Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 95

Posted: 8 years ago
Today since my morning meeting went well i am in sosy land πŸ˜† and will procrastinate actual work πŸ˜†

this is my thoughts for R&B..

DEAR R&B,

Ja mere R&B ja,,, trust me u are sooo going to miss MM even the lady bug that Nandu bought home,u will miss the khana ,the flowers , and most importantly ur dad and ur beautiful wife..
after 4 years you found peace..u slept, u gave dad a drink and smiled, and read the paper together .
u went to paris because u wanted to escape reality but now u created a home nahi reh paoge.

but but we want you there , we want to see the fights, the yearning, the love,
and we will all say loud and clear
WE TOLD YOU SO πŸ˜†

and Manny , really did u tell Manny to watch out while u were away, has she done it in the past..nahi na u could have said Minion will watch him but khair chodo i feel for u cause u are going to be alone..pavam pasta,and honestly french food is no good , pastries may be but  nothing like the idli's and the food II and Minion make ..😳

take ur time R&B and come back whenever Argent is doing better until then  we will enjoy ur plight πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

luv
Ranjan protector
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Exactly!!
I had tutions early in the morbing and also in the evenings
Iwould stay out of the home the whole day
Studie soccupied weekends
All headwash.. Brain wash... Nailwash I did during nights🀣

Same...Ditto ditto ditto...🀣🀣

Hahahah
Bilkul!!
Pls pm me the pic no
How did u post it here??
Tell that in pm
Ppl will kill me
Nivi told this a 100 times earlier.. I forgot but😭

Done... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by ishruhi

what is this anu?paavam namru is crying there but u r happy that you became journalist???namru koi baat nahi yaar!!taramira n tanjore girl...sab hamari hai!!!
so dont b sad!
i agree no if San apne...plus I have special soft corner for journalists I wanted to be one too no!!
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Today since my morning meeting went well i am in sosy landπŸ˜† and will procrastinate actual work πŸ˜†

DEAR R&B,

Ja mere R&B ja,,, trust me u are sooo going to miss MM even the lady bug that Nandu bought home,u will miss the khana ,the flowers , and most importantly ur dad and ur beautiful wife..
after 4 years you found peace..u slept, u gave dad a drink and smiled, and read the paper together .
u went to paris because u wanted to escape reality but now u created a home nahi reh paoge.

WE TOLD YOU SO πŸ˜†

and Manny , really did u tell Manny to watch out while u were away, has she done it in the past..nahi na u could have said Minion will watch him but khair chodo i feel for u cause u are going to be alone..pavam pasta,and honestly french food is no good , pastries may be but nothing like the idli's and the food II and Minion make ..😳

take ur time R&B and come back whenever Argent is doing better until then we will enjoy ur plight πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

luv
Ranjan protector

Anu...ye padhne ke baad toh acche khaase bande ki bolti band ho jaayegi nd Dude ki toh pehle se hi band h...🀣🀣
Voh nahi jaane wala Paris...jaayega bhi toh do din mein ulte pair vaapas laut aayega...am sure noww...🀣
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Today since my morning meeting went well i am in sosy land πŸ˜† and will procrastinate actual work πŸ˜†

DEAR R&B,

WE TOLD YOU SO πŸ˜†

and Manny , really did u tell Manny to watch out while u were away, has she done it in the past..nahi na u could have said Minion will watch him but khair chodo i feel for u cause u are going to be alone..pavam pasta,and honestly french food is no good , pastries may be but  nothing like the idli's and the food II and Minion make ..😳

take ur time R&B and come back whenever Argent is doing better until then  we will enjoy ur plight πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

luv
Ranjan protector
posted in the index πŸ‘
this is what i always says anu!!!u make us feel rnb as a lone kid...

that letter is so cute and i m really looking fwd for rnb feeling missy missy the whole MM n sam's n how he will react when he skypes or text or call them( eventhough i hate him going back!!)

(yeah argent...i know...but still!)

Did I miss anything else? 
yes my kavita
Find in index
@hashita aaaww nahi he will go tabhi maza ayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i cant wait ...
and my insomnia ridden noufi and namrru 
sirf ek din ek dine mujhe journalist rehne dete IF mein sahi koi to mujhe journalist samajhta  sab bigad diya πŸ˜†πŸ€£
math ro nammu may be pichle janam main our shruti ek they ya iss confusion se patha chaltha hai ki mujhe real life mein journalist hona chahiye ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Originally posted by NSB7

yes my kavita
Find in index

chalo aagaye kabhi na sone waali toli πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hi ashu..

chalo let me get back to real life..
see u guys soon