Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Rizfrmsouth

Wow...eagerly waiting

😳
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bricka.tiwari

update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update

😲😳
swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...neha

swara u say u are going to update today

aue u updating ??

As promise I update in few minutes neha😊
swara2504 thumbnail

Part 30

"You gave me the big price of my faith on you... you not even thought once to play with her...with her life...her respect...what kind of woman you are..." His words repetitiously hunting in her head, which make her unsettled on her bed, she rolled on there like a role coaster but feeling Pari is there, Kalpi turned her back and hides her face under her arm. His eyes which filled with hatred and untrusted for her killing her inside, he was only stranger for her, her daughter's father, then why his hate bothering her, why his words throwing dragger on her chest...why he affect her? She closed her eyes tightening the grip of her hand and sobbed silently under them, not wanted to disturb her angel.

"Momma...are you crying?" Pari asked concernedly with worried voice, Kalpi wiped her tears before noticing angel.

"No baby..." she turned and pulled Pari near her, "why don't you sleep yet...? You not feeling sleepy...come I will sing lullaby for you..." she continued with the plaster pleasant smile on her face, but Pari noticed her every pain.

"you are crying na...look tears are here" she said collecting a tear on her index finger from the boundary of Kalpi's eyes, Kalpi gave her apologetic look for her lie biting her lower, "you can't hide anything from me...right" Kalpi smiled unbelievingly on her daughter who sometimes play the role of her mother in her life. She takes Pari on her lap and placed her head on her chest to hide her pain, "momma...why choti dadi slapped you...? And papa...he too scolded you...why?" she asked anxiously hugging her mother sweetly.

"Because momma crossed her limit baby...that's why everyone scolded momma..." she uttered emotionlessly with her teary eyes.

"Then you say sorry to them...they all will forgive you...if we did any mistake...it's our responsibility to say sorry them...hai na...You told me..." Pari said innocently, Kalpi smile at her sweet talk, "you will say na...!" Kalpi nod her head in yes with a small smile, "that's like my good momma...chalo ab lori sunavo..." she said pulling her mother's cheek cheeks, made Kalpi widen her eyes.

"ahhaaa..." Kalpi winced, "you naughty girl...you decided to sing not me...ok...so now your turn..." Kalpi put her down from her lap and lay on bed.

"No...I want to hear..." Pari shake Kalpi's shoulder beggarly.

"No...your turn today..."

"Ummm...ok..." Pari said lifting her shoulders in sober and start her wild singing loudly, Kalpi put her both hands on her ear and pulled her under her,

"You...scoundrel...you are teasing your momma...ha...now look.." and she start tickling her nose on Pari's neck, make her giggled loudly and in that Kalpi forget her all pain in her laughter...only remained there, a mother and her daughter who has no connection with outside world, they was enough for each other...but someone else was standing there outside of their bedroom staring at their closed door emotionlessly cursing that grievous moment which failed him to control his tongue and now he was regretting for his deed by decoupling from the picture of a happy family...a drop of tear felled from the corner of his eyes.

Again a new morning came with the light of hopes after a dark night for everyone, but for the people of Singhaniya mansion, it was still a black day for them, which come with some happiness and some shattered relations.

Kalpi was trying to dress Angel while she was busy in teasing her by shaking her butts here and there with her weird face.

"Angel...don't move" Kalpi said with little anger on her face, but Pari was not in mood of listening her mother.

"May I come in?" Kalpi turned toward the voice while Pari lift her head little up to see the person, Annanya was standing there with the support of wall with a apologetic gaze, she pick up her feat for next step, when her balance loosed and she about to fell when Kalpi hold her from her waist, their eyes meet, Anu looked at her with sadly tears on her eyes, "I am sorry..." she whispered with the dismal tone.

"Sorry for what Anu..." Kalpi helped her to come inside the bedroom and adjust on her place.

"You did this for me but you got only bitter words in return..."tears crossed the boundary of her eyes.

"Whatever I did...it's my duty for you...and you stood on your feat... I don't want anything else...you are happy...is enough for me...understand" she said pulling anu's nose with selfless smile.

"Means you forgive me and my family..."anu asked with the hope of excitement on her sight.

"I never scandalize on anyone anu...so there is need of sorry..."she replied casually.

"You are really kind hearted woman Kalpana ..."Gouri came there to say sorry to her, Anu and Kalpi looked at her, "which we never able to see ...that's our bad luck...we don't understand you...I always say you are the family member...but when it comes to trust you...I forget this term...that family always there for each other's need...and I failed to stand on my own word, I really regret for my deed Kalpana...I am sorry to not trust you"

"aunty...aisa kuch nahi hai...you are embarrassing me for my affection for you...please forget whatever happen...rat gayi bat gayi...it's no use of discuss this now...please leave this topic here" Kalpi uttered pleadingly holding her gouri's hand, Gouri nod her head affirmatively on her words "but Anu...You ...I will forgive you when you really cooperate me on your exercise now...I want you running in whole house in one weak...are you ready...?"

"Hmmm..."Kalpi narrowed her eyes, when Anu continued "I am ready..."

"I love you both..." Gouri hugged them both happily, and angel who listening their whole conversation standing on the edge of bed, fumed coz of their ignoring behavior.

"No one loves me..."Pari complaint in sad tone, they all looked at her astonishingly and a mischievous smile came on their faces.

"Oh...ho...some people burning with us" Gouri said tauntingly to Pari while Pari gave her angry glare "I will give my cheese buttery pasta to someone else..."Gouri pouted inanely.

"No..." and Pari jumped on dadi's arm sweetly and they went out of the room while Kalpi and Anu busied themselves in their therapy work.

Raghav opened his eyes slowly as the teasing rays of sun disturbing him; he turned to look watch, but shocked to see the time as 8.45 AM, that was the surprising moment for him, as his angel not came yet to wake up him by her good morning kiss, his heart ached with the fact, how much he hurt her, he always start his morning by seeing his daughter's beautiful face but today, she not came there to meet him, he get up dejectedly from his bed and went toward washroom , as he don't want to late for his daily routine, to drop his chipkali to her hospital.

"Good morning...mom, morning angel" he said adjusting his chair on dining table with his gaze on angel, who was busy in drinking her milk beside her dadi and buva, but Kalpi...she was missing there, "maybe she is in her bedroom" he thought in his mind. The whole environment on table was quite than usual.

"Mom...where is Ms. Jadhav, call her soon...I am getting late" he said roughly. Pari watched him little sacred picking up her gaze from the corner of her glass,

"Bhai...she already left for hospital" Anu answered him in between,

"so...she don't even want to come with me now...I know I did mistake but can she give at least one chance to apologize, while it's her mistake too...she didn't even think once to tell me...aur ab khud nakhare dikha rahi hai...bloody chipkali..." he said frustratingly in his mind, when Kamini came there with Pakhi, Pari gulped her spit in fear looking at her,

"Good morning baccha...what a wonderful morning na" she said with her extra surgery voice looking at Raghav, but Raghav...he was not in mood of listening her blabber.

"Come Dora...let's go...we will play in our room" Pari slide down from her seat and run toward her momma's bedroom, his sadness lumped in his throat due his angel's ignorance which hurting him in core.

"Look...itisi chokari par attitude asman jaisa...I tell you dee this girl is just like her mother..." a cursed feeling flipped from kamini's word, Raghav pushed his plate loudly in anger and get up from his seat,

"Raghav...breakfast..." Gouri asked him concernedly,

"I am not feeling hungry mom..." and he went out of the mansion stormily leaving some vexed and some flatter faces behind.

In hospital, Karan was pacing right and left fumingly, his anger for Raghav reach at its peak, while Yasmin and Kalpi watched each other with impotency as the things are left from their hand now,

Flashback starts

"I told you Kalpi it's not the better plan. I mean I suggest you for this but it was awful..." Karan tries to understand her.

"no Karan...we don't have any other option...other plan will not work that way as this plan...please help us...because no one able to do this instead of you..." Kalpi pleaded him

"Please Karan try to understand condition..." Yasmin continued her words.

"Ok...but you both going to played very big...and Singhaniya never take this part so easily" he warned them.

"Oh Karan...they are nice people...don't worry I believe them more than mine..." Kalpi murmured thinking about Raghav...as she trusted him more than her.

"If you trusted them...then fine I am with you..."

"Oh...Thank you Karan. I am so happy..."Kalpi hugged him joyfully with tears on her eyes.

Flashback ends

"I warned you...but you both not ready to listen me...now the result is in front of you..." Karan seethed.

"Karan...but leaving the other fact...Anu stood on her feat...and we only want this..."Yasmin try to pacify him, but it increases his anger too much.

"But it not change the insult which they did to my Kalpi...that words...I really wanted to punch him that time...but Kalpi stopped me otherwise" he closed his eyes collecting that blistering memory, "and now you don't need to live there, you and Pari both are shifted to my place...do you understand?" he ordered her.

"I can't Karan...Pari can't live without her father...and don't forget he still have her custody...I can't claim my daughter now...only two and half months left, after that I will take my daughter and leave this country for forever...to never come back...but till then, I have to live there..." Kalpi looked at his raging eyes politely, "I am helpless..." a drop of tear felled from her eyes, and Karan hugged her protectively,

"Ok...but don't forget, I always with you at your every path..." he said stroking her hair.

"hmm...but you don't need to worry, aunty and Anu always with me...and with you all...this last two months fly in very quick time...then I am free and you too... you don't have me to tease you na..."

"I want you in my whole life...my white witch..."

"Ahaaa...don't call me white witch..."

"Ok...white witch...but you are my white witch..." he teased her, Kalpi smiled at his word but her heart remembered him and the time when he called her chipkali rightfully and that too again and again. A playful smile comes on her face but with tears in company of it.

He leaned back on his chair placing his head on the edge with his closed eyes, tears flowed from his cheeks remembering Pari's scared face, her fearful  eyes, shattered expressions sinking his heart in sorrow, when he heard the knock on door,

"Come in..." he said wiping his eyes, and manage his face again in arrogant look. Sammy entered in, and put the file on his table silently, Raghav was surprised by his cold behavior.

"Check the details before sign this...what if I broke your trust" Sammy uttered calmly, Raghav smiled crookedly.

"you know everything...right...you also involved with them...but no one felt to tell me once..."

"coz I was feared you never allow us for this, but I had the trust that you believed us...Kalpi called me that night after my and anu's date, I told her the reason of her rejection and Karan suggest this shock therapy. Before we thought, I will go to harass her but Anu knows my touch very well, and maybe it not worked, so we requested Karan to do this act, and he agreed for my and anu's sake..." Sammy smiled with small smile,

"and look...it worked...your sister is standing on her leg, but I never thought you all abused Kalpana like this, I always felt...you know her, respect her or you have some feelings for her. But you proved me wrong Raghav...she is nothing more than a stranger for you...only Pari's aunty...not her mother" Raghav watched him dumbfoundedly at his words,

"I am sorry for hurting you and your family, after all with Kalpana, me too responsible for this mess... if she is guilty then me too...I am sorry once again...read this before sign..." he said and left the room calmly. Raghav sit there dejectedly, as his actions now really lingering his heart in millions of cut slowly...the stern pain terribly shown from his eyes.

He went to her hospital to pick up her but receptionist informed him, Kalpi already left with Karan, Raghav gritted his teeth on the name of Karan, his anger reached at cloud nine and he turned his car angrily toward his home.

Pari was played in leaving area with Anu catch and throw, when a glass Vase was broken with her shove, Pari scared with that, Anu came near her and hug her when Kamini came there,

"What is this? Who broke this...ha...?" she shouted on the top of her voice, when her eyes felled on the scared face of Pari, she hold her arm roughly and tightened her grip, Pari winced in pain, "you broke this na..." she snapped widening her eyes.

"Mom...you hurting her..." Anu tried to stop her, but Kamini tightened her grip more than before.

"You shut up omnious, and you... how dare you to touch my things...ha, your mother brought this here...which you broke...you scoundrel...jab se ayi hai tabse tabhai machake rakhi hai...teri himmat kaise hui ise chune ki...ha" she seethed and raised her hand to slap her,

"Aunty..." Kamini's hand stopped in air in hearing his voice, Raghav throw his burning gaze on her, and he came near Pari and knee down in front of her,

"I am sorry papa, I didn't do this intentially...please don't slap me..." she cried out, Raghav's heart curdled seeing her fear in her little eyes, he literally regretting for his action now, he closed his eyes to collect his strength to face his daughter, and he take her in his arm tightly, Pari too wrapped her hand around his neck,

"I am not slap you sweetheart...not now...not never...please forgive me for my action...I hurt you and your momma...I am extremely sorry...i am very sorry" he said regretfully, Pari hide her face in his neck, Raghav get up taking her in his arm,

"Don't dare to touch my daughter again...this house is hers and all things are hers, vo tode ya feke usaki margi...if anyone touch her...then I don't know what I done with him..." he said with fire in his eyes, which make Kamini scared like hell. And he went toward his room taking her in his arm.

Kalpi came late, when Raghav and Pari were playing, she smiled looking at her but totally ignoring him...

"Kalpi...why are you late today...come let's take dinner together" Gouri called her sweetly.

"Oh aunty...I took my dinner with Karan and Yasmin...and now too much tired...just want to sleep...angel...come dear..." she replied with same tone, when Pari catch her hand and  they moved toward their room talking and laughing with each other...leaving him behind...wordlessly at his place.

Finished...thanks for your likes and comments...and sorry for spelling and grammatical mistake...and if you don't like this part...I apologize for this...wait for your lovely comments...thank you girls...love you😳

Edited by swara2504 - 8 years ago
swara2504 thumbnail
😳
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swara darlingπŸ˜›
Another update which is marvellous as always...
Awww... Klapi crying😭
Pari knows her mumma very well...
I liked how pari pacified her mumma like she is her mom😊
Pari scared of her papa... Actually, even in real life, they say we should show our anger towards someone in front of our kids as it might affect them emotionally... Raghav singhania doesnt know that being a very successful businessman?😑
Kalpi pls dont forgive him easily... He has to suffer a little (not a lot as i love him so muchπŸ˜³πŸ˜†)..
That kamini..arghhh..she is getting into my nerves... Pls give a kamini free episode after raghav successfully pacify kalpi..πŸ˜ƒ
Thank god rags came at the correct time if not that dinosaur would have slapped pari😑
Kalpi ignoring raghav..awww... Poor raghav but u deserve it man..
And sammy u r absolutely correct... Give some earful to ur friend...
In a nutshell, u have potrayed the characters very well darling...
Pls update next part soon...eagerly waitingπŸ˜ƒ

diti96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc update
Raghav is regretting 
good he shud
Bt now i want to see how will he convince her
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
wow kalpi is affected terribly
nicely said gauri wen come t trust she forget that
hmm pari my angel
hmm raghav angry wen he correct everything 
poor kalpi have so much faith in rag
she want t go
hmm kamini  ki himmat 
thank god rag stop her
update soon
Appuu_AshLover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Firstly sry fr not commenting fr last two updates I'm so sry 😭
All updates are awesome swimming pool Ragna closeness 😳 Aww Raghav n kalpi are feeling something kalpi s not able to face him n he too Love is in the air hahahaha pari slipped the milk on the floor poor kamini fell on the ground 🀣 🀣 All are going to party leaving kalpi n ananya!!! Aww again anu asked kalpi about her feelings towards Raghav she denied it watelse can she say πŸ˜† Ananya s scared as someone s coming to attack her!! Glad that she used all her will power to stand to escape from stranger!! Idea was very good finally she's able to stand on her legs πŸ˜ƒ
😲 bloody kamini slapped kalpi 😑 😑 n Raghav how can he speak such harsh words 😑 poor pari saw everything which s happening infront f her n scared 😭 kalpi was feeling so hurt due to his words she's not even getting slp only his words are continuously repeating in her mind πŸ˜• 😭 😑 Aww pari my sweetipie knew her momma s crying n soothed her!!! big hug to pari πŸ€— Raghav saw this n feeling guilty fr his words!!! Gauri n anu apologized her Raghav got up late n feeling bad ki his angel didn't come to wake him (Ab bhugto 😑 )he came downstairs to drop her hospital but she left πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hehehe jealous Raghav!! Poor pari scared n went back to her room!! Sammy ne acha kiya he spoke right words to Raghav he didn't trust kalpi n now he has to pay fr his deeds πŸ˜› kalpi remembering Raghav calling chipkali 😳 this kamini how dare she raised her hand to slap pari 🀬 glad that Raghav came n apologize pari n wah wah he said pari is the owner n she can do watevr she want πŸ˜‰ Raghav n pari are back kalpi s ignoring Raghav nice he has to be ignored πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† waiting how this two n half months gonna change their lives πŸ˜ƒ good job swara πŸ‘ story s interesting day by day waiting fr nxt update soon πŸ˜‰
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a lovely relationship between kalpi n her daughter.. raghav is feeling guilty but kalpi shld not forgive him so easily...let him bend on his knees to ask for her forgiveness...update soon..