Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Okay first of all some people will hate me here and might get offended so I am sorry. I do not mean to hurt anyone's feelings.
I have been watching this show for a long time now. Since the leap, there is nothing new except some cast, there is no different subject. Akshara and Naitik might have got married more than any other tv stars in any other tv shows. If they don't find anything, they come with idea of their marriage.Now there is a stupid love story of Yash and Sanju, which isn't even love story. The way this new guy talks he sounds more like a girl thn a boy.Naksh hasn't grown up at all or may be the creative team does not want him to grow up at all. I am sorry but I do not like this guy's acting, he is really bad as Naksh. I see guy act when he is in college and this guy isn't acting that at all moreover he seems to me in still junior high school. The only thing Naksh is doing is telling Naira what Singhania house used to be..blah...blah.They are making this typical show now. Devrani and Jethani fights and their husband and kids fights or argument. In all this, they will make Akshara a wiser. Is that new?Please make this show go off air now. Just to make it run, do not come with same thing again and again otherwise it will loose its charm.
Originally posted by: khushi_shankar
Agar aapko show pasand nahi aa raha hai toh aap na dekhein!We love the sow and have been watching it for a very ong time. You may critique this show and state what you do not like, but please do not hurt our sentiments by saying that the show must go off air.Expressing you opinion is your right, but taking other people's feelings into account is a duty connected to this right.
Originally posted by: sunny.gurl
Agree with you completely. Members here don't understand that it's an open forum where people express their views and opinions but people here take it on heart. I too wanted to make a similar post but then I recalled a post of mine where members literally hated what I said (though it was just an opinion). Really this show has nothing much to cater to now. Same old marriage and celebration stuff coated with over sentimental scenes.
Originally posted by: khushi_shankar
Agar aapko show pasand nahi aa raha hai toh aap na dekhein!We love the sow and have been watching it for a very ong time. You may critique this show and state what you do not like, but please do not hurt our sentiments by saying that the show must go off air.Expressing you opinion is your right, but taking other people's feelings into account is a duty connected to this right.
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWMP2XliKbj/ Okay so here's a little background on this couple. The guy mocked his wife for infertility and ran away...
2