue soon and thanks for pm..
Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg someone is drugging ishita?? Bt y?? Who are sending those chocolates to her??? So d family came to know abt their relationship now and Subbu is acting so sweet which is abnormal is dat him who is drugging her?? And someone is blackmailing Shagun ?? Yaar dos is becoming too mysterious now plzz try to continue soon
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyyy nice update... Someone is drugging ishita but y ... Loved how Raman is taking care of her... I hope she realizes her love for Raman soon... Loved their passionate moments... Please continue soon... Take care... Love aish :)
Nazz_naz thumbnail
Omg... the chocolates were drugged... who has send those?
kiska kaam hosakta hai ye?
Bechara Raman uski ghalti hi nahi...
Update the next soon... so that ww get to know who the Strangee is...

Nyc update...
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
In chocolates mai drugs the?
Brilliant Awesome Update 
Looking forward for next update
kayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow lovely update continue soon pliz
mayraa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update gaya...
Someone is driving ishu through the chocolates😲
Raman is so caring towards ishu...
Their relationship is now revel...poor Raman got slap...uski to galti bhi ni h...
Subbu is seems so fishy...he is being so sweet...which is not his nature...
Sooo much suspense...
Waiting for mystery unreveale...
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Kutties...
Not proofread
Enjoy

TEASER

Ishita looked on bemused while Raman explained everything which the doctor told him. She felt a little relieved but still was suspicious.

"Agar tujhe abhi bhi shak hai toh hum doctor se poochenge." He said to cut off the growing hatredness and anger in her mind for him.

[If you're still suspicious, we can ask the doc]

He couldn't even think of a phase wherein she hates him. He only relished and cherished
her love. He felt solace in her arms but it will be no more. He could clearly envision the fate awaiting him. Still there was a tiny hope that she will believe him.

"OK Raman...I'll come along. But I won't trust you till the doctor confirms that you're right." she whispered for which he nodded nervously.

"Tell her Shaggy...that she is perfectly fine. Pease tell her. It's only you who can stop all the issues now. I can't handle these ridiculous misunderstandings anymore." Raman pleaded to Shagun.

"Kya kehna hai Raman...ki ise koyi problem nahin hai...And whatever happening is because of some drugs? But it won't change the reality that she is shizophrenic." Shagun said firmly pointing her forefinger at Raman.

[What should I say...that she is alright]

Shagun shifted her focus towards Ishita and said in a serious tone, "I can't lie to you for anyone Ishita. Not even for Raman."

Raman was horrified at the turn of events. He was about to say something but stopped by Shagun, "I can't cross my medical ethics for the sake of your se*ual advantages towards an innocent girl Raman. I'm so sorry to disappoint you."

Ishita gritted her teeth in anger and slapped hard on Raman's cheek for lying and making fun of her life.

"I trusted you Raman...I trusted you...but you...chee...I hate myself for trusting a ba**ard like you."

Shagun looked on helplessly while Raman dropped himself on the chair defeated looking at a furiously retreating form of Ishita.

DO LIKE AND COMMENT

Gaya3
Edited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† 
I must be the only crazy person laughing for it πŸ˜† dont take me in a wrong way but i just cant help laugh when i know what is coming ahead and the poor readers r being confused by my devilish sis gaya di πŸ˜‰

Well abha di this a clue for u πŸ˜‰ ur wish is granted πŸ˜† what wish and when did u wish πŸ˜‰ think think πŸ˜†