Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown2592 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
First of all sorry 🤔for the late update.and thank you for the people who were eagerly waiting for my update..and were continuosly asking me to post the update without u guyz🤗 i wouldnt have started writing the next part..

Part 8

Jalal thought of having a sword fight with jodha. He told the guards to inform her that he is waiting for her in the practicing area. At the same time jodha was getting ready to go out. She went to jalal and told him that she was not in the mood of practicing and want to go out. Jalal couldn't lose the opportunity so he told that he will accompany her. Jodha  said that she wants to go alone. Jalal thought of a plan and left from there with a smirk.
Jodha goes to some distance on the horse and ties it to a tree and then walks all the way to a temple. The route to the temple is very rough it had many thorns , stones in between. Everyday she used to go to the temple like this ,jodha's legs were getting bruises day by day they were getting harder as her heart, jalal used to see jodha with teared eye,his heart was tearing apart. He decided to take away all the thorns and stones and make the way easy for her. Next day he himself came before her and cleaned the route. Jodha as usual tied the horse and while walking she observed there were no stones and it was clean. Next second she shouted "Shehensha,can u stop hiding" Soon he came out ,stood before her. 
" shehensha i am nothing in ur life anymore,i am responsible for the death of my son,i want to be alone, never try to do anything for me again " jodha told him angrily and went away before he could respond.
Jalal immediately ran behind her, due to which he stepped on a stone and couldn't balance himself and fell down. "Aahhh...he shouted which was heard by jodha. She came back and saw jalal trying to stop the blood from his head. She took some leaves and tore a small piece from her dress and tied to his head. Jalal couldn't lose this opportunity he started talking withher " jodha..i know i had been an animal with u..i dont deserve to be in ur life..but ur tears hurt me more than u, the day when my first baby died i showed my anger on u,but i was angry with myself more than u, i didn't know what to do, when i saw u crying it had given me immense pain,but i didn't know how to console u, console myself,of course i am the shehensha of hindustan but i also want to be a sweet abbujaan for my kids , i am sorry sorry jodha, please forgive me. When the other baby fell in ur lap and started smiling i understood that it was not wholly ur fault,i couldn't take care of my baby too,i feel ashamed..the day i saw u unconscious i was dying inside , i felt if shehensha can't take care of his begum, what's his begum's fault  with the kids??,ur happiness means a lot to me jodha,i love u jodha ..i love uu..." He cried,cried and cried letting out great sobs ,jodha's back was facing him. He thought that jodha didn't believe him and started to leave,unknown of her reaction, her tears were flowing continuously she couldn't hold them anymore that too after his confession.
She thought jalal had realized his heart, he understood me,he loves me, thanku kanha,thanku..but i cant forgive you shehensha..i cant bear anymore feelings from you. She came out of her world and realized that he had already left. She decided to go to the temple but talk to him first ,so jodha went back in search of jalal. She saw jalal lying down and blood oozing out of his head. Jodha immediately took his head in her lap ,started patting his cheeks and crying her hot tears fell on his face, he opened his eyes "forgive me jodha", she told him to keep quiet and brought some water and made him drink. Jalal got up " thanku jodha"and started to move away.  Jodha stopped him ,"im not angry at you, i m hurt, a mother will never be careless about her child, a mother can never bare when the husband snatches away her child, u hurted a mother not  jodha begum, u have people who threaten me to be away from u, please leave me alone shehensha". Jodha in her thoughts shehensha i can't forgive u, i m sorry for being so harsh and rude,i don't want to hurt my heart again.
After returning jodha made a lep for him, and sent to him by a dasi. Dasi comes inside and gives the lep,leaves. "Jodha,u act like u didn't forgive me but u do care for me," he thought for himself.

Precap : Thinking

i know this update is purely nothing 👎🏼but please bear me i ll give u an intresting update next !!!
Tomatoes and eggs are accepted 
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice chapter continue soon eagerly waiting for ur update pm me
harini1482002 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice
update soon 
thks for the PM
RSlovesJA thumbnail