You know what happened today in my college?😲 Someone saw my Mobile Phone Screen.. *It's Param* .. then she saw my WhatsApp Background *It's Param* .. then besides all these.. she even saw my WhatsApp Profile Pics *It's Param*... you know what she said today to me?😲😲😲
*YOU ARE REALLY OBSESSED WITH HIM RIGHT?* I was like omggg😳
Nowadays everyone saying the same to me.. 😳 Am I really that much obsessed with him? 😳
Sooo many people asked me *who is that guy.. is that your boyfriend..* 😳 omgg... 😳
I was only blushing and said nothing ☺️
What do you think about my obsession? 🤣
oh haan.. I even forgot.. my Mobile Phone Keyboard has Param's picture on it and everyone saw that too.. 🤣 hahaha.. who is soo crazy and puts somebodies picture on mobile keyboard??? it's me.. hahaha 🤣 🤣
Please please please... be honest with me.. what do you think? 🤣