Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Piu os Banta hai boss ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by Incense - 9 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey piyu , u know i always loved kesar more soo i am bit sauteli towards his rest ckts :D . but i trust his abilites n he gives gud performance but still not connected with bhushan like kesar.

regarding shreya & bhushan i don't knw wat kind of track they have planned , r they bahu betas first for show or romantic couple ?

i went through all pics realised that sreejita n neil r shooting all the scenes which were shot with rupal about month back . in 5 days before launch so i willl give them tym they gel well offscreen n also i liked mastmagan on them.

but epic passionate story ! we can't expect in everyshow. in real life too we have more simple stories. if execution is gud ,if simple stories connect heart it works for show. it need genuine heart touching scenes. actually it was best if they had shown story from their first meet but sadly its not romantic show.

i will give tym for show n couple . still if they r not gud i will watch in bits to catch glimps of neil n sree as i like them. i am not expecting epic lovestory but a understanding compatiblity honest relationship with strong base of love. so far mahabharat gulaal n sarabai r only show which i njoyed till end
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Shraddha Very Strangely yaar We have two very good actors...Sreejita is fabulous and confident too but there is something which is missing which is a wonderful script.
SIMPLE CAN BE BEAUTIFUL too and I agree that not everything can be intense but somehow that simplicity is not appealing to me.For me a man like Bhushan is so unrelatable but Neil changed it yesterday.He added such a wonderful new dimension to Bhushan...
I will give them a chance  too๐Ÿ˜†
majboor hai na๐Ÿ˜›
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Incense

Piu os Banta hai boss ๐Ÿ˜ณ

kaun sa OS๐Ÿ˜† ehhh meetha Bhushan๐Ÿ˜ญno way๐Ÿ˜›
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

kaun sa OS๐Ÿ˜† ehhh meetha Bhushan๐Ÿ˜ญno way๐Ÿ˜›

no ...sketch the bhushan the way we want it the way it should be !๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Neerjalaher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Beautiful words Piu, so worthy of the performance ๐Ÿค—. Finally managed to watch the episode, and my god, it was indeed a challenge to watch, straight hit for the heart...

Bhushan knows that his papa loves him but the difference is that he also loves his other siblings and cousins. Being the first born, it is natural to feel jealous, cheated, being denied what was by right his, but still his father is the role model whom he looks upto and loves unconditionally.

Bhushan waits for the right moment, which seems to evade him, to express his feelings for his father, and was so passionate to make it perfect. He's happy that finally his turn has come. Wearing his Papa's shoes and driving the Jeep next to him are so important to Bhushan, like it would make up for the lost opportunities and the attention that Amar received first. Expressing his feeling would have been the ultimate.

After all the anticipation, the way he came to know about his father's illness was so sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ. His fear that he could be robbed of the one moment that he has waited for since childhood is so real and feeling of despair so evident.

Bhushan is walking in his father's shoes, willing him to wake up, defying death with the one weapon he has, the undying love between father and son.

Amazingly beautiful performance by Neil... it was like a blank canvas suddenly came alive with colours ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘