Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Kutties 😊

Here goes the next part

Not proofread
So please ignore typos

Enjoy reading πŸ€—

Chapter-34

DOORIYAN HAI ZAROORI...

Raman followed Ishita and stood like a stranger in her room. She closed her eyes to let the pearly tears moist her cheeks. She knows why he is behaving this way. If she were in him she would have also acted the same way.

She could feel the pain of ignorance now. Her thoughts scrawled to the good old days when he used to find excuses to be with her. His cute antics and wishes...his love...! Yes it was never physical !

She turned to him with a story book in her hand. He smiled meekly. Taking the book from her, he walked out without glancing back. She couldn't help but scream out his name. "Ramannn...what the hell is this?"

He turned to her inquisitively while she stood there enraged.

"Kya hua Ishita?" He asked innocently.

(What happened?)

She pulled him inside the room and locked the door. He knew a treat is awaiting him. But he wanted it to be slow. "Dooriyan hai zaroori" [Spaces are important]. He is not at all ready to give away that easily. How can she just say all that! His ego forced him to act indifferent.

Pushing him against the door she came dangerously close to his face. Her lips lingering on the hot skin of his cheek and ear. He fisted his hands to control his urge to yank her to him. She pushed herself closer to him all the while wildly kissing and caressing him. His treacherous hands found their path to grab her waist before he could register.
Sometimes heart commands where brain fails!

His mind was in a dilemma of what to do. But his body very well knew its job. He was giving her back the bliss by his sweet but hungry caresses. It has been two entire weeks that he couldn't even steal a glance at her. Now when he is getting the chance, his mind is nowhere with him.

Their longing foreplay brought them near the bed. He stripped off her robe and made her lay in the bed. She stretched her arms like always but he stood up and left her like that muttering a "I'm sorry...I can't." She couldn't believe that he left her.

How he would have felt when she talked so boorishly and left him! Here, he is not even getting peeved like before but showing coldness! He clearly knows how to hurt her!

MORNING AT BHALLA'S

"Ab kya hogaya...! Agar aise nahin hojata toh ap log itna kuch nahin karti nah...? It doesn't make any change mummiji. Our relationship is always the same. Ap log keliye bachcha hone se ya na hone se sab kuch badal sakte hai...mereliye nahin. So please don't irritate me by all these...sh**" Raman said on top of his voice and walked in to his room.

(What now! What would have happened if it doesn't turn out to be like this? Everything changes for you by having a baby. But not for me)

He was right. His family is being over excited and over caring for the woman whom they threw out once. It made him agitated. He reacted coldly on their decision to call her back. Somewhere he was afraid that she may not come. Deep inside he wanted her to come to him. This double mentality made everything difficult for him.

"No Ishita...ab sab kuch tumhare hisab se nahin hoga. Mujhe hakh nahin hai nah tujhpar...! Let me teach you what kind of rights I'm having on you."

(Now everything won't happen in accod to you. I don't have right on you !)

AT IYER'S

The Bhallas and Iyers were in a hot discussion on Ishita and Raman's relationship and the good news. Madhavi didn't let go off the chance to prick a knife on the wound by making the Bhallas remember the day when they threw out Ishita mercilessly. When everything was sorted out they were tensed and scared to ask Ishita if she want to go back to Raman. For their pleasant shock, she agreed to return to Raman.

"Chal yeh toh tikh huyi...puttar ko toh koyi problem nahin...ab pata nahin yeh Raman ko kaise deal karenge...!" Mrs Bhalla expressed her curiosity.

(It's good. She doesn't have any problem. But don't know how to deal Raman)

"Ap tension mat lijiye mummiji...main dekhti hun unko" Ishita assured her.

(Don't take tension. I'll deal him)

IN RAMAN'S ROOM

Ishita came inside dragging a big luggage in her hand. Raman rushed to her in no time to take the bag from her. She smiled knowing well his concerns. But to her dismay he sat on the bed to immerse in his laptop without heeding to her presence.

"Raman...main agayi hun" She said nervously.

(Raman I've come)

"I can see it." He shrugged it off.

"Raman...ap mujhse baat kyun nahin karte ho?" Her voice trembled

(Why don't you talking to me?)

"Toh kisse baat kar raha hun ab...!" He asked angrily.

(Then with whom am I talking!)

She didn't stay for a second but ran out of the room crying. Raman looked on the direction confused. Confused of what he is doing. He came to the doorway and found her happily chatting with his bothers. But the glow of happiness is nowhere in her eyes. Is he doing right by ignoring her in such a sensitive state? But she did the same with him so cruelly in this state. She had hidden the truth that she is pregnant. What if he hadn't opened up by confronting her in the clinic? She wouldn't have told that! That made him stick on to his decision.

NIGHT IN RAMAN'S ROOM

The day passed so dull and the night so horribly silent. Ishita walked out from the washroom wearing a lavender nightgown. Her fragrance disturbing his senses. When she came near the bed she stripped off the robe showing him her gowing skin in the gown with a thin strap.

He looked away when she laid beside him. Without heeding to his indifference she took his hand to keep her head on it. Hugging him from sideways completely weighing her body on him she tried to slip to her beauty slumber. Like an instict, his hands ravelled her. She smiled agaist his chest while he mumbled kissing her hair, "I still am angry on you...!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

DO LIKE AND COMMENT

BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya3
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
UPDATED PART 34
ENJOY READING πŸ˜ƒ
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ek Dooje se hain shikayatein,
Phir bhi sang hain Yeh Hai mohabbatein. 
Awsomee.  Realy Nice Update Gaya
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Raman Makes Me Laugh In This Part!
Biwi, Biwi, Biwi, Biwi!
He Just Can't Stay Away From Her πŸ˜‰
Ishu Preggy...!!!
So Exciting!

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ab puttar ka time to take revenge on his biwi..;-)

i support raman in this case,if he not comfront in clinic,is she said about her pregnency..

Selfish bhalls..raman knows every well about his family.
he want his wife should be with him at this time.

Yaar gaya, raman ka gussa tand kardho..but ishu should realise..bar bar raman ko chodkar jaana acha nahi hai.
Raman always suffer by her act..always she take decision without thinking of raman.

I always read only one side love of raman.he is very possessive ,caring,insecure,lovely husband.

Im felt bad when he left ishu in iyer house..but i love this scene.she should understand him.

at n8,what she is doing,she seducing her husband..ha ha ha she is crazy..he is angry ,he declared her.

New phase in ishra life as a parents.its better raman dnt give stress to her.

Thanks for pm
SushSathisha thumbnail
awesome updateo!!!!
too good gaya darling love u for the update
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dramebaaz family lol.
But Raman is doing right she should taste her own medicine too.
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
read in one go
its just awesome
ashok is good
shagun is raman sister...

and now ishita is pregnant 
puttar bhao kha raha hai...

update soon
pm me please
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raman to koi mauka nahi chod raha hein bhav Kane ka bt am with him dis time... He is absolutely right in his place and ishita to poori koshish kar rani hein vuse mananeka am loving it continue soon...