I don't think it's Shaymlee's imagination

somia thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
she thinks that she is seeing Sidhant's bhoot but i don't think it's bhoot. sid is doing it on purpose... and one day he will be back and start blaming shaymlee🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Yeah, I agree that Sid is not dead and he is one of the main people in HKKC so he should be back in action pretty soon. 😛

For the moment, I am enjoying the possible blooming romance between Vikram and Shyamalee. 😳
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I tis pretty obvious he is alive. But as he is working for Singhania, Singhania will decide the right time for him to come back. I am sure at that time Shymalee will be in a fix and at the end will choose Vikram like all the Bollywood movies
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.nair

I tis pretty obvious he is alive. But as he is working for Singhania, Singhania will decide the right time for him to come back. I am sure at that time Shymalee will be in a fix and at the end will choose Vikram like all the Bollywood movies

I agree . But i just don't understand Singhania's plan !!!!!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yea what is his plan and I am still trying to find out what is the reason Pooja was asked to divorce Vikram. What is his master plan .
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeh exactly, at this stage, i'm more interested in shyamlee and vikram...sid is not important...LOL...but yes, he IS one of the main characters...which means he will enter soon and make life hell for Shyamlee, but yes, she will choose Vikram like bollywood...but i'm glad she would do so...only after much heartache i bet!

MAster plan...man, anyone have any guesses??! Sooo curious!

:D
srushti thumbnail

Yes Its Sidd only. will make a headack to Shyamlee by blackmailing her.

But yar abhito I'm Enjoying  😳 Pyar Ho Gaya Moment Pinky Pinky Delhi iki Sardi in the Serial.  😳 What you all think !!!!!! same no.....

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, I think Sid will be back and he will behave in such a fashion that Shyamalee will be forced to tell everyone that it's not SId's child, but vikram's.....though it is so complicated.......why wud Singhania go to such an extent in the first place, what is wrong with Vikram......
jprasad thumbnail
all i have to say after reading today's update is 😲
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tv has diff traditions than films .

nandini of ksbkbt goes to her lover not hubby...

so wait and watch..

she deserves better than these two though.Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 18 years ago