I liked him so much in mrmrw, that i went to see his old shows on youtube. it felt quite different but was really fun. they were side-roles and mrmrw was first lead show for him. Just hoping that he get some more shows soon .
We pray for him.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I liked him so much in mrmrw, that i went to see his old shows on youtube. it felt quite different but was really fun. they were side-roles and mrmrw was first lead show for him. Just hoping that he get some more shows soon .
Originally posted by: fatma201
I hope all MRMRW casts get new offers soon.
I liked him so much in mrmrw, that i went to see his old shows on youtube. it felt quite different but was really fun. they were side-roles and mrmrw was first lead show for him. Just hoping that he get some more shows soon .
I liked him so much in mrmrw, that i went to see his old shows on youtube. it felt quite different but was really fun. they were side-roles and mrmrw was first lead show for him. Just hoping that he get some more shows soon .
Originally posted by: fatma201
Yes, very pretty for her age.
😉
👍🏼Originally posted by: fatma201
We pray for him.