Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 34

Taani wore a purple & white colored flower print dress, all were ready to spend masti filled day at beach. They all meet in drawing room and left for beach which was near by, they chose to walk there instead of taking their cars. Taani and Rey were walking together hand in hand and talking about what they will do whole day at beach. When they reach the beach taani was in awe, she had never been in such place before. With happiness twinkling in her eyes she was taking in her surrounding. Beach was not crowdy since it was private beach, Only people with permission are allowed. 

"Guys here are the tent numbers i have booked for us, we can change here." Swayum said as he give a tokn to each couple and one to kria & taani and other to rey.  Taani made an irritated face thinking she has to share tent with kria.

"Rey can I share tent with you?" Taani asked him cutely, Rey chuckled at her cute expressions, she surely knows how to make him say yes.

"Sure." Rey answered, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her toward their tent. All went in their respective tents to change their clothes and kept their things there. Rey pulled taani inside their tent and zipped it up so that none could enter, It was square tent just like a small room that would easily fit 3-4 people, with a table and mattress inside. Rey kept their bags on table and took out her clothes and sunscreen from her bag. 

"Strip your clothes, Kitten." Rey mumbled, staring down at her intensely. Taani nodded and slide the dress off her body, leaving herself in her inner wears only. His eyes darkened as he stare at her with desire hooded eyes, he felt powerless seeing her beauty. Rey put some sunscreen on his palm and rubbed them gently on her shoulders then going down till her wrist, taani shivered as his finger played on her skin, she leaned back and rested her body against his, her back was touching his muscular chest. 

Taani bite her lower lip to hold back a moan as his fingers rubbed on her soft belly, her toes curled up and her hand gripped his thighs tightly, unable to hold back the pleasurable feel he was creating within her. 

"Rey" She moaned his name feeling his lips against her neck, placing feathery soft kisses there as he applied sunscreen on her back, then going down on his knees he rubbed his hands up down on her legs, he traced her panty line with his knuckles causing her to gasp which made him chuckle. He caress her thigh then bending down he trailed wet kisses there. Taani gripped his shoulders in tight grip. Her whole body was one fire, his touch was soothing yet burned her skin. Controlling himself he got up knowing it wasn't time to continue and picked up the clothes, he had chose for her to wear.

"Thank you." Taani mumbled shyly as she held out her hand to take clothes from him but he shook his head negatively.

"Kiss me, first." Rey demanded, Taani pouted but did as he told, she stand on her toes and kept her soft lips on his, kissing him passionately and lovingly. Rey grabbed her tiny waist and started kissing her, taking control in kiss. They kissed each other till eternity, Rey broke the kiss and hit her forehead against her, they both smiled at each other. Rey took a step back and made her wear her clothes. 

"Thank you Rey" Taani kissed his cheek making him smile at her widely. They both got ready and come out of the tent. They walked toward their friends who were standing at some distance near water. Taani jumped seeing the water and pulled him along with her in water. Rey laughed and hold her securely in his arms as waves of water hit them and she stumbled. 

"This is so amazing" Taani shouted splashing water on him, Rey return the favor and splash water  at her, their clothes were completely wet by now, Rey picked her up by her waist and spin her around making her laugh whole heartedly. 

"After college, Its first time I'm seeing him so happy." Vicky said to his friends, all were watching the duo with smile on their faces.

"I know. Taani's arrival in his life has changed him for good, Once again he had started living his life." Sharon said looking at rey who looked so happy with taani and the way he stare at taani amused her, in front of her he forgot the world. She felt happy for him, glad that he let someone enter in his life after his parent's death. 

"You are right sharon. I'm happy that he got someone like taani, who love him." Swayum said to her, hearing him she stare at him with wide eyes, wondering how he come to know about their relationship.

"What? Don't stare at me like that. Its not hard to guess, the way he look at her, its clear he is madly in love with her." Swayum chuckled at her.

"Hmn. You are right. Their chemistery is so visible that even a blind man could tell they are made for each other." Nil said interruppting their conversation. Sharon smiled as all their friends agreed to it. 

"I'm happy you guys didn't judge him because of their age difference." Sharon said happily. 

"Age is just a number and we are happy for our friend." Simmi replied this time and all nodded, agreeing with her. 

Kria who was listening all this, fumed in anger and went away from there to calm her anger before she brust which is not good as she had to maintain good image in front of Rey. 

All were playing in water where as Kria was standing alone. Kria spotted a well built man around her age, standing few steps away from her, glancing at her with lust filled gaze. She was clad in two piece bikini. She smirked and walked toward the man as a plan to hurt taani formed in her mind.  

"Hi hotty." She whispered seductively in his ear, that man groaned and grabbed her waist. He was about to kiss her when Kria stopped him by placing her hand on him chest. 

"If you want this.." She spoke while pointing at her body, she took his hand kept it on her chest . That man stare at her with lust filled gaze.

"Then you have to go and push that girl in deep water and I'm all yours to take.." She finished her sentence, pointing taani who was playing with Rey, splashing water on him, which angered as only she has the right on him. 

"As you say babes. Meet me near the changing rooms after this.." That man told her before he walked away from there in taani's direction. Who was now standing in water watching as others pulled their partners in water, Rey was not there as Rey had went to grab a water bottle for her. 

That man walked passed taani, pushing her with his shoulder. Taani lost her balance and fall backward, she closed her eyes and let out a ear piercing scream. Expecting herself to fall in water but instead she find herself in someone's arms..his arms. He had his arms wrapped her waist, pulling her up in his chest. His one simple touch and she could tell its him. Taani clutched his shoulders and opened her eyes. She smiled seeing her savior, her rey.

"You okay taani?" Rey asked her in worried tone, Taani nodded in return. he gave death glare to that guy who had pushed her. Rey made her stand on her feets and went to that guy, without wasting any moment he punched him straight in the face. 

"Next time watch where you walking." Rey spoke in dangerous tone, that push might be unintentionally but nobody gets away easily after hurting her.  If she had fallen in water she could have got hurt badly with stones there and also she don't know how to swim. 

"Sorry sir." That guy mumbled and went away from there, he knows who Rey is. He know what he is capable of doing but he didn't knew that girl was related to rey or else he wouldn't have even dared to go near her let alone pushing her in water. After that guy left rey pulled taani in his arms, he checked her arms and face if she had gotten hurt.

"It's okay Rey. I'm alright but you shouldn't have hit that guy, It's not like he pushed me intentionally." Taani told him, holding his face in her tiny palms.

"Whatever it was, you could have got hurt badly and nobody have right to hurt my kitten. Intentionally or unintentionally, he deserved that punch." Rey told her, hugging her tightly. 

"Awe. You both are so cute." Sharon's voice brought them back to earth from their dreamland, they both broke the hug and look at her, taani gave a small shy smile where as rey smile widely. Sharon wink at him and went away to swayum.

"Lets sit there for some time." Taani suggested,  Rey nodded and both went and sat on sand in each others arms. Talking to each other, it was more like taani telling him how much she is loving this trip and Rey listening to her talks with smile.

Kria stare at that man angrily, her planned for hurting her had failed. She thought if taani got hurt then she will sit in corner and She will get rey for herself.

"I gave you one work and you couldn't even do that simple work" Kria shouted at him.

"Why you didn't told me that the girl is with Rey singhania, do you have any idea what he would have done to me if he had known i did that intentionally to hurt her. He would have skinned me alive." That man shouted back angrily and left from there. Kria stamp her foot on ground and curse taani under her breath. 

"Today Rey had saved you but next time no one will be there to save you. You will rot in hell for taking what is mine." Kria swore and went in search of her friends. 

Next part after 130+ likes and 10+ pages of comments, so please do leave your feedback. Silent readers atleast press the like button.
princess_tara thumbnail
superb update⭐️
TaaRey moments as usual were best😉
love their romance in tent 😳 ☺️
and then they play in water awe
remind me of TaaRey goa scenes in the show
gang is so supportive. love that they didn't judge their love because of age difference
kriya😡 why she is still in the story nobody needs her and not  pay attention to her chipku
thank god her dirty plan got failed
but why Rey not interrogate that boy if he did that then kriya's game would be over by now
but at least Taani is safe for now
eager to read next part
updat it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
awsm update taarey kiss nice ish baar to rey ne taani ko bacha liya u hope aage bhi rey tasni ko save kare kriya sa next update soon..
angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update...
Taarey moments were sweet. ...

But that kria... huh

Continue soon
megha1996 thumbnail
awesome update...                                    thank god tani saved from kriya's evil plan...                                                         hope so like this time every time rey saves tani from any wrath or danger... plz plz update NEVER TOO LATE also.. update soon and thanks for the pm...
happiness13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
again an early update
u t too good
n d update was awesome
I loved it
beginning was very hot
as he applied suncreem on her
finally rey saved her
lovely update
Missu_TR thumbnail
Beautiful update 
Taarey scene cute and romantic 
Rey friends accept taani as rey partner awww that called friends 
Wow rey save taani. No one dare to hurt taani rey punch that boy Heheh awesome 
Kriya this plan fail hehhe 
Update soon 
kauser16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great update
Happy taani is fine
princess1926 thumbnail
Awesome!
TaaRey romance in the tent was really hot and nice...
That Bitch Kria!!! How low can she get??!!
Thank god Rey saved Taani...
The gang accepted Taani.. Aww...
Hope Rey gets to know about Kria's evil intentions soon..
Update asap
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow..superb update..
kriya nd revenge...
his friends r amazing..