Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LonelyGlider

05/08/2015 

Shaurya catches Diya's wrist and Damini watches on. As Shaurya demands explanation, she ruthlessly declares Diya impure and unfit to enter her Pooja room.

Shaurya is shocked and angered that an educated person like Damini has such insensitive and regressive thoughts. Damini says the house is hers and he is free to take Diya out to any temple he wants, but not in her pooja room. As Urmi starts voicing her opinion, Damini dares her to leave the house with Shaurya and Diya.

[Kamya Panjabi was awesome! Loved her and hated Damini! And I need not mention Kunal...he was superb as usual and the sparks of anger seemed coming right from his eyes and even his hair seemed to have a life of their own!]

Noopur brings in breakfast for Cheeku. He takes the juice and refuses the rest. 

[OMG Noopur is infatuated by Cheeku! It's clear now! Wonder where it will lead to...aren't they almost bro-sis in relation?]

Diya is sitting in her room crying and Urmi comes in and consoles her.

[So, no one opposed Damini? :-( Well, maybe they are used to get such threats from Damini from time to time and we get to see it only now...]

Urmi advices Diya that she has to set an example for the society...Yes, it might not be easy, but it is not impossible either...

Urmi then relates her story...How no one supported her decision to divorce Samraat...people wanted her to fulfill the relation even if she got killed in the process...She had no one except a caring family who took in her and Shaurya and cared for them as their own...

[Flashback scenes are shown...Wonder whether any member of that family is going to crop up now and be a help to them...Do anyone in here know about that family?]

Urmi returns to Diya's side and says that it is a new path for them and it is not for the ordinary...but she'll always have their support...

Shaurya comes down to the living room and admires Ishani's designs...Just then, the police inspector comes over with a person to sketch the culprits and Shaurya requests Ishani to go up for a while...As she opposes, Shaurya reprimands softly : "Ishani"

Ishani doesn't like it one bit, but chooses to obey. Damini, who has been observing from far, is happy to see sparks of discord.

Diya and Urmi comes down and sketches are made...Sharya and Urmi sits with them...Damini observes from a distance...Before the sketches are taken away, Shaurya requests to look at them once more...and then returns...

[Did he notice the one at Police station the other day? Or am I reading too much between the lines?]

Shaurya is at Sinha House's porch and just then Karan comes in.

[And I totally LOVE the convo...and the way Kunal carried it off!]

Shaurya starts by inviting him in. As Karan wonders why, Shaurya says everyone is eager to feed the snake as it is NagPamchami today! 😆

Karan tries to put up a threatening face and says Shaurya is crossing his limits and that he won't endure it anymore.

Shaurya wonders aloud about who is enduring whom. 

[The way Kunal walks around, circling Karan...wow, perfect intimidation! Yes, Shaurya! ]

And as Karan boasts that he is not worried about Diya knowing the truth, Shaurya looks over his shoulder...his eyes grew serious and he called: "Diya!"

Karan, being the coward he is, got frightened and turned around, only to find no one! 🤣

With a sarcastic smile, Shaurya leaves...

[What a shock treatment! I'm sure within a few repeats of similar doses, he will leave on his own! And the makers, I wouldn't mind seeing this Karan again if he's going to be pitted against Shaurya! It was such a delight to watch! And not to mention the final winning smile of Kunal! Uff!]

Inside, Damini chides Ishani for being in phone and tab all day long. 

[She's probably watching that Aakash she mentioned?]

Just then a call comes in their land line and Ishani picks up the phone. It is one of the rapists on the other end...

Precap showed Ishani sitting all scared...Everyone is around her and Diya is observing from upstairs. As Shaurya worriedly asks her who called, she stutters that it was one of the men who harmed Diya, saying he'll come again...

@purple - A very powerful performer, she is 👍🏼

@red - I think that's the best thing I've read all day 😆! Even his hair was bristling with indignation! 

@blue - I am pretty worried how things will turn out there 🤔

@pink - Agree. There was no proper closure to that scene

@brown - More than Shaurya, I'm surprised the inspector didn't notice 

@green - OMG! That whole sequence was just amazing beyond words. I lost count of the number of times I watched it on repeat 😆 Yup! Even I'm all for watching Karan if he is shown with Shaurya 😎!

That ending with the rapist's call was the only disturbing part in an otherwise good episode 🤔
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

</div>
<div>

Threatening Ishani too as they gave shelter to her?😕 I don't think cheap criminals will dare to do this sort of stuff. Maybe really some professional enemy of Diya or Awaaz might have sent them.

My vote is for Jamdar. Why would Diya's photos be sent to Shaurya. Seems it's all pre-planned.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Then why was it show like they were random gundas?😕But they did say that She is more important and left karan. But after diya hid herself in that dust bin, gunda's left na!😕

Anyway CVs logic hum kaise samjhenge!

Shubha, if they left. It would have happened some other day. Diya was being watched. I get the feeling. I really hope someone gave DB some money to get Diya out of her house. So that DB ki dhulai ho joote, chappal se.
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Gaaahh!! What a fantastic episode!!! Absolutely LOVED it!! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

Ok that was a verry short review 😆

Now in longform:

Episode starts with Shaurya stopping Diya and demanding to know why she has to leave the pooja ghar. "Progressive" Damini starts her bhashan about Diya being raped, hence being impure to attend poojas or anything auspicious in her home. Loved Shaurya for openly asking her "This is coming from you, an educated and sensible woman?!" Damini stands her ground and orders all those who opposes her decision to leave, and every single member of the family are shocked at her behavior. They stopped the scene there so we don't know if there was a collective walkout or Diya left by herself, I'm thinking the latter 🤔.

So we get a prospective love track with Nupur and Cheeku (Nuku/CheeNu/Cheepur take your pick 😆) I dread to know what'll happen when old secrets are out 😳

Urmi-Diya scene was just beautiful! And it was so needed at this juncture in this track. Diya will have to face a lot more going forward so it was very apt of Urmi to advise her not to pay heed to what people like Damini said or thought. It is the general perception of society carried down through the ages, and it's this very perception that she had to fight against. Urmi goes on to relate her own story of how she took the decision to leave her abusive marriage when the whole society including her family were against it. Yet the faith that she was doing the right thing kept her moving forward. (I wonder if that family who helped Urmi would make an appearance again) She once again promises hers and  Shaurya's support and Diya takes comfort in this.

Another sweet bro-sis moment where Shaurya asks Ishaani to design something for him. The moment is cut short when the inspector arrives with a police artist to make sketches of the culprits. Shaurya asking Ishaani to leave doesn't go down well with her and this little exchange is watched with satisfaction by Damini.

Thankfully Diya is able to give an accurate description and the sketches are made. I wonder if the inspector recognized one of the suspects from the sketch. He sure didn't give any indication of it though 🤔. Damini sure seems to be taking very keen interest in this case.

Now coming to THE scene of the episode - the Shaurya-Karan takkar. WAH! whate scene! I was literally dancing in my seat "Aaj Naag Panchmi hai, jao doodh peeyo!" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 That whole dialogue was just Spectacular!! Whoever the dialogue writer is please take a bow 👏! The entire scene was just fabulous. "Kitne kameene mare honge jo tu paida hogaye 🤣?" And Karan with all that bravado of not caring what Diya thinks suddenly had that smirk and color vanish from his face with Shaurya's "Diya??" 😆 Gosh! Kunal and Kapil are simply fantastic to watch together 👏 ⭐️
Me in Damini's voice: Kahi aisa na ho ki inn dono ke liye alag se AT banani pade 😳 😆 *Forgive me, my Hindi is appalling 😆*

A call comes at the Sinha residence which Ishaani attends and it turns out to be one of the main rapists 🤢

Precap: Ishaani is all shaken with the call and informs the others that the rapist says he'll return. Diya listens horrified.

Note to CVs:

In my opinion this was a fabulous episode, with the right amount of drama, social message, lightheartedness all added with amazing performances, dialogues and direction. 

The only suggestion is to tweak the editing a little to give proper closure to scenes.

probably....

great choices we have! 😆😆😆

wonder the same...

And Shaurya too looked at it twice...but we didn't get to see whether the inspector recognised as u pointed out...Shaurya may not, but the inspector is bound to...

lagta to aisa hi hai 🤣 and ur hindi is better than mine! 😆

agree completely 😃

arushikunalian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LonelyGlider

Yes 🤣 I don't mind Karan's presence anymore if it is going to be with Shaurya! So fun to watch him stand there, openmouthed! 😆

Sahi mein yaar! 🤣"FATTU"😃