john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is so stupid and utter display of dumbness at its peak. This is like the first show where public opinion does not matter. For months fans have been yelling about aahil and sanam reunion but all they were interested was bringing in more vamps and destroying lead characters. KVB was leaving earlier and they stopped him and now they are planning to axe his character without saahil reunion and that too with such a lame ending. If aahil dies I am so quitting this show. This is so far the worst storyline I have ever seen and also the most ridiculous ending of a love story I have ever seen. I thought only ekta knows how to destroy an amazing story and it's characters but this one totally takes the cake. 
Either they end this retarded show with a positive ending as a saving grace or come up with a better story for leads sanam and aahil. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil333 thumbnail
Agree...utter ridiculous! The makers don't even respect their own creations, let alone the audiences.
This is such BS!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
These makers are officially pathetic! They don't deserve to make shows! They never do justice to their characters or to the stories they create! All love stories on this show has met a tragic end. So why do people want sit through yet ANOTHER one? PH must think people are crazy that they will tolerate this joke again? They did one leap! That time it worked! But they didn't do justice to that story in the end! They killed Rehan and ruined the SEHAN story, now they ruined the SAHIL story! What exactly are these people trying to prove? Just losers of the highest order! 

We have to be crazy to ever watch a show made by these people again! Officially loco! After IPKKND I should have stayed out. But watched QH! After that experience didn't watch Humsufferer! But watched it when I heard it was ending and it was clear why it ended! The makers have NO talent to tell a good story without too much theatrics and vamp fest! So that is why that show didn't get TRP! No shock there! Even with a good cast! They had a triangle that totally flopped on that! THAT experience should have taught these people something, but they started a flop freak triangle here too! Ruined this show as well! Now they have to do their old trick! Press the RESET button after ruining the show totally! 

Good luck to SJ who will stick with these jokers for God knows how many more years? So done with this! I guess KV was smart choosing to not be part of this mess anymore! He came back and they shafted him. So now that they are doing leap, there is no use anyone staying other than the female lead who will play a Clone one more time! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

These makers are officially pathetic! They don't deserve to make shows! They never do justice to their characters or to the stories they create! All love stories on this show has met a tragic end. So why do people want sit through yet ANOTHER one? PH must think people are crazy that they will tolerate this joke again? They did one leap! That time it worked! But they didn't do justice to that story in the end! They killed Rehan and ruined the SEHAN story, now they ruined the SAHIL story! What exactly are these people trying to prove? Just losers of the highest order! 

We have to be crazy to ever watch a show made by these people again! Officially loco! After IPKKND I should have stayed out. But watched QH! After that experience didn't watch Humsufferer! But watched it when I heard it was ending and it was clear why it ended! The makers have NO talent to tell a good story without too much theatrics and vamp fest! So that is why that show didn't get TRP! No shock there! Even with a good cast! They had a triangle that totally flopped on that! THAT experience should have taught these people something, but they started a flop freak triangle here too! Ruined this show as well! Now they have to do their old trick! Press the RESET button after ruining the show totally! 

Good luck to SJ who will stick with these jokers for God knows how many more years? So done with this! I guess KV was smart choosing to not be part of this mess anymore! He came back and they shafted him. So now that they are doing leap, there is no use anyone staying other than the female lead who will play a Clone one more time! 

you are so right. did you read the new article where gul is talking BS about viewers are always opposing her. basically she is saying we dont know what we want. i mean it looks like she lives in some another world. she still does not see how much and to what extent she has ruined QH. i have always been a saahil and asya shipper and  gul destroyed both stories despite of such great chemistry and acting. i am so quitting this show if she gives a tragic end to saahil coz i am still hopeful. even if it is just flashback post 20 year leap, i want a saahil reunion. coz i dont see how she is going to bring mahira in without that. but then again any ridiculous storyline can be the written. coz it is gul's show. i mean she didnt learn the lesson from the first season where love triangle did not work. now she is doing the same thing again post 20 years plus billi was even believable as a villian but sanam 2 is a completely ridiculous character. i agree. KV is smart to move out of this joke. such an amazing actor does not deserve this. lets see who she brings in as her male leads. she had two amazing actors KSG and KVB.  RV was good too but those two are something else. despite of having such amazing actors she managed to ruin everything lets see what actor in tellywood wants to do a character in this show and later on end up with a completely messed up storyline like KVB