(MG-OS) VICTIM OF REVENGE LAST PART/PG 1 (July 13th'2K15)

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey all... First of all, I want to let all ppl know, This is A Fiction...Don't take that serious ... was watching Geet a couple of weeks back, and that particular scene made me write this OS ... thought to make it different from the original GHSP so used my own liberty being a writer..πŸ˜‰.and made changes here and there ... Second, This is NOT A LOVE STORY...So, don't get sad after reading it...particularly its end...No, no chr is going to die...But... 😊 If still you are in, then scroll down to the Next post for the OS...

Any kinda complaint with the concept and contents of this OS, feel free to let me know... Will see to that ...  

And oh!! THIS IS NOT THE SEASON OF RM πŸ˜›.. Am yet to start with RM, umm in couple of days ... πŸ˜Š

Much love RoseπŸ˜‰

INDEX

PART 1 ...PG 1

PART 2...PG 1

PART 3...PG 1

Edited by drrose31 - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail

PART 1

Hoshiyarpur late night

She was running to save her dear life..A girl always have to save her Dignity along with her life... She was crying running manically in the forest...with no scarf to cover her and torn clothes...it must have left somewhere in her running... thinking of the few mints back, where her parents and her brothers were brutally got killed by some insane ppl... taking some kind of REVENGE from her whole family... And now, the same ppl were after her... She kinda had an idea, looking into those smirking faces what they would be doing before killing her... Before killing her they will kill her dignity.. She has lost her way, long back, and now she kinda was giving up all the hopes to save herself from them. Her voice has ditched her, as she tried to shout for help, but only whisper came out from her vocals...due to crying for long ...

Ma-an , finally smiled, being succeeded in repairing the car, he was working on from 30 mints, he ignited the car and it roared to life, making him sigh in relief...He was abt to sit in and drive away, when something fell on him...He looked at that cloth piece and got to know, it was someone's scarf... He looked around to locate anyone, but he saw none.. All of a sudden he saw a shadow passing and his curious nature made him follow whoever it was...

Ma-an(ST):- Looks like a girl!! What a girl is doing at this time, in such dense forest ???

He heard a few sounds and then turning on his back he saw a few men following her from another side...

Ma-an(ST):- Is she in danger???  I must help that girl...

Thinking and contemplating on what he should do, either to help the girl, whom he thought was in trouble, or to get out from this place ASAP... After all, what he has to do with that girl's matter???

She still was running, but it looked like, the ppl were hell bent on killing her, as she heard their steps coming close to closer... She tried hard, to not to cry...To not to lose hopes..To face every hurdle and get away...But all her hopes and thoughts seized as she saw herself being surrounded with ppl... They took rounds of her... They were 6 in no, leaving no space for her to run... She knew, it was The End... and so, she pleaded...

She:- plz, let me go... What have I done???

Dev(The leader):- Your mistake is, you are their daughter...  Sarah Khan...

She:- Plz, leave me ...

Dev only laughed...

She looked at him in shock, unknowingly taking  steps back, and he took in her way... She slipped hitting her foot on one of the large stone and fell off to the other side of the jungle... going down by sliding... scratching her body with the stones, bushes, coming in her way..But, this was her last chance to save herself from those ppl...Now, that they knew her name even, she was scared ... So, she ran without thinking twice...not even caring of the injuries she was having ... and they came following her...

She hit a person on her way, who stabilized her... It was Maan, who, after thinking lot, finally decided to help the girl and was searching for her..

Looking at the girl's face, he was shocked.. The girl was Geet...His Geet...

REMOVED...

IN ORDER TO READ, PM ME...

MUCH LOVE ROSEπŸ˜‰

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

drrose31 thumbnail

REMOVED...

IN ORDER TO READ, PM ME...

MUCH LOVE ROSEπŸ˜‰