I hope he doesnt make rash decisions
Now another suspense is whether he vl make love to her or not
Welll i m dying to read the nxt update
Pretty plzz wid cherry on top update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 31

Rey entered in his room knowing she will be there only and as expected he found her there but sight wasn't pleasant. It broke him seeing her curled up in ball on bed, her shoulders were shaking slightly which means she was silently sobbing. A wave of guilt rush through him but he pushed it back thinking he is being strict just for her goodness. Rey moved close to bed, placing the breakfast tray on table and went to her.

"Taani, Get up and have your breakfast" Rey told her in her stern tone, as much as he hate using this tone with her, he had left with no option. Only he knew how much its takes for him to not to go to her and console her, taking her in his cozy embrace.

"I'm not hungry. You have yours" Taani replied, knowing  he must have waited for her and skip his breakfast. 

"I'm not having it alone. So leave your stubbornness behind and get up" Rey sat beside her. Holding her arm in gentle grip he pulled her up, Taani whined loudly and sat on bed, with her back facing him. 

"See I have made your favorite breakfast" Rey says as he placed the breakfast tray in front of her. Her face lit up but soon a sad expression covered it up, remembering how he shouted at her when there was no fault of hers. 

"Why? Why should i listen to you? You shout at me. I'm not gonna have breakfast. This is your punishment" Taani told him with grumpy pouty face. Rey nearly laughed at her cuteness but covered it up with fake cough. Taani gave him weird look then turned her face away from him. 

"Then you behaved like a bad girl down there. Should i punish you for that?" Rey asked raising his one brow at her questioningly. Taani huffed and face him. His heart broke into million pieces seeing her red puffy eyes. 

"I didn't do anything wrong." Taani said empathizing on each & every word to make it clear her point clear to him. 

"So you mean insulting someone is not wrong?" Rey questioned her, holding her face in his palms. 

"If that someone is wrong then no. Its not wrong" Taani replied back confidently, It amused him.

"And why you think Kria is wrong?" Rey questioned her with curiosity, wanting to know what made her thought that. Taani frowned remembering the smug look Kria gave him and intentionally touching his arms.

"She was trying to be close to you and I don't like it" Taani told him with cute pout, forgetting everything he smiled at her cute expression. But then covered it up with his stern look. 

"She wasn't trying to come close to me, she fainted and i helped her. Nothing more. Kria isn't a girl like that who would try something that cheap" Rey told her, since Kria had helped him in shivam matter, Rey had grown to respect her and thought her to be someone that helped him not trying to seprate him from his taani And till now not once she had given him reason to doubt her intentions.

"Whatever. Still I don't like her" Taani mumbled, playing with the hem of her dress. He might be telling truth but she couldn't forget the evil glint she saw in Kria's eyes. Rey rolled his eyes, knowing whatever he would say she won't listen to him since she had made her mind. Stubborn Taani.

"Have your breakfast" Rey told her sternly, she glance at the plate then at him. Knowing he hadn't eat anything and won't eat unless she have something first, she decided to quickly eat her breakfast, even though her apatite had died after what happened in kitchen. Without any word she took her plate and handed him his.

"Eat." She said to him as she started eating. Rey gave her an amused look but chose not to comment. In comfortable silence they had their breakfast. No matter how angry they both are, they couldn't stop worrying & caring about each other.

After breakfast they went downstairs, where all were present, including kria. 

"Guys, Kria is not feeling well and most of us are still tired from travelling, so we are not going for sight seeing today" Swayum told them as he saw them approaching toward them.

"Then what we are going to do today?" Taani asked him sweetly. 

"Wanna play Basketball?" Swayum asked her, smirking at her as he know her answer already.

"Yes" Taani shouted excitedly, swayum and rey chuckled at her childishness. 

"Wait. I'll meet you outside after changing my clothes" Taani told him then she ran upstairs. Running into her room she changed into her some comfortable clothes in which she can play basketball. 

Rey let out a frustrated sigh, she had been ignoring him all the while they played basketball. She was still upset about the morning incident but more about his behavior, she wanted him to tell her she wasn't wrong but no. He took Kria's side and shouted at her which hurt her the most. 

"Is she still upset about the morning incident?" Rey turned around when he heard kria's voice, after playing for hours all had gone inside the house to freshen up and take some rest after that. 

"No. Don't worry about that Kria." Rey assured her. Kria smirked inwardly. She had noticed the tension between the duo and was happy about it. Kria gave him a smile and left from there. Rey too went upstairs in his room knowing he had to talk to her, her ignorance was hurting him. He couldn't take it anymore.

Entering inside the room he gasped at the sight infront of him. He locked the door from inside and starting walking toward her, who was busy in drying her wet hair with towel, she was wearing nothing but a bathrobe. 

"Taani, Why are you ignoring me?" Rey asked her, holding her elbow he made her turned around to face him. She gulped the lump form in her throat, seeing his eyes blazing with anger, scared her but she pushed the fear in back of her head remembering he had hurt her today.

"I don't feel like talking to you. You shout at me" Taani mumbled in low tone. Rey sighed deeply, He knew she shouldn't have shout at her but at that time, her behavior forced him to raise his voice at her. 

"But that doesn't mean you would ignore me. And I'm sorry i raised my voice on you but you should understand too sweetheart, It's not right to accuse or insult someone when you are not aware of situation." Rey told her tenderly, Taani stare into his hazel orbs, understanding what he had said. It was true Rey didn't saw Kria's cunning way thats why he took her side thinking she didn't do any wrong.

"Oh. Rey don't even know how cunningly smart Kria is. Thats why he shout at you. He loves you so much taani, You should not ignore him" Her inner conscious told her. 

"But he shout at me. I was so scared" Taani said to herself, remembering how his big anger filled eyes scared her.

"He is sorry for that, Rey is not aware of Kria's stupid trick" Her inner conscious answered her back, Taani think over it. Then a shy smiled appeared on her face, she gazed at him who was staring at her with amused look seeing her so engrossed in her own self talks that he couldn't hear.

"Alright. I'll forgive you but I have a condition" Taani told him in stern face which he had showed her earlier. 

"What condition?" 

"Remember, that day you said very soon you would make love to me, So if you want me to forgive you, you have to make love to me, prove that you love me, only me" Taani said to him, causing him to stare at her with wide eyes. He thought they got over with this topic but  how could he forget his taani have sharp memory.

"What? No. You are not ready for that yet. Stop being so childish taani" Rey lashed out at her, he wanted to make love to her badly but not yet, when she have no idea what really it is. When they make love he want her to know what they are doing. He don't want her to regret anything later.

"Then I'm also not forgiving you. I will not talk to you ever again" No matter how much stubborn or childish she may sound but she didn't care, she wanted assurance of his love.

"I'm leaving" Taani said completing forgetting she is just in her bathrobe, she was about to reach door when a hand yanked toward her and pulled her back, she let out a gasp when her back collided with his hard chest. 

Roughly grabbing her arms he pushed her against the wall harshly, Taani stare at him with wide fear filled eyes. His hazel orbs were dark in anger, she clutched his arms tightly, her nails digging into his skin. He was beyond angry on her and her childish demand but more than angry he was hurt. Her words hurt him when she say she will never talk to him, turn her face away from him, He left a part of him is going away.  

"You want me to make love to you? Right now?" He asked her in dangerous low, she gulped the lump form in her throat. Pushing her fear and nervousness aside she nodded.

"Yes."

Next part will be up only after 130+ likes and 10+ pages comments.
I'd spent hours in writing this and seeing low response I lose interest in writing. So please do leave your feedback. Silent readers atleast press the like button, it won't take more than five seconds.
uma_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaa... Iam first this time...
Superb and cute update ...
But they should know about kriya at least her evil intentions...
And should believe taani not that kriya...
Keep that kriya away from taarey...
Update next part soon...
And also update all ur other stories too...

Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res Unres Rey stern wid taani aww but he is feeling bad himself.. Taani too stubborn Ahaan.. But oll on dis she knew Rey wont eat untill she will , dat was soo cute.. Swayam soo swt.. O heck Rey angry on Taani nd my god Taani wants to be proved.. Hope Kria's intention will soonly cum infrnt of Rey nd others too.. Thnkww for pm. Edited by Bista-anzana - 8 years ago
kauser16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great update
Feel sorry for rey he is trying to be a gentleman but taani is making it hard for him
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Taani is still angry at rey..
But they care for each other so much..
Hope rey will get to know about kria soon..

Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update...really loved it
thanks for the pm :-)
rithanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
But a cliff hanger...not fair
Taani behaved mature thinking about Rey unaware of kria's intentions
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yup amzing update
taani stubbornn
hmmm 
interesting update yarr

rey is good here
precap hell xiting
update soon n pm me
take care
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ‘Awesome๐Ÿ‘ please post last part of taarey 4s ; ' his innocent doll ' ๐Ÿ˜Š forget to tell you , you are mind blowing ๐Ÿ˜ณ