Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey rithu.
Super chapter. So laila wants to help rudra and warn him but our Major saab does not want to interact with her cos of Paro. Fair enough. Laila has caused enough issues and Paro is still not comfortable with her but hopefully she does get to warn rudra. He needs to know
Aww how nice of rudra to set up shatabdti and sumer. This is gonna be fun ride. Will they go for a ride? Cant wait to read more
Thanks for the pm dear
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPraba

Commenting for chapter 26
So Mala is back to being the delusional manipulative woman. i detest her so much rithu. Again she is only thinking of herself and trying to reconcile with rudra thru Paro. God mohini is better than her.
So rudra is aware of what his mother is upto. Very good. He is indeed a Major. Hopefully Paro does not fall prey to Mala. I want her far away from Parud
Laila is back? Oh no. Does this mean problems for Parud? Hope not
Apologies for the delayed response. Was down with pink eyes and just recovered recently. Hope u are doing good.

Hi Praba 😊

I'm not discussing Mala. You know well how I feel about her and her treatment of Paro for her selfish ends. Mohini atleast thinks about her kids and their future.

Rudy is being cautious. He will do his best to keep Paro away from Mala.

Laila's return has a purpose which will be revealed soon.

How are you? Are your eyes better? Don't strain yourself too much. I'm fine.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

Interesting plot.. you brought laila back for a purpose!
past can't be forgotten.. but ya both Rudra Laila moved on in their life now,
laila still having soft corner for Rudra is understandable.. it's nice to
read you are not using laila's character in typical vamp kind of way as
it turned out in serial. 😊
So she wants to warn him!! Humm..

Na, I'm going let Laila enjoy her married life. She tried to get Rudra back and failed. There is no point in making her pathetic and desperate 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Laila didn't come to know about mirza? I mean you didn't write so in any chapter, but it was my random guess. Laila's dhaba is near border. Probably mirza's men went there some day and laila happened to overhear Rudra's name in their conversation 😉
Oh.. Forget it.. My brain works overtime on and off 🤣 . I will wait for your twist.

You know I got two great ideas as to what she wants to warn Rudra about. I almost forgot what I had in mind 😳

This is why I like interacting with you all after posting the update. It's more fun for me this way 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Hey rithu.
Super chapter. So laila wants to help rudra and warn him but our Major saab does not want to interact with her cos of Paro. Fair enough. Laila has caused enough issues and Paro is still not comfortable with her but hopefully she does get to warn rudra. He needs to know
Aww how nice of rudra to set up shatabdti and sumer. This is gonna be fun ride. Will they go for a ride? Cant wait to read more
Thanks for the pm dear

Thanks Praba 😊. Rudra knows his wife is uncomfortable and trying to make sure it doesn't get more awkward.

Yeah. Rudra is being a good cousin and friend.

Next update on Monday.
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rithu... You made me even more curious now..
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
CHAPTER 28

Rudra knew the other couple were in a tight spot and decided step up. "Sumer, stay with Paro," he said moving closer to Shatabdi. She turned to Paro who just nodded that it was fine. "Sumer bhaisa, lets see what other rides are there," she suggested. "No!" both men said at the same time. Rudra said that he didn't want her to wander off. Sumer stood in front of Shatabdi and asked if he could come with her. She nodded. Sumer smiled as they climbed into a box car. He saw his cousin wink at him as he walked away with his wife. Maybe someday he and Shatabdi would have that too.

Rudra pulled Paro into a small gap between stalls. "What are you doing? Someone might see," she asked looking bashfully into his twinkling eyes. His fingers traced the mirrors along the waist of her blue lehenga. He observed the entire skirt was scattered with mirrors. His wife was very talented. She had added her own special touches to the outfit without taking away the effort of the dress maker. "You added mirrors just like I suggested," he remarked his hands slowly moving down the fabric of her skirt. Her hands held his shirt to keep herself from trembling. He moved closer with a smirk. He enjoyed the effect he had on her. "Beautiful," he cooed in her ear as a shiver went down her spine. She shut her eyes tight and shook her head forbidding him to continue. He wanted to pull the dupatta out of her skirt and see what magic she had crafted on her red choli. But he knew she will physically push him away and the tent walls might collapse. He gently kissed her cheek.

"I have good taste, don't I?" he asked. She nodded still keeping her eyes shut. She knew, one look into his burning eyes she would melt into his arms. "Open your eyes, Paro?" he teased knowing her predicatment well. She shook her head. He placed his hands over hers and asked, "Don't you think I should get a reward for picking a lovely outfit for you?" She mumbled something. "I didn't get that," he said crooking his head to the level of her lips. Her heart was beating so wildly. She tightened her grip on his shirt. He saw her bite her perfect lips. He moved closer for a kiss when she whispered, "Bangles." He stepped back confused. Her eyes now open had excitement dancing in them. "I want bangles. Bright blue ones. I have only these red bangles. You can buy me blue bangles," she said pulling him out of the enclosure to the closest bangle stall. How was bangles for her, his reward, he asked. "You get to help me wear them," she suggested playfully. That might be fun if they were in private. He imagined kissing each of her finger as he pushed them into the bangle. Then he would kiss her palm, she would squirm as his moustache tickled. Then he could trail all the way to her elbows. She saw the smile growing on his face and was scared to ask what was on his mind. She could guess it was trouble for her. He snapped out of it as he heard a vendor talk to Paro. "Blue bangles like this one, bhaisa," she asked pointing to a particular design. She glared at him and asked him to behave. Oh well, he could be a gentleman now and behave. He would help her take them off before she retired for the night. That would be a better time to put his plans in action anyway.

As she looked through the different blues, Rudra gasped at the shades and textures. Blue was no longer just blue. He saw a box with a lot of metal chains. He pulled one out with tiny combs in the end. "What is this?" he asked the shopkeeper. The man spead it and he observed the five chains connecting the combs. "This is a chain which women like to wear on their hair," he explained. Rudra placed the golden chains on Paro's hair. She looked like a princess. She remembered the various trinkets she used to fix on her hair. "Can I have the silver one too?" she asked. The shopkeeper laughed, "Kuwarsa has married a fairy. He should buy the entire box."

Sumer and Shatabdi saw them leave the stall with their wares. They were hestitant to rejoin the other couple which were slowly slipping into a bubble of their own. "I don't think we should disturb them. Do you want to go another ride?" Shatabdi asked. Sumer grinned, "Do you want to sail on the Titanic?" She was confused. He pointed out to the swinging ship ride with the board having the movie poster. She smiled remembering her crush on Leonardo diCaprio after watching that movie. As they sat in the ship waiting for everyone to get in Sumer saw Rudra and Paro stopping near a giant stuffed teddy bear. "Arey Yaar! I wanted to buy that for Shanti," he complained. Shatabdi smiled, "I'm sure Paro will share it with her niece. Besides that is one of the prizes for that shooting range." Sumer smirked then there was no way Paro will get it. He'd bribe the vendor later and take it. "Why won't Paro get it? Major Ranavat will win it for her," she assured him. Sumer scoffed, even if Rudra is a BSD officer he won't be able to focus when his wife is around. He was totally smitten with him. His eyes don't notice anything else when she is around. And when she is not around, he does rest till he can spot her. "Yes, I agree Paro is the centre of his world. But she is also his greatest inspiration," Shatabdi was firm. "Whatever that bear is mine in a matter of hours. Rudra won't focus," Sumer didn't budge either. "My father was his training officer. He won't fail," she declared with finality in his voice. "OK if he fails, you have to buy me a gola," he suggested. She was taken aback, "Gola, seriously?" Sumer shrugged, "Why not? I feel like having kala-kata." She laughed at his childishness. He frowned taking mild offence. "Ok. Deal. What will I get if he wins the bear?" she enquired. He asked whether she wanted a gola too. She shook her head. "I don't feel like eating anything. I'll decide and tell you," she replied.

Both of them craned out of the swinging sail to see Rudra take aim. "Bhaisa, I know the board says Titanic but don't try the pose," the operator joked as he secured them. Both slumped back no longer intrested in the ride. They strained their ears for gunshots which were drowned by their screaming companions. "Why can't you be quiet?" Shatabdi shouted at two teenagers sitting infront of them. Sumer wanted to laugh at her impatience. But he knew better. The minute the ride ended, they unhooked the belts and jumped out. Sumer pulled Shatabdi and ram towards his cousin. "I told you," Shatabdi said as she nudged his bent shoulder. Paro was confused as she tried to hold the prize her husband got for her. "What's wrong? Don't you think it's cute. Rudra won it for me" she said proudly. Shatabdi looked at Sumer's long face and said, "To celebrate Rudra, you have to buy us all Kala kata." Sumer looked at her with shock all over his face. She simply winked at him and walked arm in arm with Paro. The men exchanged looks with each other and followed. Who knows what that woman wants.

Once they had golas, Rudra asked if they want to watch the puppet show this evening. Paro got excited, "They are playing Dhola-Maro. Shatabdi you must stay." She hestitated. "When Paro was little she was in the play," Rudra supplied. Paro hushed him before he reveals how she played the male lead due to her height. He simply laughed. He wasn't going to say anything. Though he did think it was cute. "No, Mama wants me to be back soon today. She is a little over protective after yesterday," Shatabdi explained. Her friend understood. "You enjoy your evening. I want to hear all about it tomorrow," she said hugging her friend. As she walked to her waiting car, she sensed being followed. She turned back and smiled seeing that it was just Sumer. "I have a car waiting for me. I'll be fine," she said. He replied that he was going to the parking lot himself. It was time for his clients to get back. He asked if she would like him come along. "I'd like that," she replied looking at her feet. They walked in silence until they reached her car. As she got in, he handed his card. "Shatabdi, I know my mother has been pursuing your family for an alliance. I didn't say anything earlier because you were here as Paro bhabhisa's friend. But I enjoyed my day with you and want to spend my life with you. That's where I stand. If you are not on the same page just give me a call. I'll make sure Maasa backs off," he said. She sat back in her seat with wonder in her eyes. This was the strangest proposal she had received and the most honest. A smile threatened to grace her face and she tried to hide it. "It's okay to smile. I won't feel bad," Sumer called out as the constable moved the car. And she did smile, with a faint blush coloring her fair cheeks.

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Rithu ðŸ˜Š
Surprisingly beautiful part was Sumer's gentleman like proposal ...wah wah .. I can never imagine the show wala Sumer to do that ðŸ˜†

P.S : Deepa will be so glad to read this update on Sumer banna's shaadi proposal  I guess ðŸ˜ƒ
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter rithu.. Sumer made the move at last.. And Rudra made full use of the alone time.. Aww.. Parud moments..
Loved the little bet between Sumer and shatabdi about Rudra's shooting abilities and focus. Again Major saab won.. After all he was fulfilling Paro's wish..

And what.. Sumer proposed.. That too without much blabbering..

Waiting for next chapter..
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi .nice update. Enjoyed. Need more parud moments please...eagerly waiting