Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: EMAJFLCEN3JG4GDX
I don't agree ... I am listening this song since my childhood I cannot think of anything better .. KishorDa's voice quality is un matchable .. which made him better than Rafi sahab also for this type os bassful songs .. even Rafi sahab wouldn't have achieved what Aneek did yesterday ...
Originally posted by: AF7TETGGDNIYIJ5S
I don't agree ... I am listening this song since my childhood I cannot think of anything better .. KishorDa's voice quality is un matchable .. which made him better than Rafi sahab also for this type os bassful songs .. even Rafi sahab wouldn't have achieved what Aneek did yesterday ...
Let me ask you one thing. Was Raja's song awful? You answer my question and will ans ur's later. Let's play HR & Vishal yaar. It's fun😆