Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks for sharing such a good news Sathya😉
Whoa... I am elated seriously... 😆 If it all ends in a good note, even better... 😛And YEAH... I'll definitely keep up my resolution of watching the episode in which KR reunite... 😉
It wuld hv been grt aft d banglore incident, sm sensible scenes f stopping mrg with KH n KR romance then prgncy then end card..
Originally posted by: Daffodilee
Thank you sis
Finally serial coming to its climax .hope we will get a new serial after sometimes with karthik & shruthi combination
Originally posted by: ramyvijay
Oh good.. but I'm not sure if I'll watch... 1 hour epi konjam earlier ah pottirukkalaam la? it's 10:30 - 11:30 😔 maybe online la watch pannalaam 😛