Posted: 8 years ago
Superb teaser
Now cant wait for the upd to know taani answer
Upd soon plsss
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 32

Rey gave her last glance before he attacked her swan like beautiful neck with harsh kisses, she slide her arms around his torso and gripped him tightly. His one hand was clutching her waist while other had gripped back of her head as he moved upward, kissing her throat, she moaned his name loudly as he suck her skin then bite her giving her a hickey, claiming her. His blazing tongue ran over the bite mark, soothing her pain a little. Taani had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily, she could feel butterflies in her belly. Her heart was thumping loudly against her ribcage in anticipation of what would happen next. Her mind was blank completely, nothing seems wrong. His touch was all she could feel.

Rey captured her lips in his, pulling her in rough kiss, depicting his raw passion. Slowly she kissed him back, tried her hardest to match his intensity. He smooched her lower lip, helping her to open up to him. Unconsciously she parted her lips giving him chance to enter her mouth. Their lips molded with each other, kissing her wildly he opened the knot of bathrobe and slide his hand inside the bathrobe she was wearing. He caress her smooth belly then pinch her causing her to jump in his arms. She broke the kiss as she felt out of breath. Rey moved his hand to south, massaging her thighs which earned a loud gasp from her followed by a moan. 

Rey closed his eyes, trying to regain over his senses but his anger and desire to have her were overpowering his senses, making it hard for him to think about anything else. He slide off the bathrobe from her shoulder, trailing hot urgent kisses on her skin. His touch was rough and possessive, she shudder in his arms. 

A gasp escaped from her lips as his hand touched her wetness, his touch become rough. Taani whimpered, he had never been this rough with her. His touch was anything but gentle but yet she could feel safe with him. He slide down the bathrobe off her body, leaving her naked in front of his hungry eyes. His hands were roaming on her body, caressing her tender breasts. She moaned his name loudly as he pinched her erect nipples, her toes curled up and she tighten her grip around his torso. His hands were roaming over her body, possessively. Rey groaned as she hugged her, her softness pressed against him making him impossibly hard. Rey pressed his lower body against her causing her to gasp, feeling something poking her down there. Breaking the hug she looked down and stare at the bulge formed in his pants with wide eyes. 

"Do you want this taani? I wont be able control myself anymore, just say no and i will stop" Rey growled in her ear, resting his face in crook of her neck. He had given her one more chance to deny, to stop him before the hungry beast in him take over and he made her his which is not a good idea since he was in very sour mood and was sure if he continue he would hurt her and would regret it later for sure.

Taani looked at him, not knowing what she want. Does she really want him to continue? 

"Say kitten. Do you want me to continue?" Rey questioned her again but this time his tone was softer than before. His voice broke her reverie and she look at him.

"Urmn..Can we wait for some more time?" Taani questioned back in low tone, she wanted to do it, she wanted him to continue but she was little scared of his anger. 

"You can make love to me when you are not angry. I don't like when you are angry" Taani said in soft whisper. Rey nodded he removed his T-shirt and made her wear it, covering her naked body.

"Are you scared of me?" Rey questioned her, wanting to hear no but he already knew his roughness had scared her. 

"No but sometimes your anger scared me." Taani told him honestly, its rare that he get angry on her but whenever he does it scared her to death. 

"And I am sorry i told you all those things. I was just sad that you denied me" Taani apologized to him, Rey shook his head and cupped her face in his palms. 

"I denied you because you are not ready for that. Wait for some more time then i will make you mine forever. I want to make our first time special where I will make sweet love to you" Rey told her, smiling at her. She return the smile and hugged him tightly. Rey hug her back thanking her mentally for stopping him at right time or else he also don't know what would have happened. But one thing he was sure he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he had hurt her. Taani break the hug and looked down. 

"It will go away, right?" Taani questioned him pointing at the bulge in his pants. A faint pink shade appeared on his cheeks and her innocent question seems to aroused him more. Sometimes her innocence scared th life out of him, he could never imagine someone could be so innocent like her but thats the thing he love most about her, her innocence.

"Yes it will. Stop looking at it." Rey grumbled, taani mumbled a sorry and shifted her gaze from there. Rey smiled seeing blush forming up on her whitish cheeks. He let out a deep chuckle and scooped her in his arms. Rey made her lay down on bed and he joined her in bed. Rey laid beside her, removing her T-Shirt little from her shoulder he started caressing the harsh love bite he had given her. 

"I m sorry" Rey mumbled seeing the red marks on her skin, feeling like killing himself for giving her pain. His eyes clouded with guilt. He looked in her eyes, expecting to see hurt and anger in them but they were just showing love and understanding.

"Its okay. You were angry but dont do that again. It pained me" Taani told him innocently, touching the love bites. Rey nodded and gently kissed her forehead. 

"So can I expect you to forget the make love to me topic for some time, at least till you turn 18?" Rey questioned her, since its already hard for him to control himself and with her demanding him to make love to her makes it more worse. Only he know how he control himself. 

"Alright. That means we will make love after i turn 18?" Taani questioned back, Rey just hummed in response. He was playing with the strand of her hair. 

"Thats good till then i will also learn to not to get scared of your angry. Even though i know you wont hurt me but still your big anger filled eyes scared me" Rey smiled hearing her talks, it always make him happy seeing the trust she has in him. 

"I will try my best to control my anger" Rey whispered, his one hand rested on her belly, drawing invisible patters on her belly over the material of her T-Shirt. His soft touch made her belly feel funny, it flutter her heart. 

"Don't do that, I feel ticklish" Taani whined cutely, removing his hand away from her belly. Rey laughed and hugged her tightly. 

"I am sorry for ignoring you" Taani was feeling guilty that she ignored him, knowing it would have hurt him badly. 

"Its okay. You were angry but dont do that again. It pained me" Rey repeated her words from earlier, he point at his heart telling her it pained him there seeing her ignoring him. Taani leaned forward and kissed him on chest where his heart was. Rey smiled and pulled her up, making her lay on him . 

"Rey can we go out for a walk?" Taani asked him, Rey glance at clock, it was past 6 in evening. 

"Sure" Rey agreed, he gave her a peck on her red nose. In happiness taani peck his lips and got up from him. She went closet in which she had already arranged her clothes, not wanting to share a room with Kria anymore she had shifted in his room. 

"Lets go" Taani told him once they were dressed up in proper clothes, she wore white pants with pink cute top while he threw a T-shirt over his head. 

They descended down the stairs and met  girls in hall, they were busy chit chatting but when they saw them and smiled at them which they return.

"Where are you both going?" Sharon asked them. 

"We are going out for a walk, We'll be back by 8" Rey told her, sharon nodded at her in response. 

"Can I also come? Actually i wanted to go too but was scared to go alone" Kria said, looking at Rey with puppy dog eyes. Taani saw this and glared at her. 

"No." Taani answered before Rey could. 

"If she is coming then I'm not going. I don't like her" Taani whispered in his ear and walked out of the house. Rey shook his head and gave an apologetic look to kria. Sharon who was watching all this came to him.

"Looks like Green monster had bite your kitten" Sharon told him in teasing tone, her voice was barely audible so just Rey could hear her. Rey shook his head but couldn't stopped himself from smiling. 

"Even in jealously she look so cute. But i don't understand why she is jealous of kria, she had nothing to be insecure about, Kria is just a friend where as she is my life" Rey whispered back. Sharon smiled seeing her best friend acting like a love sick puppy.

"If i was in Taani's place I would have reacted in same way, After all You have got so many girls after you to get you Reyaansh Singhania." Sharon replied him, Rey smiled at her, thanking her he walked out of the house, he saw her standing outside, waiting for him. Now he understood why taani saw kria as a threat. Its all because of the girls she had seen flirting with him, trying to come close to him but he also know how to remove insecurities from her innocent heart. But in all this her possessive nature didn't failed to make him happy.

Rey wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly, lifting her up he twirled her around. Taani giggled loudly making him smile too. Rey made her stand on her feet and kissed her both the cheeks.

"You know, you are the best thing that ever happened to me, you are my world kitten" Rey whispered in her ear, his deep husky voice send shiver down her spine while his soft words flutter her heart. She gave him a shy smile.

"You are my world too" Taani mumbled shyly. They both smiled at each other then walked away from there in hand in hand.

Please do hit like and Comment
Next part will be  only after 130+ likes and 10+ pages of comments.
Silent readers at least press the like button.
kauser16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hot update
Hope kria does not make any more problems
princess_tara thumbnail
Superb update⭐️
TaaRey Aggressive romance was super hawt☺️
Rey was so angry and aroused but that time also he think of her first
love that about him❤️ 
finally Taani agreed to wait till she is ready
That Kriya what should i say about her she is such a bi***😡
Dont like her a bit infact hate her
love that how Taani didn't let her come with her and Rey on walk👍🏼 👏 ⭐️
ShaRey talk was nyc
eager to read next part 
update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome update
Hot, hot, and hot
Love Taani's jealousy and possessiveness
Hope Kria doesn't creat any mu between Taarey
Please update soon and pm me
poorni_vishali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
loved taani so much 
she is so innocent
arrr hate kria 
hope rey comes to know about kria soon
thanks for pm😊
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Teaser was hot! Wow! 
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a really hot update
Rey's roughness scared taani a lil
Taani izz so innocent
I mean how could someone b so innocent
Taani's innocence acts as a fuel to rey's desire
I wish to throe kria out of this picture
The bloody b****h is tryin to create mu between them
Taani's attitude was hilarious
Awww... Rey is completely whipped in taani's love
Give us a quick update just like this one
Thnku for updating so soon
zarakhanarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice part. Just hope Kria doesn't create any misunderstanding between them. Thanks for the pm. Continue soon