Do you think Raja deserve to be in Finals

Rani_Abhishek thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1
What is your opinion guys ....does Raja deserves to be in the Top 2 ? I think he deserves to be there because looking from the start till now ...Raja has only 1 or 2 weaker performance...which doesnt matter beacuse every singer has bad or a good day and everyone make mistakes ...So as from my opinion He should be there in Finals !!

What do you guys think ?😉
Edited by Rani_Abhishek - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

32

Views

2.5k

Users

31

Frequent Posters

DoReMiFaSo thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: Rani_Abhishek

What is your opinion guys ....does Raja deserves to be in the Top 2 ? I think he deserves to be there because looking from the start till now ...Raja has only 1 or 2 weaker performance...which doesnt matter beacuse every singer has bad or a good day and everyone make mistakes ...So as from my opinion He should be there in Finals !!

What do you guys think ?😉

Yes do agree with u. He has powerful voice and consistant performances. His singing awakens the soul. He has experimented diff songs and is versatile. Very good playback singing material

209252 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
Hmmm... I don't mind he is a gr8 singer... I just want Amanat to win 😃
teju06 thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
I THINK RAJA IS SOUNDING THE SAME IN EVERY SONG AND HE IS NO LONGER VERSITILE.
BUT I STILL LIKE RAJA AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM DOING A ALBUM AS HE WILL SOUND FANTASTIC.
zulsimmu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
OFCOZ he does! I will not spare any second thoughts in giving my votes to him. I would humbly request all to do the same..He is and has one of the most powerful voice which atracts millions' attention and i m one of them 😃 Raja should be in the top 2 and should triumph as well... 👍🏼
stiletto thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
i wrote this in another thread....just pasting it here as well.

Quote kim182
i used to like raja a lot. his singing has soul which many of the others in the competition dont have. technically he isnt bad either, he needs to work on it but he is definitely good.

so whats the problem for me? i've started finding his singing boring recently. maybe its his song choices but after the qawali round i havent fully enjoyed raja's performances.

its annoying to see raja and aneek fans bickering all the time. one side claims that aneek is a sonu nigam wannabe while the other side screams that raja is sukhwinder/kailash in the making. both are not fully original and this is how all singers start.

i would personally like to see poonam and sumedha battle it out with amanat maybe. but this isnt utopia.

my only reason to see raja continue is that VS will stay in the show as long as he does. and without them, the show will be pitiful.
DizzyBanana21x thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7
i think the hype on raja has gone down tremendously. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets voted out b4 the finals
mojazwal thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#8
Based on the strength of his earlier performances, I say Raja has shown enough raw talent to earn his place on the show as long as he can keep it. So, if he makes it to top 5, top 2, whatever, I don't see any injustice in that. Right now my interest in the other four contestants is much stronger, though. I would hate to Sumedha, Amanat, Poonam, or Aneek get eliminated next week. Whereas with Raja, I don't care if he stays or goes. Let's see what happens on Saturday's show, though. If "Raja is back," I may feel torn about all five contestants.
luv_raja_4ever thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#9
Final without Raja will be a nightmare..........dunn tell me u guys like nighmares
chaos_x thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#10
he deserves it

him and poonam top 2!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".