Parveen Babi and Amitabh Bachchan - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think they did, I remember some reporters saying on tv during Bachchan bio. saying they were a little too close during shooting. 
There were strong rumors and w/the way AB was back in the day it wouldn't be far fetch. 
Maybe it's just me, but I feel bad that she gets labeled as woh pagal thi or she was not strong enough. 
She was schizophrenic, and I pick her any day over AB. The likelihood of her claims being false are greater due to her schizophrenia, but at the same time I'm not sure if I can give AB the benefit of doubt as he is not schizophrenic and appears "normal".
Edited by tennant - 8 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
She was one of the prettiest faces of Bollywood and my favorite too.It's sad she couldn't find the true love that she longed for all her life.her mother was supposedly a very greedy lady and didn't care about her illness.I love her on screen pair with AB more than rekha,zeenat or hema.
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Living person can say anything about her. She couldn't say anything @ tell the truth because she is dead. Why not just forget about the sad story of her life and her tragic love. God know better.

Edited by OutsiderOne - 8 years ago
Woman was fragile and associated with aholes like Mahesh Bhatt and his guru UG Krishnamurthy. No wonder she went over the edge.
Meanwhile, tharki buddha is still groping.