Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipk1970 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
just started reading this. it is very interesting. 
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Terrific start!!!!...totally different story... Just loving it!!
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Absolutely loved the chemistry between Arshi...its sizzling... Loved the way Arnav was jealous and kissed her to shut her up...
Both have feelings for each other they are not aware of...also loved their difference of opinions... Great going !!!
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Absolutely beautiful, poignant, addictive and passionate story.!!!!!... Read all the 10 chapters in one go...just couldn't resist it!!!!
Wonder how they r going to resolve their difference about wanting to stay in different countries... Just hope Khushi is not hurt...

The terrace scene is sooo  beautiful... Great job!!!
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Choti
aap ki kahani tho badi nikali.
aur bhi freedom and indepence ki bachground mein. Wow great. AAp ko aisa thread kaise mila? interesting. And ARSHI ? clash of the titans.

dekh lenge

Love , take care.
Anna
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Choti, this chapter was amazing.Are you a mind reader yeah, every author had to go through this para-kaya-pravesh  for their creative perfection.

Love
Anna 
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I am here! I have been meaning to read this piece for so long and I have heard such high praise. Now i finally have the chance to do it justice. 

The Prologue is kickass - it sets the tone for the conflict and the passion that one usually associates with these names. And yet this is nothing like what we saw of them years ago. So excited to keep reading. Not sure if I will be able to stop to leave comments after every chapter but I am going to try!

Oh and I think I will read on the blog. I do love blogs - they feel free and unrestricted I think!

Cheers to Resistance!

arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have heard of this story from many of my frds but never thought that i could give a chance to romance of old times due to my choosy nature but i am glad i did it.
the beginning Prologue was too shocking plus goosebumps erupting ..reading Arnav Kissed her ..
but what i learn till i finish this thread is that ..wow that was not the first .. even to keep record of that kiss no.was getting impossible reading the easiness they have moved to in their relation .
they have many common grounds but the most important ground bring resistance, their thoughts about countries.
if one want to live where she is born and brought up and love her country... the other is just opposite thinking of India as a place that is still lacking all manners and richness that England have..
but really dear you have penned it so well and amazingly and many aspects of this story touched my heart sply how they together plant shrubs in gardens..

how he affected her and how she affected him , where he stares her shamelessly , she glance him when she is sure no one is watching..

they both have their opinions and i am scared what cause them go so opposite to one another and break apart after they have crossed a long way in this chance of exploring their relation.
the last part in this thread where she introduced her parents to him on his insistence was so awing ...
dear you really have warmed my heart with this simple and elegant romance ... its amazing and outstanding ...

running to thread two... but before that i will say .. really u have written a masterpiece.