Freudian slip *WIN* by Niti - PaNiFeelz be comin at me like ...- Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

158

Views

27.2k

Users

54

Likes

760

Frequent Posters

AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope she keeps walking in the right Parth 🤣
bokul thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Master Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
wow i am speechless
thanks for sharing
Effervescent_R thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wait...what??????!!! Did I read it right?
🤪
anita0 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: V3V7QEGS5E34M4FS



<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099" size="3">^ Fellow THARKI spotted🤣</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099" size="3">Muaah🤗</font>



This just cracked me up real bad 😆
zrn1312 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Your dedication towards PaNi is scaring me 😳
pavi_ thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
KY2 CVs are best in TROLLING.👏
Meta humor. They brought this back after ages.
-Cherry- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zrn1312


Your dedication towards PaNi is scaring me 😳


😳 I'm too cool for your judgmental tone 😎😛
zrn1312 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cherry-


😳 I'm too cool for your judgmental tone 😎😛


Lol that wasn't a judgmental tone! I was legit scared by your abilities to dig up stuff 😆 How did you even find this? 😕
-Cherry- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zrn1312


Lol that wasn't a judgmental tone! I was legit scared by your abilities to dig up stuff 😆 How did you even find this? 😕


😆 GOOGLE 😉 I honestly asked google and google found it for me. All hail google! 😆 Also dug up the original tweet, she never deleted it, bless her. 😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".