Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
possesive Taani..
hehehe intresting...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 30

"Wakey wakey kitten" She groaned and hide her face in pillow. Rey was sitting by her side, poking her sides to wake her up. But she was too sleepy to get up, she just pulled the cover up but he throw them away one more time.

"No. I want to sleep more" Taani mumbled and turn her face to other side. Rey chuckled knowing she is not the morning person. 

"Sweetheart. Get up now. We have to leave in hour" Rey told her in stern tone, frustratingly sighed when she completely ignored him and slept again. He grabbed her waist and started ticklinng her, making her jump on bed laughingly.

"Oh..Rey stop it" She managed to say between her laugh. Tears started to form in corner of her eyes as he continued his sweet assualt. Rey chuckled and stopped tickling her, she laid there panting heavily. 

"This is not a way to wake up someone" Taani complained making him rolled his eyes. Rey leaned and peck her lips softly. 

"I did tried to wake you up like normal people but you chose to ignore me. Remember?" Rey reminded her, taani groaned and sat on bed. Rey took the dress from bed he chose for her to wear today, he handed her dress.

"Take bath and get ready" Rey told her, taani nodded positively. 

"Carry me. Pleashh" Taani pouted cutely at him, she opened her arms wide, Rey let out a chuckle a kissed her pouty lips, she kissed him back immediately.  She ran her hands through his thick locks pulling his close to her. After kissing till eternity he broke the kiss leaving her breathless. In one swift moment he scooped her in his arms and carried her to washroom in bridal style. 

"Now be my good girl and get ready quickly" Rey told her as he made her sit on slab in washroom and handed her toothbrush, she peck his cheek and nodded. Giving her a sweet peck on forehead rey left from there, locking the door as he exist the room so none could enter his room knowing his kitten have habit of roaming in room in just bathrob, he was sure as hell he wouldn't let anyone see her like that. 

Rey entered in kitchen to make his taani's special breakfast, others had their breakfast but he chose to wait for taani as his princess was asleep while others were having breakfast. He cooked cheese omelet and fresh orange juice. He just finished cooking when kria entered the kitchen area, she was holding her head in her hands as if going through an intense headache.

"Ow" She groaned in pain to catch his attention. Rey looked at her and run toward her when he saw her on losing her conscious. He held her by her shoulders before kria could touch the ground. 

"You okay kria" Rey asked her with little worry, since kria had helped him in getting shivam he had come close to her as friend and had started trusting her. 

"Water" Kria croaked, rey nodded and fetch a glass of water from counter and helped her in drinking water. Kria smirked inwardly, getting his attention on herself for once. Her happiness knew no bound when he showed concern for her. 

"Thank you Rey" Kria whispered, she hold his arm in possessively tight grip though rey didn't liked it but he didn't said anything, he never liked when any girl touch him that is not his taani. He had to remind himself that kria is his friend and she is not feeling well at the moment. Kria shifted close to him taking advantage of his absent mind. 

Just then taani entered there, was shocked seeing kria so close to rey. Where as Rey hadn't noticed her kria did and gave her smug look that shocked her, till yesterday night she was behaving so sweetly with her and now her looks were telling some other story. 

She drew a sharp breath and glance at the sight in front of her with anger flaring up her nose. The girl she thought to be like her sister and called her di too, was now trying to get close to Rey..Her Rey. She was glaring at kria who had her arm wrapped around his arm. Taking long steps toward them she push kria away from him. Shocking both of them. Kria stumble back on her steps but balanced herself.

"I hate you.." Taani was glaring down at kria with such hatred that she flinched away. She tried to say something but taani never gave her chance. 

"I thought you were different but no. You are also like them, trying to get him" Taani was talking in venom dripping tone, Rey was shocked seeing the bitter words coming out of his sweet taani's mouth. But taani was too angry and scared to see anything else, all she remember was how sanjana and ashi had tried to separate her from her rey in past and now Kria is trying to do the same. And those numerous time when girls flirt with him in front of her when they had gone out in public, all flashed through her eyes making her blood boiled. In life she has only one fear and thats losing him. She couldn't imagine herself without him. He is her everything and she is not afraid to fight for what is rightfully hers. 

"Taani you are taking it all wron.." Kria started to say in low innocent tone that could convince anyone that she is the victim here not other way around. 

"Oh please stop acting so innocent, Miss whatever" Taani scrunched her nose in disgust. Kria had the urge to snapped at her but chose to keep quiet knowing it will spoil her chances with rey, moreover its just a start, Rey had started trusting her she could afford to lose his trust. 

"Enough taani" Rey had enough of it, he was angry on her for her rude behavior toward kria, who was ill in his eyes and was needed his support but apparently his sweetheart had taken it in a wrong way and had gone into angry mode. 

"Is this how you talk to elders? Say sorry to her taani" Rey told her in stern tone, as much as he hate himself for using that tone with her he knew its needed. He want her to know that she cant treat others as per her mood. He wants to spoil her not in that way where she forgot everything. He don't want his taani to be a rich spoilt brat but deep down he knew his taani can never be like one, she is too sweet to be like that. 

"You are taking her side? Didn't you see what she did?" Taani questioned as her eyes filled with hot tears seeing he was against her. She glance at kria who had the evil glint in her eyes. 

"She didn't do anything wrong but you did. Say sorry to her" Losing his patience he shouted at her for the first time ever. She flinched away, closing her eyes tight in fear. That sight itself broke his heart but he kept his stern face. 

"I won't" Taani stated stubbornly before she ran away from there. If she was wrong she knew she would have apologized with her heart but when her heart knew she wasn't wrong then she is not going to apologize and Rey knew that too but his anger was getting worst out of him. It was first time taani was behaving in this way, she never talked to anyone like this before. 

"I'm sorry kria, I am sure she didn't mean all that" Rey apologized to her. He was feeling little bad for her. 

"Don't apologize Rey. She is just a kid. I didn't take her words on heart" Kria said to him, smiling sweetly at him. Rey smiled at her in return. 

"You take rest. I have to go and check on her." Rey told her before he left the kitchen taking breakfast tray with him. No matter how angry he is at her, he couldn't help but feel concerned and worried that she hasn't eaten anything. 

Kria saw his retreating back, she didn't knew her small plan to get his attention would be the cause of fight of between the couple but she didn't care, it had worked in her favor so why should she worry over this. It has just easy her work.

Anyone Excited for aggressive TR 😉 

Please do hit like and do comment. On past few updates comments are decreasing, please do tell if you are not liking anything.
So please do leave your feedback, It encourage me to write. Writing two line in comment won't take more than a minute.
princess1926 thumbnail
Res
Unres

Really nice!
TaaRey scene was cute!
Kria!!! Hate her!!!
Rey shouted at Taani coz of her!
Update asap
Edited by princess1926 - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
awsm update rey ne taani pe shout kiya wo bhi kria ka bhaja se i hope rey taani ko mana le next update soon.
putti_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rey scolded tanii??
Wat was her mistake??
He has to manofy her...
Update soonEdited by putti_taarey - 8 years ago
Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
excited for next update
please update soon
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...
taani ws really aggressive...

like a lioness...

but i dont want any MU betwn taarey

plz nooo...
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its fabulas...
Now this kria...  what she going to do  to separate taarey... 
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
some aggression is always welcomed to add spice
i loved Taani's reaction
update soon
thanks for the pm
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3