Sanam Baloch & Fahad Mustafa on ARYNews Sehri Transmission

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I hope these two do a show together again.

Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh they look so good together.. Sanam is looking so cute and healthy Masha'Allah.. Fahad looks amazing! Just wish he got rid of those hideous chashme

Really hoping to see both in a show together <3
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Ahh they look so good together.. Sanam is looking so cute and healthy Masha'Allah.. Fahad looks amazing! Just wish he got rid of those hideous chashme

Really hoping to see both in a show together <3

Asking Sanam Baloch to do a show is close to impossible at the moment. 😆 I really hope we get to see her soon. And, I love Fahad and Sanam's chemistry. They're really good together, onscreen and offscreen.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww.. Such amazing pics.. They actually look adorable together.. Ah !
First one n last one are my most favourite pics among these 4..

SB looks lovely in this colour..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Ik but we can dream 😆 Any ideas as to why she isn't signing any new projects?
starstruckk thumbnail

^ Ik but we can dream 😆 Any ideas as to why she isn't signing any new projects?

I'm not too sure...but, she just hasn't signed anything post Kankar which she signed back in 2012. So, it has been 3 years since she last signed something. Apparently, she is supposed to do a project with Mehreen Jabbar soon...but I'm skeptical about that also at this rate.

I remember watching this interview of Sanam's back in 2010..where the interviewer asked her a question and she said something along the lines of how she doesn't plan to act forever. If she ever were to get married, she may even stop altogether. I don't think she's one of those actors who puts acting first and everything else second...but, I do hope she didn't mean that.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Aaww I get where she is coming from but it hate it when actresses stop acting after marriage especially really talented ones.. I was watching Dur-e-Shahwar again and her portrayal of Shawar was outstanding it still stays with me as one of her best acts!
starstruckk thumbnail
Did anyone see yesterday's episode of Jeeto Pakistan? I think Sanam Baloch was in the studio..She probably just finished her  ARYNews transmission. And, she kept saying stuff into Fahad's microphone, from behind the stage. So, Fahad then made her come out in front of everyone while saying something like so, SanamB who's doing bak-bak in my ears needs to come out. lol She literally came out with no makeup on. It was as if she wasn't supposed to come out and Fahad forced her to by calling her onstage.

It's in the link below from 1 hr 45 mins onwards. She only came for a few mins.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBy4DMIU14Y[/YOUTUBE]

Pictures -

Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

^ Aaww I get where she is coming from but it hate it when actresses stop acting after marriage especially really talented ones.. I was watching Dur-e-Shahwar again and her portrayal of Shawar was outstanding it still stays with me as one of her best acts!

I agree. Durre Shahwar is one of her best shows..and she was brilliant as Shahwar.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Bhaag Sanam Bhaag 🤣 🤣 Fahad is funny! "Kab se mere kaan mein bak bak kari jaarahi thi" 😆

Haiii she is so GORGEOUS! Even without makeup she looks stunning.. Masha'Allah

Tfs Star!