Captured\| May,21st Epi |/REET *On Request*

xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

OHHH MA Geee!!! #DEjavu#Aashiqui#Shraddha Keerti Similarity!!

@Riyaaa@Monaaa@Fairyyy@Simz@Fizaa and All of ya REET fans!!!

Can we all just talk about how effing cute Geet and Ranvi were , in ONE FRAME *finally* ☺️kekekekekeekekekekekek!! GOSH! i fancy their heights difference! . First of all Ranvi was soo happy to hear Geet's voice after he gave her some motivational talks because he was scared she might given up and simultaneously will hurt his sister's sentiment. Then geet closed her eyes,remembered deepu and ranvi's words and BAM , she start singing!!!

LITERALLY, i was freaked the effing out the way ranvi was mesmerized by her angelic voice with admiration and he looks like he'll sign her right away. HOW CAN YOU NOT SHIP REET AFTER THAT?!! Such a beautiful scene. Soo many REET feels in this scene. I actually liked this whole new track. Can't wait to see what will happen next in their lives.

#😎Dear MASH plz BE DARING for once and Move on?!🤣

*sorry for taking my sweet times to edit* LOLL
Edited by FXBesharamz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The looks they were giving each other while they were separated by the glass..so innocent but so full of meaning! How could someone not ship them!☺️

xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

The looks they were giving each other while they were separated by the glass..so innocent but so full of meaning! How could someone not ship them!☺️

@bold red

Riyaaa 🤗  
Innocent is the perfect word to describe em' at this rate!! I hope we get to see em' duet soon without the wife in the frame , probably?!! LOLLL
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail

Akkii 🤗 

I have yet to understand why it was felt necessary to LIKE this ship! They sort of happened very organically..

Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's look like husband lover giving confident to his wife or lady love they are perfect together 
mash meri ardash sunn lo look at the pic its burning by there chemistry ☺️
i love the scene where both of them talking ankhon ankh o main ohh my ReeT 
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dear10-

It's look like husband lover giving confident to his wife or lady love they are perfect together 

mash meri ardash sunn lo look at the pic its burning by there chemistry ☺️
i love the scene where both of them talking ankhon ankh o main ohh my ReeT 

@bold RED

MONA! 🤗 i can't add you to buddy ??! They sort of reminded me of Raj-preeto couple with their cuteness heights !?! 😆 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Okay by the way want to ask..Wat abt Ranvi and his Wife Gunja that's her name I guess...Do fans hate their jodi or something? I m surprised that no fan of that jodi is doing any chaos here. Edited by AkkiHP - 9 years ago
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Okay by the way want to ask..Wat abt Ranvi and his Wife Gunja that's her name I guess...Do fans hate their jodi or something? I m surprised that no fan of that jodi is doing any chaos here.

Ranjan fans knows tat Reet is just a temporary phase and MASH @cvs wouldn't dare to touch their babies and babas! PLUS, this place is  literally DEAD! Many silent readers are treating this forum like a twitter and #SO AM I 🤣🤪 If you watch this show from the beginning you will get the whole picture of Ranjan's DRY err, chemistry?!lolll They were supposed to be *one of those rajshri's couple* , simple and innocent but it turned out to be the other way.  Too bad cvs didn't get to spot Keerti sooner. Oh well better late than never Finger crossed , hope  to see atleast, some growth in their relationship
FairyHM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its like Chahun main ya naaa song sequence... How cute both are... I can feel their chemistry through this pictures itself  haaa real chemistry
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
@fairy 

GOSH!! One of ma fav song in the film!! Tat would be a dream come true #reet together facing each other like in the film , and they will have practice sessions endlessly aaah~