The guessing game: Tabu Filmfare interview- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

16

Views

3k

Users

5

Likes

10

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: sparkle2985

andaru bagachesaru except tamanna
prabhas ayite wow


yeh, but I loved Shivagami more😳
sparkle2985 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: hasini009


yeh, but I loved Shivagami more😳

i liked satyaraj
then shivagami and
prabhas ayite andarikanna ekkuva nenu prabhas fan munduninchi kuda 😆
hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: sparkle2985

i liked satyaraj
then shivagami and
prabhas ayite andarikanna ekkuva nenu prabhas fan munduninchi kuda 😆


oops I forgot Kattappa
Satyaraj⭐️

I know, you used to have Mirchi DP, right?😆
sparkle2985 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: hasini009


oops I forgot Kattappa
Satyaraj⭐️

I know, you used to have Mirchi DP, right?😆

s 😆 😆 😆
DXHS3SK4SWT6HMQZ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#15
i watched in Kannada. Asha did a very good job. I hated her so much in the movie. 😆
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: OKU4MGEMANWSL5HQ

i watched in Kannada. Asha did a very good job. I hated her so much in the movie. 😆



Dhrishyam has a kannada version too ? Asha did a good job in tamil too, I hated her character in that film .A rare film in which the audience love the person who did the crime.
DXHS3SK4SWT6HMQZ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: ramyarn



Dhrishyam has a kannada version too ? Asha did a good job in tamil too, I hated her character in that film .A rare film in which the audience love the person who did the crime.


It's made in most of the languages now. 😆 Yes, but it's about family and we Indians are a stickler for families right.
Anyhow, viewers never mind when an evil person get their just deserts.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Drishyam the Conclusion" - Official Trailer - Ajay, Tabu - Rel. Oct 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://www.hollywoodreporterindia.com/features/insight/king-100-tabu-begins-shooting-for-nagarjuna-akkinenis-landmark-film

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6sCbIv4N7Y https://x.com/i/status/2031261863523266696

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6sCbIv4N7Y
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 3 months ago

Kriti Sanon on the Filmfare cover https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ94_BWCJfI/ About co-star Shahid https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ99wrjCs2B/ On...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ94_BWCJfI/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 7 months ago

Filmfare awards South 21st February Filmfare awards 21st February- Amitabh Rashmika Arijit nominated...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".