|| INCREDIBLE PARTH SAMTHAAN -PARTH PARTH ||

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Sometimes i wonder how do  actors perform/act this well that one remains so amazed by his/her performance.

PARTH an  actor who perform with so much ease & comfort as if acting was written for him, as if he was actually not acting, but enacting real life.

How does he  manage to surprise us everytime with his beyond brilliant expressions?!  His EYES say it all. He  can literally speak with his eyes, and thats "fine" acting in my opinion. He dont need to act, i can simply relate to him.

What can i say about this guy. He's young, beautiful, talented, & most importantly a total hard-worker who entered TV without any sort of references. He's a powerhouse of skill & refinement!

Whether its his dialogues that are sometimes filmy, or whether they are sensible ones, he gives his 100% to it. Im simply amazed by him, he's truly a wonder-man. This actor can do any kind of a scene given to him, if he's to play basketball, he'll play it with so much ease, if he's to do completely the opposite, he'll do that also with finesse. Be it emotional scenes, light-hearted scenes, romantic or dance scenes,  He will never disappoint us, he  always give hisr 200% to everything he does  & this is what makes all to respect him all the more for his hard work.

Off late i'd been watching the perfection in his scenes, all these weeks. KY2 has been full of romantic scenes. Parth did not disappoint me at al. He is a pure entertainer. His presence alone cane make girls go weak at their knees and i am a girl too. And when Parth, the King of Romance performs, he steals hearts with his performances.

Manik is  most realistic character in KY2, and thats why i love him to bits..& is a total fun to watch, with the best nok-jhoks ever. ðŸ˜›This is what i call a perfect actor with perfect finesse! In short im so proud to be a fan of Parth. He will always be my eternal favourite!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znsE60G2li4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Sue101 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
#Respect
#Adore
#Appreciate
#Love
This wonderful actor and human being...
Thanks for the post SD🤗
DevAkshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really He is Awsm, Handsome, Charming, Adorable,Incredible and Lovable Actor...
Love You Parth Samthaan..
VM is also awesome ðŸ˜†
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanmatic_Sana

VM is also awesome ðŸ˜†

saanu to the point how is even possible😲😆

Originally posted by: Sue101

saanu to the point how is even possible😲😆

Do I have to explain🤓???
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanmatic_Sana

Do I have to explain🤓???

i missed NOT😭😆
If-Rocker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really his journey from bff to Kyy is commendable. Ayaz also said same thing. Hatsoff to him for that. 
sonali_ace thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
he is born to be an actor..but coz of r bollywood industry politics. they just launch their star kids who doesnt know acting..ex tiger shroff --he know how to dance,action,fight,comedy may be but ACTING zero.when i saw his first movie promo i could not listen his dialog--sabako aati nahi aur...crap..girish kumar(jine laga hu fame)..really parth needs big break in bollywood..

Originally posted by: Sue101

i missed NOT😭😆

🤣 SD...