NSKay thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: paridhiloveu

yup really bahut garmi h

really yrr
crystalwings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

and why is the arth guy taking Jo out on his bike...?

Pba123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Right now jalal is a confused soul...he cant let jodha go nor come near to him Edited by prathi025 - 8 years ago
paridhiloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Neetu now ja is over and one hour also .
paridhiloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Neetu now ja is over and one hour also .

Neetuuu
NSKay thumbnail

...Chapter - 24...

"arth where we
are?" jodha looked
puzzled ...
Arth didn't let her complete... "jo no whys and wheres just sit..." he ordered... Jodha frowned at his authorative tone... Arth immediately understands and corrected himself... "please jo... Please" she sighs "ok fine... Wait here i'll just get my purse" he smiled and nodded slightly... "oh god today i want some moments of seclusion but arth..." she shook her head disappointedly and headed towards staircase... But got halted in middle by some little sounds... She looked at the room where the sounds are coming... "jalal..." she wishpered and very hesitantly ascends towards the room... She reached upto the door and put her ear forward so as to hear clear sounds... "is he crying?" the mere thought gave chills down her spine... She gulped in fear and slowly opened the door only to embrace darkness... A figure can be clearly visible due to dim light of outside... It took no time to understand her who he is... His shoulders were shaking badly... Jodha's heart cringed in pain seeing the most vulnerable sight in front of her... She had never seen him like this... Jalal is the most strongest and emotionless person for her... Never in her worst nightmare she have imagined him like this... After gaining much needed courage and strength she took baby steps towards him... And patted his shoulder carefully... He looked up with red swollen puffy eyes... Seeing his pain brought tears in her eyes, he is looking like a lost child... He immediately grabbed jodha's waist and hugged her tightly than ever...

@@@@@@

Pls hit likes and
comments...
They means a lot to
me...
Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yup really bahut garmi h

hmm!!
Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ye arth hain ya earthquake!! jo bhi ho I won't leave him if he try to come between my akdha...
nice update yrr...eagerly waiting for the next update
😃
Shivika_ishqbaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chappy neelu di
Loved it 🤗