neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everybody...I'm so glad our forum is finally open. Firstly I would like to say that I am loving this show and the cast. The concept is lol.how do you all feel about the show so far. Would love to hear  your thoughts. Edited by neetusidhu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am common fan of neil n sree , so i can't skip this show i have two reason to watch this.
i agree casting is gud , everyone is acting well
soul of concept is gud

but script needs polishing , some scenes look artificial 
eg scene where amar n mishri were fighting 
they could have shown just mishri worried scared about her fear that her bro will loose if she doesn't attend match , her bro amar telling her to calm n she gets irritated  that he is making her fool so she can participate in dance
instead a big fake fight in hall
they should keep scenes realistic so people can relate .

such difficult concept get successful only if scenes look more real

i just wish there are no gharelu jhagdas in melodramatic way , making bahu vamps , or simply bombard pati patni fights in the name of adjustments.

sreejita -neil chemistry i think its picking up from today's episode i loved their p rewedding video
sweet cute romance are more difficult to script n execute over spicy love hate tales , but if u hit right cord they charm the viewers ,

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes i totally agree with your points...i wonder how there gonna take the show forward since theres no real story as yet
.Sumi. thumbnail
I love the concept but im wondering how the show would proceed...and hope the CVs and the director take care of few changes needed in the epi(acc to the 4 epi aired so far)
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetusidhu

Yes i totally agree with your points...i wonder how there gonna take the show forward since theres no real story as yet

no each sibling is lead so each has story bhushan -shreya their love story how they work out their marriage etc i hope they do well , than utpal is homosexual , mishri is ziddi n avani is sensitive who is getting rejected in marriage proposal inspite of being sarvagun sampan (may be some pepole cursed as her bad omen or she can't have child) . they might show mishri avani - new entry triangle . ayush i in love with pakistani girl , ajay sanjana aijiu triangle lots things r there but execution n how they make it interesting to balance classes n masses will determine their success ðŸ˜‰
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaurabhKiRadha

no each sibling is lead so each has story bhushan -shreya their love story how they work out their marriage etc i hope they do well , than utpal is homosexual , mishri is ziddi n avani is sensitive who is getting rejected in marriage proposal inspite of being sarvagun sampan (may be some pepole cursed as her bad omen or she can't have child) . they might show mishri avani - new entry triangle . ayush i in love with pakistani girl , ajay sanjana aijiu triangle lots things r there but execution n how they make it interesting to balance classes n masses will determine their success ðŸ˜‰

How do you know about each character's storyline ? Or is this your prediction.
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i am common fan of neil n sree , so i can't skip this show i have two reason to watch this.

i agree casting is gud , everyone is acting well
soul of concept is gud

but script needs polishing , some scenes look artificial 
eg scene where amar n mishri were fighting 
they could have shown just mishri worried scared about her fear that her bro will loose if she doesn't attend match , her bro amar telling her to calm n she gets irritated  that he is making her fool so she can participate in dance
instead a big fake fight in hall
they should keep scenes realistic so people can relate .

such difficult concept get successful only if scenes look more real

i just wish there are no gharelu jhagdas in melodramatic way , making bahu vamps , or simply bombard pati patni fights in the name of adjustments.

sreejita -neil chemistry i think its picking up from today's episode i loved their p rewedding video
sweet cute romance are more difficult to script n execute over spicy love hate tales , but if u hit right cord they charm the viewers ,

I have to agree the cast and premise of the sound promising. But I'm not really liking the
 execution so far as some parts look fake and a bit too sweet e.g. the arguement scene at the beginning.
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice show but lets see if the lightheartedness of  show lasts.
The first two episodes were good. But like SaurabhKiRadha (sorry don't know your name) said some scenes looked artificial. I agree, the fight scene was OTT to me. Unnecessary screeching, i thought.
There are two characters that have surprised me. Tushar sir and Aishwarya mam are, of course, great to watch and so is Neil, but the other two actors/characters that have surprised me are Amar and Vinati. I've really liked watching them. Especially amar today. He was great.

One thing i'm not that keen on is the addition of two characters in one go. There are already so many characters.
We have shreya and sanjana. On one side they'll show shreya trying to adjust to a joint family and on the other side we'll see sanjana and ajay's typical fights. And honestly speaking, i'm not interested in any of them.
I'm only interested in watching some performances by some characters only atm.

I don't know how they'll focus on everyone. Only few shows have managed to get it right. I just hope they don't end up focusing on the popular faces (just for trps). But lets see anyway.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
@mehvish0786 its ckt sketch published by zee , prediction i used 'may' word
@ktlakshya i am shraddha
Ckts none has impressed me to fall in love actors my fav neil sreejita r there i watch many marathi show s so i knw ashwaryaji n tusharji r fab actors i am happy witg tusharji but certains scenes ashwaryaji is not upto mark
rest cast just fine .
such big cast will they devote 2min for each story or focus amonth for each story we don't know.
as actors in this show r allowed to do others show
at the end the track which gets more trps will get importance
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ktlakshya i am shraddha
Ckts none has impressed me to fall in love actors my fav neil sreejita r there i watch many marathi show s so i knw ashwaryaji n tusharji r fab actors i am happy witg tusharji but certains scenes ashwaryaji is not upto mark
rest cast just fine .
such big cast will they devote 2min for each story or focus amonth for each story we don't know.
as actors in this show r allowed to do others show
at the end the track which gets more trps will get importance

Hi shraddha.
I agree we've not seen much of them but from whatever little we've seen they're the only characters i find good.
Actually, i feel the same about Aishwariya mam. I just didn't want to say it lol. We've not seen her best yet which is surprising but there are plently more epis to go.
See there is a certain way to deal with these kind of shows but it has to be convincing and bang on. What i don't want to see is most scenes where most of the cast are just standing in the background, giving reactions and watching the main cast do their job. Scenes should be more free-flowing and natural.
@bold: This is where tv dramas go down the drain. They become tedious and just the same as all the other shows on air. Hoping that's not the case for this one.