Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
New season..πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter One

"Rey you shouldn't have came here? What if someone see you here?" Taani rambled in panic tone. Rey hadn't heard anything she was rambling about. All he could see his beautiful bride, dressed in light pink colored bridal wear, Looking no less than a beautiful fairy. He was staring at her without blinking. Forgetting that it was their wedding day and all must be waiting for him at altar but without any worry groom had sneaked into bride's room to have a glimpse of his bride. 

"Sh. I just wanted to see my bride. And don't worry about others, mom knows I'm here so she will manage everything" Rey said to her, hearing him she took a deep breath. Rey wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his arms. 

"Finally..Finally you will be mine officially. Whole world will know you belong to me." Rey whispered in her ear, leaving tingling sensation through her body. She rested her head on his chest. All seems a dream to her, a beautiful dream. He had fulfilled her only wish, marrying her in front of world. After crossing all the hurdles and going through so many heart breaks they are finally reaching their destination. Marriage. 

"Rey you should leave now. Taiji will be here any moment to take me to altar" Taani told him. Unwillingly Rey unwrapped his arms, he kissed her forehead. Taani nodded smilingly at him. Rey gave her a quick hug and left from there.

Taani smiled, finally her wait is over. She and rihanna will get family, nobody will ever question about their Rihanna. With dreamy look on her face she sat on her bed, reminiscing those beautiful memories she had after meeting her Rey again. It had been 2 months now and a month she met his parents. They were so warm and sweet toward her and Rihanna that not once she felt they are his parents not hers, they had accepted her as their own daughter. And Rihanna, she bonded with them so well in short span of time that it surprise her. His parents had been spoiling Rihanna more than swayum & Rey do, every day they would take her out, but her toys, dresses and everything she would point at which is bad sometimes but no one listen her when its comes to Rihanna. But nevertheless she is happy, happy for her baby, she is getting all the love of a family she deserve.

"So hows my bahu looking?" Rey's mother asked him as soon as she spotted him walking in corridor. As they have decided to have their wedding in their farm house, Taani and Rey's family are staying here only. Taani wanted a small wedding not much but Rey had manged to make their wedding grand knowing his taani always wanted to have a grand wedding. 

"Khoobsurat" Rey replied with dreamy look on his face, Rihanna who was in her grand mother's arms till now had started throwing her arms in air seeing her father. Rey gladly took his daughter in his arms and kissed her cheek. His daughter was dressed in white dress, looking like a little angel that she is. 

"Papa" Rihanna kissed her father's cheek, bringing a thousand waltz smile on his face. His day couldn't get any more better, his Taani and his Rihanna, they both are with him finally and he had no plans of letting them go. 

"Now go downstairs, pandit ji is waiting for you at altar" His mother told him, giving a peck on Rihanna's cheek he handed her to his mother and went downstairs. His mother laughed seeing her son's eagerness. She couldn't help but feel blessed, her son is going to start a new life with the person he love. 

Priest was chanting mantras, Rey was sitting at altar infront of holy fire with his hand folded, he kept glancing  at stairs, she would be here any moment, his mother and her taiji had gone to bring her with some of her cousin. And Rihanna was in her grand father's arms, she was looking at new faces with curiosity.

Rey was staring at the angel descending down the stair, he could feel that how much nervous she was. All eyes were on her as she descended down the stairs. Taani was looking like a goddess in her lehenga, he was lost in her, completely smitten by her innocent beauty. His mother made taani sit beside rey, Corner of her eyes she look at him and found him already staring at her, he gave her heart warming smile which make her relax. Without getting noticed by anyone, he intertwined his fingers with her, causing blush to crept up on her cheeks. 

Taani and Rey started taking the pheras. All present there were showering flowers on this couple, blessing the couple. His friends were smiling at him, happy their friend is getting his happiness back in his life officially. Swayum was watching all this with moist eyes, seeing his baby sis getting married, it was emotional moment for him. 

After completing the vows, Rey fills Taani's center hair parting with  vermilion, as per priest's instruction. he chants the mantras and tells that by this Rey is accepting Taani by his heart. Finally, Rey ties the mangalsutra, a black beads chain around Taani's neck. As rey did it their eyes met, her eyes were shinning bright in love. He smiled at her, was sure his eyes were expressing same emotions as hers. They both look at their daughter who was clapping seeing them together, she was giggling which brighten up their world. 

Lifting her hand up she touched her mangalsutra and a lone tear escaped from her eye. She is now spiritually & legally Mrs Taani Reyaansh Singhania! 

"No more tears sweetheart. Smile for me" Rey whispered as he wiped her tear away. Girls were in awe seeing the exchange between the couple which brought them back into reality. Taani blushed more deeper making him chuckle. Taani and Rey took the blessings of elders. Seeing her father Rihanna called out for him and threw her arms in air, asking him to take her in his arms which he did gladly. Taani leaned and kissed rihanna's cheek. She had been a really good girl through out the wedding not once she cause trouble to anyone which made her proud of her little baby.

"Rey-Taani. We have planned something for you both." They turned around and saw his friends standing there with huge grin plastered on their faces. 

"I know it might sound odd as a brother but yeah we have planned something to make this night even more special" Swayum told him, covering up his awkwardness, not believing he had really helped his friends in his sister & best friend's wedding night surprise gift. 

"Yes, It's a small gift from us" Sharon said to them with a wink, taani gave her a confused look, not understanding anything. 

"What gift sharon?" Rey asked her. 

"You will find out once you reach there. Now hurry up. Car is waiting for you both outside" Sharon told them. 

"But where we are going?" Taani questioned her, sharon shrug in response. 

"Swayum" Rey turned to swayum, expecting him to say something but he kept quiet. Rey frowned but soon it as replace with smirk. He whispered something in Rihanna's ear and kissed her cheek. Little Rihanna look at her mamu and stare at him innocently.

"Maammu" Rihanna said, after lots of attempts she had started speaking mamu without any difficulty and swayum couldn't be more happy hearing mamu from her. 

"Okay fine. The new house you brought for taani & rihanna" Swayum spilled it out, giving up in front of cute innocent face of rihanna. Rey had brought a new house as a gift to rihanna and taani, so his friends thought to make it more special for them by small surprise there for their wedding night. Rey gave them all a victory smirk, swayum glared at him for using his weakness against him. 

"Alright. Taani-Rey you both should leave now, It's getting late. And don't worry about Rihanna, she is staying with us" His mother interrupted their convo, Rey nodded and turn toward taani who was looking at rihanna. 

"Maa, I think we should take her with us" Taani told her mother-in-law, not wanting to leave her baby alone. She had never been away from Rihanna for more than an hour. 

"Taani, don't worry beta she will be fine with us plus you both will be back by tomorrow afternoon." Sumitra assured her.

"And don't forget its your wedding night. You both need some time alone." Sharon whispered in her ear, making her go beetroot red. She smiled at sharon, she and his friends were civil now, there is no cold war between them anymore. After thinking  a lot taani agreed, knowing they were right. She and Rey need some time for themselves. Rey smiled, they both kissed their daughter and left from their after taking their parent's blessing.

Hello Guys! So finally they are married. I didn't add pre-marriage functions because i didn't wanted to drag it and make it boring by showing same things. This season will  be about their married life, how they will deal with their problems together. Hope you enjoy it.

Please do hit like and do comment. I will continue only if i got good response or else i will shift this one to blog.

Avalanche. thumbnail
Res/UnRes
Yes I'm first after a very long time!

The update was amazing!
Rey's naughtiness is on point <3
The sari is so pretty! Imagining Taani in it, it suits her well :)
Loved how you didn't drag the wedding,it gets repetitive.
Rihanna is getting cuter by each update. Aww <3
Can't wait for their first night lol!

Update soon and hope you feel much better :)
Edited by Avalanche. - 8 years ago
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Urgh Ashu. I was gonna go for first place, but meh.
Res. 

Edited.

Pooja, wow! Just wow!
Amazing update.
I loved how you penned the whole thing down. πŸ‘ You have to be one of the most amazing writers ever! 
I loved the chapter even more towards the ending. 
The way Rey used Rihanna as a to make Swayam open his mouth was adorable and funny. πŸ˜†
Wedding night, huh? I wonder what will happen. πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ
Update soon. :) 
Edited by .Shanaya. - 8 years ago
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful update 
loved it 
rihanna aww this girl is so adorable 

TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update

Finally Taarey are married

Rihanna was so cute

Loved her dress

Can't wait for their suhaagraat 

Waiting for some official family scene( Rey+Taani+Rihanna)

Thanx for pm

Update soon
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update
Rey come to meet Taani before marriage 
Awww!!!!! so cute
love that how his parents accepted Taani with open arms.😊
Taani and gang are normal with each other 
thats good
Rey take Rehaana's help to melt swayam 
so he tell where they were sending them