yashika.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice teaser...
Update soon...
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Intersting teaser...waiting to see what taani reaction will be on reys tattoo...update soon😃
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 34
Awesome part!
TaaRey reminded me of Goa scene in the show..:)
I like how Rey's are so supportive for TaaRey relationship :D
Kria is so disgusting!
Rey saved her from falling and punched the guy in the face..
Update next part soon
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...Rey is going to get a tattoo of Taani's name! 
This will be interesting..
Update soon :)
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome teaser
Aww, Rey is getting a tattoo for Taani, how romantic
Poor Taani is crying worried about Rey's pain
Hope Taani gets one too
Please update soon and pm me
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
he's gonna tattoo her name i suppose
update soon
i wanna know what led him to prove his love
thanks for the pm
Gursharn3010 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww rey love taani so much
Update plzzz
ishaawasthi thumbnail
Ossom update di 
Dat kriyaaa urghhh😡
thnkgod rey saved her 
update soonnn
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 35

After a fun filled day at beach all were walking back  to beach house, their were walking on the streets of goa, taani was looking around with curious eyes, they were passing by market which excited her, she had never been in local market and never shopped their. Market was crowdy thus she was wrapped in protective embrace of Rey.

"Guys, We will be back in sometime. You guys go ahead." Rey told him, holding taani's had in his. 

"But where are you going Rey?" Kria asked him, looking at him with smile which he didn't return. 

"Nothing important to you, kria. We will be back in half an hour. I want to show taani something." Rey told her in strained tone which clearly told he disapprove her interference. Kria nodded, his friends waved at them and walked away leaving confuse taani and happy Rey behind.

"Rey where are we going?" Taani asked him as he pulled her toward the other side of road, A frowned appeared on her face when she noticed a tattoo artist's shop there.

"Rey why we are going there?" Taani asked him confusingly, they both entered the shop.

"I just want to show my kitten how much i love her." Rey told her, The tattoo artist greeted them. Then he led them inside a room where he does all the tattoo work.

"Sir, what kind of tattoo you want to have?" Tattoo artist asked him politely. Taani tighten her grip around Rey's arms, not wanting him to go through this pain, she knew how much pain body art cause. Tattoo artist shows him some designs. 

"Rey have you gone mad? It will be so painful." Taani argued, Rey cupped her face in his palms. He look at her with soul piercing intense gaze.

"Please Taani, If you trust and love your rey then don't stop me." Rey told her, taani frowned at him, trying to show her displeasure. But she also could voiced out her feeling because she loves and trust him more than anything or anyone. 

"I want her name imprint on my body." Rey told the tattoo artist, Tattoo artist nodded and showed him way where a large chair was placed with all the tools they use for tattoos. Rey  opened his shirt's button and slide it off his body. He pointed toward at his back, between his shoulder blades. 

"Sir, Name?" Tattoo artist asked him. 

"Taani." Rey answered, his eyes were glued on his who stood beside him, clutching his arm tightly. Her eyes were begging him to stop but he didn't want to, he want to prove that he belongs to only her, his heart, body and soul belong to her only. 

Her eyes scorched with hot tears as tattoo artist brought the machine near his skin, needle touched his skin, he clenched his fists tightly as wave of pain rush through him, Taani cried as she was him in pain but he was trying hard not to show it to him, but her eyes could see. His eyes were glued on her, he refused to close them. 

"Done" Tattoo artist said once he was done with the tattoo, he had drew a simple yet elegant tattoo on his back, her name was adoring his body now.

"Oh god." Taani cried seeing his skin had turned red around the tattoo. Not able to control her feelings she hugged him tightly.

"What was the need to do this? It was so painful." Taani cried in his chest, Rey wrapped his arms around her. 

"I'm okay taani. It was most beautiful pain, I got your beautiful name imprint on my body." Rey whispered softly, taani broke the hug and look at him with concern filled eyes.

"Are you still in pain?" Taani asked him cutely. Rey nodded in no. Rey wore his shirt back but not before admiring the tattoo in mirror, he paid the tattoo artist a very good amount, impressed by his work. Rey hold taani's hand and they both walked out of the shop. 

"Don't ever do that again. I can't see you in pain." Taani told him sternly yet her voice held care and love which made him smile. 

"Okay Kitten. I won't do that again. Happy?" Rey said to her, taani nodded happily, smiling at him. They both walked back to their beach house. Feeling content and happy how their day had went. Rey was stealing glances at her as they walked inside the house, he knew she is still upset about the tattoo thing but more about he had to go through pain but he also knew she would understand him. He wanted to have her name imprint on him, on his soul, He wanted everyone to know he belongs to her and she to him. It was not obsessive or possessive step but a way of showing his love to her, he can go through any pain for her without any complaint. 

They both went in their room, hall was empty which means all are in their room already. So they both decided to rest after a fun yet tiring day.  Rey closed the door behind him as they both entered inside their room. 

Taani hold his hand and made him sit on bed. Rey gave her a confusing look but she shrug at him in response, She sat behind him.

"Open you shirt's button. Please." Taani said to him cutely, Rey chuckled and did as she had told him, he opened his shirt's button. Taani removed his shirt and kept it on bed beside her. She looked at the tattoo he had got, her name. She lifted her hand caressed it with her soft fingers. It was so beautiful, he had given a different meaning to her name, she never finds her name special but today it had become special to her because her had this name on him, it has become a part of him then how can she not find it special. 

"Its so beautiful." Taani whispered softly, she bend and kissed his tattoo. Rey clenched his fist tightly feeling her soft lips on his skin, she was placing kisses there ever so softly as if she would hurt him if she hold him and he could tell that she was refraining herself from holding him thinking he was still in pain.

"You know kitten, I'm not made of glass, So you can hold me. I'm not in pain anymore." Rey assured her, a shiver ran down his spine as she slide her arms around him from back. Hugging him from behind. They sat for sometime, just in each others arms and comfortable silence, the only sound they could was their hearts beating in sync. 

"I'm going to take a shower, mind joining me, Kitten?" Rey asked her with naughty grin and to his surprise, Taani nodded shyly. Rey smiled widely, he stood up from his place and scooped her in his arms. 

Rey went inside the washroom with her in his arms, he closed the door behind him and put her on ground. Taani giggled as he stripped his clothes and stood under the running shower and pulled her in his arms. Taani smiled shyly as he begun undressing her taking his own sweet time, he let his fingers brush against her skin causing her to shudder in his arms.  Leaning forward he closed the gap between their lips, kissing her feverishly. They both had a naughty bath together, lost in their own world Where only happiness rule their lives.

Please do leave your feedback. Next part will be up only after 130+ likes and 10+ pages of comments.
Hit like and do comment.