Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simsim25
What would you do if you ever met Shabir?
I don't want to meet him as a fan.. I mean randomly at a airport. If I do, I wouldn't do anything..I would rather meet him where he knows me too.. or gets introduced to me..so that I can talk to him on a one to one level.
how about a common friend ??
I don't want to meet him as a fan.. I mean randomly at a airport. If I do, I wouldn't do anything..I would rather meet him where he knows me too.. or gets introduced to me..so that I can talk to him on a one to one level.