Who said we are dont underestimate power of abhasushasha... πŸ˜†

hehe ezactly
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@abhasushasha

Wooosh...
I was reading your comments oopz spams...πŸ˜†
Aise karoge toh mujhe update Karen ko time nahin milne vali... 🀣Edited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

Who said we are dont underestimate power of abhasushasha... πŸ˜†

haha true that
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaya3sb

@abhasushasha

Wooosh...
I was reading your comments oopz spams...πŸ˜†
Aise karoge toh mujhe update Karen ko time nahin milne vali... 🀣

abhi aap sab chodo aur update pe dyaan do .. 
we r waiting and waiting for it😑
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on second thread! Woahoo! Ur story is a hit dude! I m loving this track!
Yeh Subbu..cant he die in some accident!?? Haad hai! Kill him pleejj! Hahahhaa! :P 

Raman's love for Ishita is so heart-touching.. The precap is so interesting.. I swear I myt even cry after reading the next update! Ruhi gets to knw! ;'(

Wese, the title of ur story..Yo..Its one of my fav song!❀️

Cont soon.. looking forward for the next update!
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni_19

Congratulations on second thread! Woahoo! Ur story is a hit dude! I m loving this track!

Yeh Subbu..cant he die in some accident!?? Haad hai! Kill him pleejj! Hahahhaa! :P

Raman's love for Ishita is so heart-touching.. The precap is so interesting.. I swear I myt even cry after reading the next update! Ruhi gets to knw! ;'(

Wese, the title of ur story..Yo..Its one of my fav song!❀️

Cont soon.. looking forward for the next update!

Thanks yaar 😊
😳
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Hi Kutties...😊

I know it's a very late update...
From now onwards it'll be like this πŸ€” [Very late___Lappy also fall sick like me 😭 ]
Updating from MOBILE
It's too difficult buddies πŸ˜”
Sorry 😳

Not proofread

Enjoy reading πŸ€—

Chapter-30

DIL KA RISHTA BADA HI PYARA HAI

IN THE PARK

Raman was crying saying he can't even utter the words the Ruhi is not...!

He was broken while Mihika looked on with her teary eyes. She could see how shattered is he by the fact that the most inevitable part of his life; Ruhi and her akka, are having an unstable stand. One is in his life because of Ruhi and the other is no one to him by blood. She was wondering if her akka will leave him after kniwing it. She couldn't digest Raman's belief that her akka is with him because he has a daughter. She could feel the pain of hiding the pivotal factors of his life from his beloved ones. She could understand his hesitation. The only thing she could do was touch his shoulder reassuringly saying, "Main kuch nahin kahungi jiju. But I'm scared like you're. What if she comes to know by some other means?"

(I won't do anything Jiju)

"Chodke chale jayenge...! Vajha kuch bhi ho...advantage toh mera hi hai..."

(Will leave! Whatever may the reason but advantage is mine)

Subbu smiled diabolically staring at the crying duo. He was finding it entertaining to see the most arrogant woman and man he had ever known are crying. Their tears gave him a kind of joy. Sadist.

Sametime, Ruhi ran back home without being able to cry aloud thereby making her papa all the more shattered. She knew her papa loves her a lot no matter what. But the new realization that her papa is just like her Ishima and she lacks the blood-bond with both of them made her little heart crunch.

She threw herself in her Ishima's lap crying her heart out. Ishita and the entire family looked on tensed. She tried to calm the littleheart in vain. Her hiccups resonated in the room giving it a shabby climate. After a long session of crying Ruhi breathed normally albeit her panting didn't cool. Ishita asked her by cupping the cute chubby face in her hands, "Ro kyun rahe ho mera bachcha...?"

(Why my baby crying?)

She hugged her tight and mumbled in a fragmented tone, "Pet pe dard ho raha hai Ishima...Bahut...bahut...da...rrddd..."

(My stomach is aching Ishima...a lot...a lot...of pa..in...)

With that the friable kid began to cry aloud as if her life is no more. Ishita was finding it difficult to calm her down. She made her lay on her shoulder and walked to and fro patting her back. She somehow had this gut feeling that Ruhi is not crying for stomach ache. Meanwhile Appa and Amma also tried their best to stop her hiccups. Amma who didn't accepted Raman as her son-in-law with all her heart had had built a nest where Ruhi is her grand-daughter. It is undeniable. No matter what, she can't see her teary face.

Amma took Ruhi in her hand and patted her to sleep. She for once calmed down and laid her head on her paati's shoulder wounding her tiny hands around her neck. Everyone could hear the deep breath of their honey making their heart pop up in their mouth.

Ishita for the first time felt so jealous of her own Amma. She felt the word means more than what she thought. She felt she can't be a good mother only by having a kid. She thought it is the pain and pleasure of giving birth which creates a mother in a woman. She thought she cannot handle Ruhi because of being her step mother. She felt she cannot be Amma in the true sense because of her inability to calm her daughter with her love. Crisscrossing the reasons, she came to the one and only reason, her infertility.

She sat on the sofa dejectedly while Raman came after the much needed talk with Mihika. Ishita rushed to him and hugged him tight. She didn't know why she did it. But she really needed him at that time. She wanted his consoling words to calm her wry heart. Tears found their way down her reddened eyes soaking his shirt. He parted a little and cupped her face. She explained the events in a very low voice not to wake up Ruhi.

One the other hand, Ruhi was awake and felt her papa's presence the moment he stepped in. She couldn't face him. Not because she doesn't want to see his face but she was feeling so bad for her papa. She was thinking what will be his state when he will come to know that she knows everything that he doesn't want to tell her or the entire world. She was feeling bad for hiding it from him. However she had decided to hide it from him because she was scared. Scared if her papa will hesitate to show his love for her after that. She wanted everything to be perfect like before. Apart from all these, she wanted him to take her in his arms like before. She wanted an assurance that blood relationship is not necessary to become her papa's princess.

When Ruhi was in her emotional world of thoughts, a pair of hands circled around her chunky body. Her heart leapt in happiness to find her wish coming true. Her eyes welled up in no time but this time tears and hiccups of ecstasy surrounded the air. She hugged him tight and rained his cheeks with cute kissies. He was on cloud nine for getting such a special treatment from his Rooh. Rest of the family looked on in awe.

He after returning the favour to his sweetheart checked her stomach. He was in panic. He was blabbering worriedly asking if she had eaten something which is not good for her stomach. Ruhi just stared at him while Raman was kissing and caressing her. He was in hell thinking that his princess' health is worsening for some unknown reason.

He sat on the sofa and made her sit on his lap by circling a hand around her. Ishita sat beside him stroking his hand and caressing Ruhi's hair. He gently tugged Ruhi's back while taking his mobile to call a doctor. All this while Ruhi was just staring at his face with a kind of contentment. She was feeling fresh seeing his love and care for her. She disconnected the call making him look at her quizzically. He neither did ask anything nor did she say but just hugged him tight saying, "Stay with me pa...pa...I'll be alright. Ap hi ho mera dava."

(You're my medicine)

Raman smiled kissing her hair, "Of course Rooh...Papa is always with you"

Ruhi tightened the grip saying, "I Love you papa...I Love you so much...Kuch bhi ho...ap sirf mere ho...mere papa. Ap mere saath ho toh mujhe kuch nahin hoga papa..."

(No matter what, you're only mine. Nothing will happen to me if you're always beside me)

Raman crinkled his forehead hearing such emotional words from her for a little stomach ache, "I Love you more...kya-kya bolte ho my princess...! You bacame a big girl now. Aur...ab dard kaisa hai...?

(What all my princess saying! How is the pain now?)

Ruhi broke the hug and looked at him with her big black orbs, "Chottusa hai abhi bhi...but you said your princess is a big girl now...I'll be alright"

(A little is still there)

Raman pulled her cheeks saying, "That's my girl."

Mihika looked at the happy family with contentment and satisfaction in her decision. She is happy that her akka got such a great man as her husband.

NIGHT AT RAMAN'S HOME

Raman tugged Ruhi to sleep while Ishita went for a bath. Ruhi was adamant to sleep with them making Raman frustrated. But he could never get angry at her. His unconditional love for her made him compromise with his own needs. He kissed her forehead after wiping a drop of tear which was trying hard to come out of her pursed up eyes like a dew drop from a beautiful leaf. He assumed that her pain is not over till now. That was true !

While cuddling her close to him he thought about his better half. It has been a week that he couldn't even touch his wife. As much as he needed her care and love Ruhi was his competitor in it. She jumped in everywhere making him share Ishita with her. He was not jealous but he couldn't adapt to the situation.

When he was a single father he was not this frustrated. He was happy that their is no one between them. But now Ishita somehow made everything in her hand. Now Ruhi didn't depend on her papa. But both papa and princess are depended on a person, Ishita. He was finding it difficult to maintain the life of a newly married man and a father of six year old kid together. Albeit he never failed to give priority to Ruhi.

His mighty competitor didn't fail to take her place in the middle of the bed today also. Raman smacked his head looking at the angel sleeping in his arms. Ishita came after ten more minutes wearing a black satin nighty. Smiling softly at him making him yearn for her, she laid next to Ruhi. What else is needed to make a man more frustrated and furious. Sleep had evaded him long ago.

He tossed and turned in the bed making Ishita wake up from her beauty sleep. She looked at Raman who was patting his chest as if he is in pain. She touched his hand asking the reason for his uneasiness. He was wondered hearing such a rubbish question. She should be aware of his needs. But no! She was acting cool by being a perfect mother and House's wife.

He got out of the bed saying that he needs some fresh air. Opening the French window he enjoyed the midnight breeze. She hugged him from behind making his lips curve in a soft smile.

"Raman...kya hua hai apko...?"

(What happened to you Raman?)

Raman turned to her and replied while taking her in his embrace, "I'm missing you so much."

Ishita kissed his throat and said huskily, "Show me how much?"

Raman retorted in shock, "Pagal ho kya...meri nanhi si beti so rahe hai yahan."

(Are you mad...my daughter is sleeping here)

Ishita replied while kissing his cheeks and eyes, "Ap jaise besharam todi hun mein..."

(Not that shameless like you)

He lightly pecked her lips saying, "Aaj keliye kaafi hai."

(Enough for today)

She wounded her arms around his neck whilst he plastered her to him by her waist. She nibbled his earlobe asking hoarsely, "Do you want to sleep in my arms...like Ruhi do?"

He smiled cheekily indicating how much he loves to do it. She laid in the middle and took both her jealousy kids in her arms. The most naughty one kept on playing with his favourite soft spots until he fell asleep; happy that he finally got to touch her and sleep in her arms.

NEXT MORNING

AT KHANNA MANSION

"Yes Dr Subramanium...kya baat karna dha?"

Ashok sat across Subbu and looked at him furrowing his eyebrows. Subbu was a bit hesitant to start but then mustering all the courage he spoke to him.
"Mr Khanna...I came here to talk something personal"

Ashok reacted mockingly, "Isn't that obvious! Ek Dr ko businessman ke ghar kya professional kam ho sakta hai..!"

(What professional matter can be that a Dr will share with a businessman!)

Subbu muttered a "Sorry..." in embarrassment while Ashok asked him to "Go on.."

Subbu: "I need your help"

Ashok: Furrowing his eyebrows, "In what?"

Subbu: "Ishita ko pane keliye"

(To get Ishita)

Ashok: "Mere paas aanese kya ho sakta hai?"

(What will happened by coming to me?)

Subbu: "I want you to help me blackmail Raman Bhalla"

Ashok: "Tumhare paas kya hai jise sunkar voh timid hojayenge?"

(What's in you to scare RKB?)

Subbu smiling as if he got the whole world, "Ruhi"

Ashok: In shock, "Ruhi ko kya hua? You kidnapped her?"

(What happened to Ruhi?)

Subbu: "No Mr Khanna. Use kuch nahin hua. But Raman Bhalla ko kuch ho sakta hai agar Ishita ko yeh pata chalega ki Ruhi Raman ki beti nahin hai! You'll be benefitted by the fall of Bhalla empire by the reall fall of Raman Kumar Bhalla and I'll get Ishita back."

(Nothing had happened to her. But somrthing will happen to Raman Bhalla if Ishita comes to know that Ruhi is not Raman's daughter)

Ashok: "Tujhe kaise pata chala yeh?"

(How come you know?)

Subbu: "Use Mihika ke saath baath karthe hue suna dha meine"

(I heard him talking to Mihika)

Ashok said rubbing his chin, "OK...Plan toh tikh hai. Lekin mujhe kuch sochna hai."

(Plan is good. ButI need to think)

Subbu happily shook hand with him saying, "Of course take your own time. Here is my card. Call me when you gets time."

Ashok: "Yeah sure"

Subbu left the place with a new hope while Ashok smiled looking at the card saying, "Raman Kumar Bhalla...!"

TO BE CONTINUED

PRECAP

He after thinking for the millionth time dialled called him.

Do LIKE and COMMENT

BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya3
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really felt bad for ishraru...
I literally cried;-(
emotion update;-(this update is stolen by ruman...

every one have their own sarrows to not leave their loved once

ishita think she is not a complete mother.she is only a step mother..and baren..thats the reason she not controlled ruhi..ishu ka insecurities ko nikal dho,;-(

Ruhi think she may lost her father and mother..ruhi is a big girl now..she can handle her and her parents too.umm raman and ruhi bonding adorable...kiseka nazar na lage...ruhi medicine is her father..

How cute..raman and ruhi are competaitor for ishita..it is true..but puttar is missing his biwi..;-);-)

Author saiba give them space from roo and family..
Newly married hai bhai...

Badbhu met ashok for help to snatch ishita from raman..

Great plan...
Ashok want ruhi
badhbu want ishita..

Dushma ka dushman dosti hotha hai..

Precap..is intresting may be ashok call to raman?

Ashok ko dimag hai,he really feel guity of shagun death..he ever never seperate roo from ishra...
sab log milke iss badhbu ko hato dho yaar.

Thank for pm kanna:-)Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
Gaya3sb thumbnail

For what 😲
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

u should take rest right.k i will give my comment chotu sa..it will save your time