Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

can anyone guess what's cooking up betn singhaniya, sid and vikram...

well heres my guess...

singhaniya has offsprings from two wives...

vikram and ravi from diff wives...

may be acc to sum will or sumthing , its decided that from among vikram and ravi, whoever gets to be a father first will get the property.

but sumhow vikram cant be a father due to his problematic medical conditions. so sid fakes love to shamli, makes her pregnant and then they cleverly show sid dead and vikram ready to accept shamli and the kid.

so no one knows the child of shamli is not vikram's...

vikram becomes the father first and he or his kid get the property.

tell me what u think...

give feedbacks all.

this is interesting but feel so bad for shamli.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
At this point this looks like the only explanation. Although sunny is also Vikram's brother. How come he was not included in the will. If he knew that Vikram was not able to get a kid why did he not get a kid and take the fortune. How can it be that 2 of the 3 sons children are only entitled.What about Ravi's sister . Does she get no share ?
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Yes thats the only explanation so far .But since Sonny's a adopted child maybe thats why he isn't included in the will . Also i don't think Ravi is Singhania's real child , he is Sharda's child , and Sania has reffered to him as a step father . So they both are step kids.

It certainly seems that Vikram is impotent or something , so the stud of the family , Sonny was called in to seduce bechari Shyamlee and then disapear since he can't inherit the property being adopted and all !!
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail

exactly.

sid isnt singhaniya's real kid so he cant get property.

vikram is either imotent or infertile.

so singhaniya wants the property to remain with him and vikram but for that he has to use sid to use shyamli.

one more factor makes my belief firm.
ravi's mom sarda desparate for his wedding.

she was even so glad that ravi's fiancee komal might be pregnant
 before marriage.

i think thre's a competion abt who becomes a papa first and fast.

and all this has to do with property reasons.

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 18 years ago
misweetu thumbnail

exactly I waanu add some more flavour :

I think Komal may got some Movies assignment to become a heroin cause of that also she was crying and trying to tell Ravi regarding that.

After 1st babys birth I hope Pyar hogaya moment will show its result and VIKRAM will Realy become Father of his Own baby from Shamli. She LOVES Vikram now !!

Sunny will shurely blakemail shamli andthen she may transform into women of strengh after knowing the deceival of hers from Mr. Singhaniya. She would have married with Siddh and lived peacefully but Mr. Singhaniyas Khichri only did Khichdi of poor Shamli.

and all this has to do with propery reasons.

Edited by misweetu - 18 years ago
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail

yeah i hope so too.

else its aweful to remain married to someone
who is impotent,who cant have physical relationship
with a woman nor can become a father.

anothr thing will she still love him and the family after she knows things?

shyami had enuf of unhappiness.

no more !!!
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: misweetu

exactly I waanu add some more flavour :

I think Komal may got some Movies assignment to become a heroin cause of that also she was crying and trying to tell Ravi regarding that.

After 1st babys birth I hope Pyar hogaya moment will show its result and VIKRAM will Realy become Father of his Own baby from Shamli. She LOVES Vikram now !!

Sunny will shurely blakemail shamli andthen she may transform into women of strengh after knowing the deceival of hers from Mr. Singhaniya. She would have married with Siddh and lived peacefully but Mr. Singhaniyas Khichri only did Khichdi of poor Shamli.

and all this has to do with propery reasons.

misweetu i don't think Komal was crying about getting an assignment . She is the sort who would be very excited about it and would be willing to dump Ravi for it . It has to be some other reason . I don't even think she is pregnant.

Also i don't think Sid will be blackmailing Shyamlee , as this raaz is known by most people , at least the main important people . Also Vikram and Singhania are so protective , i doubt Sid can blackmail Shyamlee . He will blackmail Singhania most likely because of the conspiracy .๐Ÿ˜Š
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmmm agree with u, Sid will most likely blakmail Singhania...

and yeh Komal is not crying coz shes pregnant...def.
and wat kinda mother is Sharda neways? shes WISHIN her son does it b4 marriage?? hehehe

cant wait till tmr!!
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
ya that way she gets the property na...

the kid is toh ravi's ...no matter concieved before or after marriage...

and the imp. thing is not if komal is really preg, but sharda's excitement over it...so the child and becoming father first angle is highlighted.

yeah and u r right...sarda is a typical mom...

every son wud want one such mommy i guess๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 18 years ago