Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariia.R thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Shivi...

And now you made me cry... 😭

For some reason, I find it hard to find the words...

This was brilliant and so emotional update. Finally Khushi spoke with Arnav, told him how she feels. You wrote so beautifully when you described Khushi's feelings; her fears, grief, anxiety... but still it was easy to read between the lines that there was hope and faith too when she talked with Arnav.

Such a beautifully written chapter! 👏 👏

I look forward to what Arnav will do next. Winning her trust may not be an easy task to do...😕

Thank you for pm, continue soon!

🤗

sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Butiful updt
Tanx for pm
Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story!! Read it all at one go.. Always love to read angst repenting Arnav..especially bcos there was not enough in the series for me .. U write so well .. This is one of the best angsty arshi story.. Would be a great series ..

Wonderful!
Please include me in the pm list
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice update..finally kushi giving him space she is opening up:)
ILuvFawadSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing well written update
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Feeling sad for Arnav as he is trying hard to win Khushi...but she is finding hard to trust him.  Lovely chapter.
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally khushi spoke to arnav what she is feeling !!!
She is scared to trust him , again !!!! Expected after what arnav had done to her *sigh*
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
heart breaking
well she wants to trust him
but she cant
not with what happened
cant say i blame her
anyone her place would do same
its not easy
how can it be
when the one you love breaks you so
you will be scared to trust
hope he can mend her
but in the end it will be her choice
lets see what happens
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it 
thank u for pm 
-Zesty- thumbnail

Part 9

"Hi..." Arnav greeted as Khushi opened the door.

"Namaste .." Khushi greeted back.

"Shall we go for a picnic, Khushi?" Arnav asked, still standing at the door.

"Pinic?"

"Yes picnic ... " Arnav lifted up the bag he was carrying. "Today is Sunday, so let's go out.."

Khushi nodded her head after thinking, finding the idea of going out of the house appealing.

Khushi spread the mat on the grass. They sat on the mat, under the shadow of the huge tree.

"I love you, Khushi..." Arnav said suddenly, staring at her beautiful face.

Khushi stared in his eyes for few seconds before averting.  She so wants to believe everything he says, but her bruised heart isn't allowing her to.

Arnav looked down, knowing her wounded heart just won't heal with his love confession. Picking up the small bag he had brought, he unzipped it.

Khushi saw various dishes placed in front of her in no time. Her wide eyes lifted to look at him. "Arnav ji?"

"You like all these, don't you? "

Khushi nodded her head, her eyes still wide.

Arnav picked a jalebi and held it out.

Khushi opened her mouth and took a bite. She stared at him as he fed her the food one by one, her eyes brimming with tears. She wants to trust him with all her heart. But a part of it is still scared to trust him. What if her heart is again crushed mercilessly? It won't survive the heartbreak this time. But the things he does for her, the love she sees in his eyes, she feels so much loved it his presence.

Arnav wiped the tear that rolled down her cheek. Resting his back against the tree, he pulled her on his lap. Holding her chin, he made her look up at him, "What happened,  Khushi..."

Khushi shook her head, her throat not allowing her to form any word.

Tucking a strand behind her ear, he pecked her cheek. Arnav looked at her quivering lips. He dipped his head to capture her lips, but stopped an inch away from her.

Khushi waited for his warm lips to rest on her trembling ones, but it didn't came. She opened her eyes to look into his smiling ones.

"Don't you think I should earn the kiss?"

Khushi's brow furrowed in confusion. "Earn it?"

"Yes... " making her sit in front of him, he folded his legs. "Ask me anything ...and I swear I won't lie ..." Arnav smiled.

"Why?" Khushi asked, confused.

"Why? Don't you want to ask anything? It can be anything ... You can ask me anything about me and I will answer ..."

Khushi stared at him. She wants to? Yes. She wants to ask so many things. She want to know everything about him. In the past so many times his actions had left her confused and hurt. She wants to ask him why he did that to her.

"Ask, Khushi..." he encouraged.

Khushi nodded her head.

"Why ...why ... did you not hugged me back that day...when ..when you came to see my Babu ji in the hospital... But that day , when Lavanya ji hugged you, you hugged her back... I ...I was ... "

"You were hurt ..." Arnav completed for her.

Khushi looked down, nodding her head.

"I am sorry, Khushi... I don't know ... Being close to you was so difficult for me... whenever I use to see you, all I wanted to do was pull you to me, trap you to me, keep you with me, and that use to frighten me. It was like you were controlling me, I hated that feeling. I hated you for controlling my feelings. Being with you, touching you, talking to you, all these were so difficult for me...but still all I wanted to do was to be with you, touch you, talk with you.. And Lavanya... things were never like this with Lavanya, Khushi... I never felt the need to be with her, to touch her, to talk with her... hugging her was not complicated... But with you it was... It was like, if I hug you back, I will give you some part of me to you.. you will take something from me...and I was not ready to give anything to you, Khushi .. I wanted to be the one in control ... I wanted to save myself from any hurt .. I am not strong like you, who smiles at everyone, not caring about anything , who selflessly helps everyone, who loves everyone without expecting anything...I am not like that ... For me love was something which makes one weak,...I have always seen that ...Maa died because she was in love with my father, and he ...he cheated on her ...I never wanted  myself in my Mother's place...I hated the word love'.." he looked at Khushi. "I am sorry ... I love you ...despite of hating the word love', I fell in love with you ... I tried my best to fight back those feelings, and in the process, hurting you, me and Lavanya ...I am sorry for every hurt, Khushi ..."

Khushi moved close to him and hugged him. "And I thought you hated me ...You use to always shout at me, ... always finding different ways to throw me out of your house and life ... " Khushi said against his chest.

Arnav pulled her closer. "No ... I never hated you ... I was afraid ...afraid of losing myself to you ... I am sorry , Khushi .." he kissed her hair.

They stayed there silently hugging each other, before Khushi asked the next question.

"How did you get that scar near your eyebrow?" She asked, wanting to forget everything else for a moment and just talk to him, know more about him.

Arnav's hand lifted to caress his scar. "This scar? I guess I got that while playing ... but I do remember, Mamma was so upset and mad at me... and then I never ever went to play again "

Khushi gasped and pulled back. "What? Why would you do that?"

Arnav shrugged. "Mamma was really upset, so I never went to play again ...I lost interest anyways ... "

"You are so weird ..."

Arnav looked down at her and smiled.  "I guess I am ...Any more questions?"

Khushi shook her head. "It's getting late, we should get going.."

"Yes, we should .."

They both got up and collecting all the things, walked towards the car.

Arnav took the wheel and looked at Khushi.

"Khushi, would you like to come to RM? Everyone will be happy at seeing you .." Arnav asked hopefully.

Khushi looked at him. After she returned from hospital, she never went to that house. Except for the time he had fever. She doesn't know how to face everyone there.

"Please...?" Arnav requested

Not wanting to refuse him, Khushi nodded her head.

"Khushi bitiya ..."

Khushi looked at Nani who walked towards her happily as she entered the hall. Khushi bent and took her blessing.

"Khushi bitiya, I am so happy you came here .."

Khushi smiled, the nervousness leaving her body as Nani's welcoming smile warmed her heart.

"Khushi ..." Payal walked towards her and enveloped her in a warm hug. "You are here. I am so happy to see you...You sit here, I will bring something for you ..." Making her sit on the couch, she hurried towards the kitchen.

"Khushi ji!"

Khushi turned to look at Anjali Di walking towards her.

"I am so happy to see you .." Anjali sat beside her. "How are you?"

"I fine Di..." Khushi smiled, and her smiled widened more as a head turned to look at her. "Muskaan ..." Khushi extended her hand and too her in her arms.

"Namaste baby ... How are you?" Khushi asked, kissing her chubby cheeks.

Anjali smiled.  "She is fine ...See she is wearing the yellow frock you gifted her"

Khushi smiled. "I will make more frocks for her ... "

"Hello hi bye bye ...why not why not ... Then why not come and stay with us, Khusi? Everyone misses you ... Even your Laxmi ji ..."

Khushi looked down at her leg to see Laxmi ji resting near her leg. She bent and caressed her head. "I too miss everyone..."  Khushi whispered to herself. Her smile widened more and more as everyone buzzed around her, showing their happiness at seeing her. They were so happy at seeing her, and she thought they will be upset with her. She was so wrong. She sat among everyone, smiling and laughing after so many months.  She realized how much she had missed them all.     

After sometime, she looked around, searching for Arnav ji. But he was nowhere to be seen.

"Chhote, aapne kamre mein hai, Khushi ji ..." Anjali said as she saw Khushi's eyes roaming everywhere, knowing very well whom those eyes were searching. "You should go to him ..."

Khushi nodded and got up. Handing Muskaan to Anjali, Khushi started towards the stairs.

Khushi knocked on the door, but he didn't replied.  She pushed the door open and entered inside. The room was dark, lights off. She looked at the poolside to see him standing there, his back facing her. She moved towards the poolside.

"Arnav ji ...?"

Arnav averted his eyes from the stars he was staring at and turned to look at her.

"Khushi ..." he smiled. "Have I earned your kiss?" He asked.

Khushi stared at his handsome face for few seconds before running and hugging him with all her might.  "Thank you ...Thank you so much for bringing me here ...I was so afraid of facing them ...Thank you ...Thank you, Arnav ji..."

Arnav kissed her hair and hugged her back. "Why were you afraid, Khushi? They love you ... And they miss you ... I too miss you ..."

Khushi pulled back to look at him. "I...I ..."

"Will you marry me, Khushi? "

Khushi looked at him shocked eyes.

"Not for months, not for years ...this time for eternity ... Just the way you have dreamed of ... Please, Khushi ... I promise to never break your trust ever again , to never hurt you again ... I promise, Khushi ... will you marry me, Khushi? "

Khushi hugged him, not replying to him. She is afraid. What if all this is just a dream? What if it vanishes as soon as she starts believing it? She is feeling so happy after so many months. She wants it to stay forever.

He pulled back and cupped her face. " Its OK, Khushi ...Don't answer now ...You take your time ... I promise to wait for you ... Just remember I am never going to hurt you ever again if that's what you are afraid of ... I can never do that ... I  promise to love you always, love..only love you ... "

"I ... I...need some time ..."

"You can have all the time in the world, Khushi .." He promised. Dipping his head, he rested his lips on hers, sealing his promise with a kiss. 

Hope you all liked it!

Note-- (Do Read Plzzz) :-

OK, as many of you would be knowing that Sanaya is participating in JDJ-Reloaded, she would need our immense support. I hope you all love her enough to support her in her JDJ journey. For supporting her, all you need to do is VOTE for her. Voting can be done through online or through SMS. Only people living in India are allowed to vote through SMS, so I would like to request people living in India to vote for Sanaya through SMS as much as they can, and then shift to online voting. People living in other country can vote her online. 

How to vote her online and through SMS? All the details can be found in the link given below. I hope you all will support the girl who gave us a character like Khushi we love so much :)

Voting detail thread in IPK forum -- 123908021 

Sanaya AT in JDJ forum -- 128348372

Blog containing all Voting Detail -- https://sanayairanitrends.blogspot.in/2015/07/vote-for-sanayairani-get-all-details.html

Edited by -Zesty- - 8 years ago