















Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
this tabhigya probelm is what I expected as aalu trump card..what mega twist the bimbo is going to bring in the wedding...i am really scared and worried now...why only show varmala...show us the whole wedding...at least we Rabulians will be satisfied...
the only twist i know is tanu's pregnancy crap...everyone thinks pragya is pregnant...it seems like the mega twist can be pragya's fake pregnancy being reveal out and tanu's pregnancy being exposed...this revelation will not benefit aaliyah...what is cooking in her brains...i am really confused...its difficult to read her mind...what nuclear bomb she is going drop in...whatever it is...its definitely going affect Abhigya-Rabul married lives badly
Originally posted by: harisha_kb
I like ur home title.. 😉
I do wish he takes his dulhaniya.. 😆