Rajiya pottu thalla poreengala??...ada pongada...
Vijay tv serialsaye nambava mudiyathu..kadaisee nerathula main leads a pottu thallirathu...😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tamilgermangirl
Thanks for the promo guys 😊
Ayayo Raji ku enna achu.?To Sush: anbu and Vishnu were also there ...
Last promo va eppadi laam kaaturaanga... Wow...
Adhu eppadi... K5 la Karthik kku hospital la climax ippo Office la Raji kku hospital la climax...What a great thinking... NONSENSE...I suggest something even better... As I had mentioned earlier...One simple and easy idea...Ellaraiyum total ah pottu thallitu "SUBHAM" nnu mudichadalaam... 😆I am saying this because they have damaged everyone to the extent that NOTHING will compensate for it... So just finish off everyone... 😛 Hehehehe...